Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship (50714 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Codalee(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Titanic season 2
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by dingbang(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

None of us get that kind money to waste...
poor man cheesy
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by dingbang(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Codalee:
Titanic season 2
swears..na wetin enter my mind
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2021
dingbang:
poor man cheesy
grin grin grin grin

As I no fit pound for mortar, I kukuma dey pound for ground.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by dingbang(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2021
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

As I no fit pound for mortar, I kukuma dey pound for ground.
just do like Jack for titanic snatch girlfriend of one big man and enter ship
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by walozanga(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2021
I hope it can come to Kano state becos we will have an artificial ocean there soon
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by emmyileri(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2021
No wonder the people over there don't believe in heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Mgtow8: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Poverty doesn't die in Jesus name ,it's by working hard/smart
gamopython:
Poverty must die 8n Jesus name
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by princewarri1985: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Successlane: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Cool.
Pray we don't have any repeat of Titanic experience.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by seunattorney: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Iceberg and Titanic
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Akoredebaba90(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2021
i foresee titanic ship in d making....
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
That is almost one acre of land, Caribbean shocked
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by introvertious: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Titanic 2022
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Lightorder: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Did you say , America ? Please, when will it’s China-made set sail ?
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Seyong10(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Dragging my tie of weed
Damnnn
Damnnn....another titanic .....who is going to be my Rose

Imagine me smoking my weed with my slim beautiful rose by myside on this ship

Exactly my thought
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by treatise: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Decentdave:
In this world,wonders can never END shocked
Oyibo and innovations,Africa and wickedness..it is well

Wickedness juxtaposed with strong religious beliefs/displays.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by StanleyO22: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/travel/travel-news/worlds-largest-cruise-ship-tallest-25025623
Amuch them take, they booked let me booked for everyone of you..
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Halopy: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2021
gamopython:
Poverty must die 8n Jesus name
amen
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by ttmacoy: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Do you realize how many cruise and other ships have been built and successfully sailed since titanic?

The Nigerian mindset is an interesting one, instead of thinking what lessons can be learned and how can we make it better we would rather not do anything.

MummyD2020:
Thats how they hyped Titanic so much so that she found herself at the bottom of the Atlantic

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by orlaglobal234: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2021
No wonder oyinbo don't believe/ worship God like we do in Africa. Imagine how can someone enjoy this kind of luxury life and you think they we remember to serve God ......... only Africa loyal to God but not these people
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by noble2faith(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
mamdanju:
Another titanic loading......

A pessimist you are! angry

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by noble2faith(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2021
inumidun2010:
To all those PEOPLE SHOUTING TITANIC, Keep your PESSIMISTIC OPINION to YOURSELF.
God GAVE AFRICAN MAN BRAIN, but AFRICAN MAN still want GOD to THINK FOR HIM forgetting that GOD LIVES IN TIMELESS REALM...
Everytime RAPTURE, DESTRUCTION... Una no dey rest

I wonder oo, my bro.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by ttmacoy: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2021
ttmacoy:
Do you realize how many cruise and other ships have been built and successfully sailed since titanic?

The Nigerian mindset is an interesting one, instead of thinking what lessons can be learned and how can we make it better we would rather not do anything.

By your logic we should not be flying as well or you don’t think there has been air disasters?

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by BabaIbo: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
A smile will forever be plastered on my face if I get to go with my lover...wen I have d lover..lol..watched d inside of the place on YouTube...heaven on earth

I wanted to talk to you on a meaningful note but after checking your bio/status, oso e mego i.e mo japa. grin cheesy
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by olagbola45(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Another titanic
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Mcfi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Buildingplug:
Have to hide this from wifey, else I'll be going on another honeymoon embarassed

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan or builder yet? then contact me for top quality services. You are guaranteed world class design and building services. Over 100 satisfactorily delivered projects with available records is the guarantee. + 2 3 4 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8. More contact details in my signature below. Thank you.

Is this house inside the ship too?
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by PotatoSalad(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
FarinJini:
If going to the mall and fast food restaurants isn't "cruise" enough for you then it's either you don't have enough money or you've been going to the wrong malls and restaurants. Nudity is not cruise. It's not in our culture. Hypocrites? People are too quick to use this word lately and in most cases, it's because they know it defines them so they're quick to tag it on others.
Olodo Mr Righteous, I don't hang out in malls or restaurants. As you no get enough money to have a good experience, you end up going to places to pay extra for what you can cook at home. If I have the chance to get onto that cruise ship, I'll pay for it without hesitation. A night experience there is a million times better than whatever restaurants or malls you visit. If you have any doubts, enter YouTube and see videos for yourself.
Righteous people, always finding fault in everything. Smh
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by FarinJini: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Olodo Mr Righteous, I don't hang out in malls or restaurants. As you no get enough money to have a good experience, you end up going to places to pay extra for what you can cook at home. If I have the chance to get onto that cruise ship, I'll pay for it without hesitation. A night experience there is a million times better than whatever restaurants or malls you visit. If you have any doubts, enter YouTube and see videos for yourself.
Righteous people, always finding fault in everything. Smh
lol.... Do you think a bottle of soda on this ship is going to cost the same as on the streets? You don't want to pay for food you can cook yourself but you'll end up buying a bottle water on a ship for at least #1k but that's okay. Nobody is saying you should go to the mall or restaurants everyday just like it wouldn't be wise go "cruise" on this ship on a weekly or monthly basis even if you can afford it.

What I said is simple. Fornication and nudity is not cruise and every responsible man understands this.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by PotatoSalad(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
FarinJini:
lol.... Do you think a bottle of soda on this ship is going to cost the same as on the streets? You don't want to pay for food you can cook yourself but you'll end up buying a bottle water on a ship for at least #1k but that's okay. Nobody is saying you should go to the mall or restaurants everyday just like it wouldn't be wise go "cruise" on this ship on a weekly or monthly basis even if you can afford it.

What I said is simple. Fornication and nudity is not cruise and every responsible man understands this.
Leave us to fornicate na. Problems no dey finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.