Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship (50708 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by brandmix: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bullocks

The worlds biggest cruse ship is Nigeria grin grin
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Funkybabee(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
I'm available to be a member of the crew Biko

I'm a hospitality graduate

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by caandi: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
And I say again money is good
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by TeeGentle(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Blackdisciple(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
World largest CRUISE ship..

I hope it would come to Nigeria the land of cruise

Don't be surprised to see na one Nigeria politician get the cruise ship oo
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by vikstandon(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Titanic shouldn't repeat
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by FarinJini: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Leave us to fornicate na. Problems no dey finish
lol... I just weak for your matter

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by MummyD2020(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Please shutup. The royal Caribbean has about 6 other cruise ships. Each bigger and better than the previous. Carry your mumu African mentality disappear from here.

Tell ur hoe of a mum to shut up, u miserable bastard. U bought data for me me abi? U better learn how to respect people's opinion no matter how senseless u think it is u useless son of an idiot. Fool

Animal, check some people that mentioned me, and learn but ur dense brain can never let u learn. Go home and insult ur useless parents when their opinion doesn't seem right to u.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by MummyD2020(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ola17:

That was over 100 years ago. Things don change.

They called it the unsinkable. I know what im saying. Its just like the thing Jeff is doing now. He is acting God. Oyibo know how to do marketing. The slowpoke that has potatosalad as moniker should learn how to express his useless opinion like u.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Ola17: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

They called it the unsinkable. I know what im saying. Its just like the thing Jeff is doing now. He is acting God. Oyibo know how to do marketing. The slowpoke that has potato.salad as moniker should learn how to express his useless opinion like u.

I get your point. You’ve got to understand that the titanic sank due to gross human error and miscalculation. With modern satellite navigation systems, sonar technology and advanced weather forecasts system, this ship wouldn’t sink.

I’d better to ignore some uncouth people my sister.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by PotatoSalad(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

Tell ur hoe of a mum to shut up, u miserable bastard. U bought data for me me abi? U better learn how to respect people's opinion no matter how senseless u think it is u useless son of an idiot. Fool

Animal, check some people that mentioned me, and learn but ur dense brain can never let u learn. Go home and insult ur useless parents when their opinion doesn't seem right to u.
Eyaah. See frustration.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by jacoik(m): 5:12am On Sep 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
World largest CRUISE ship..

I hope it would come to Nigeria the land of cruise
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha. That means Nigeria is more cruise than the yatch ehhhhh
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by OkuFaba(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha. That means Nigeria is more cruise than the yatch ehhhhh
even Buhari dey use us catch cruise
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by iamL(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow...so surreal. How is Gods kingdom going to be then.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
merits:
i pray to cruise with this ship.

And I pray that your prayer is answered. A cruise ship is one of the least expensive vacations. Once your ticket is purchased, you are entitled to free and unlimited meals onboard. When the ship docks at the destination, you can explore and then go back to the ship to eat for free without spending money. Just about anything you do onboard the ship is included in your ticket.

God can make any dream come true. You will live to enjoy, watch.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by merits(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

And I pray that your prayer is answered. A cruise ship is one of the least expensive vacations. Once your ticket is purchased, you are entitled to free and unlimited meals onboard. When the ship docks at the destination, you can explore and then go back to the ship to eat for free without spending money. Just about anything you do onboard the ship is included in your ticket.

God can make any dream come true. You will live to enjoy, watch.
Thank you bro, I appreciate.and I pray God answer your prayers too.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
merits:

Thank you bro, I appreciate.and I pray God answer your prayers too.

I am a female but thank you!
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by merits(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I am a female but thank you!
Thanks sister am sorry to addressed you as a male.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Gorgeous
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by AlphaJazz: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.