Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,806 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship (50672 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by yetunsbay(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Picture this innovation being done by 9ja govt. How do you think its gonna be launched grin
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by KingAzari: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by MummyD2020(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Thats how they hyped Titanic so much so that she found herself at the bottom of the Atlantic
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by kherlly(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
I wonder why titanic comes to mind

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by merits(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2021
i pray to cruise with this ship.

2 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2021
I see titanic loading

This i have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by 0dav2(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Oh Sapa leave me alone

2 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by AutoChick4U(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Love this. Money is good

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by generalwo(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Meanwhile, In my dear country, we are building naval base in desert areas and battling with cows and open grazing laws.... It is well sha
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by OlayemiTade(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm going on deck�
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Irishrena1(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Titanic II
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Cantonese: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2021
mamdanju:
Another titanic loading......
How?

Be careful what you wish others so you do not experience it.

4 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by TOMMYS: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2021
mamdanju:

Correct.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Epeegee(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2021
mamdanju:

You wish people evil,Get a life bro

4 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by baggioni: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Omicron007: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
shocked

Hope this won't be another Titanic.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Dbarrzx: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2021
I fear for another titanic
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by inumidun2010(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2021
To all those PEOPLE SHOUTING TITANIC, Keep your PESSIMISTIC OPINION to YOURSELF.
God GAVE AFRICAN MAN BRAIN, but AFRICAN MAN still want GOD to THINK FOR HIM forgetting that GOD LIVES IN TIMELESS REALM...
Everytime RAPTURE, DESTRUCTION... Una no dey rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by mozona(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
na wa oooh
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by sanmtiago(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Oh well cool �
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Donedeal1(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Let have the bookings.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Bbqekpa: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Buildingplug:
Have to hide this from wifey, else I'll be going on another honeymoon embarassed

Abeg shutup
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by lonelydora: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
***Singing***
Enjoyment no dey for heaven...if you kpai!

3 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by tunjilee003: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
I hope they'll watch out for lowlife IPOB criminal drug traffickers, if not to destroy they'll smuggle in drugs and scam innocent travellers.
must You be a tribal bigot in every post on nairaland??its too early, go and get something doing...
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Judgesledge(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Buildingplug:
Have to hide this from wifey, else I'll be going on another honeymoon embarassed
seems you made her a promise like this after taking her on a canoe cruise in river benue first time out
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by FarinJini: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
This kind of "cruise" only promotes nud!ty and 4nication.
People sin on land, in the sky and even in the middle of the ocean.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by arantess: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
A paradise on Sea

until the iceberg strikes again tongue tongue
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Lewisdinho(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2021
No need to hide it, wifey will see it on TV grin
Buildingplug:
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Michaelbjune(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
`Oje' `barriiii' niger delta must grow ``owe!!!'

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by ibrocool(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Another Titanic loading......
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Buildingplug:

grin

Honeymoon after how many pikin..?
Make ena dey fear God na grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.