Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? (5686 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / Why Do Ex Or Exes Text You Years Or Months Later To Say They Miss You? / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by VictorUSA(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
What does this message mean? Pls help!

Goodmorning dear (name), it's been awhile and we have not seen.The walls of my heart are about tearing apart. I do not know the reason behind this joyful obsession.I hope you will understand my message.

I'm confused so I need imput from readers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Sekoni003(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Do you need like some form of decryption software to understand her words or something?

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
I'll commune with the spirit and get back to you, it's an early Monday morning and I'm still very busy with my father's work in the church.

This I have seen.

17 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by God1000(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you na
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Adejo1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let me consult the gods of our land

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Millimann: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
For the girl to send you this message, it means you just hit some big money or about to.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Medianna(f): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:

Goodmorning dear (name), it's been awhile and we have not seen.The walls of my heart are about tearing apart.I do not know the reason behind this joyful obsession.I hope you will understand my message.

Ahhhh.
Let's go and check if shes still breathing oo

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by VictorUSA(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhhh.
Let's go and check ifshes still breathing oo
I don't understand....if she's still breathing.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Medianna(f): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't understand....if she's still breathing.

How will someone's heart be tearing apart??
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Boogyman557: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool until I use my WEED take burn ur left EYES, na dat Time u go COMPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
You better run.

VictorUSA:

Goodmorning dear (name), it's been awhile and we have not seen.The walls of my heart are about tearing apart. I do not know the reason behind this joyful obsession.I hope you will understand my message.

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by VictorUSA(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Medianna:

How will someone's heart be tearing apart??
I also don't understand.The lady knows better.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by okrikaboi: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Make sure you finish on her face and don't look back keep your heart -5⁰
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by talk2hb1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:

Don't give it to much thinking, it's just a text message. If you keeping thinking about it, Then you need AES encryption to break the encryption
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Unzerious: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
"Joyful Obsession" Red Flag spotted. Dive into that Relationship with a Scuba Mask. cool
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Izprince(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Run oo... Ur star is bout to be taken away.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by dopedan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Get ready to buy iPhone 13 and pay for somebody’s 2 bedroom apartment

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Brian47(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
She have shoot her shot.
It's up to you to dodge the bullet, or let the bullet hit you.

If I was you, I'd let the bullet hit me. But I'll be wearing bulletproof.
Hope you get it? wink

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by HiideaConsole(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
In Fela's voice

Run o
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
The message is end to end encrypted.

Nothing concern us.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Generalwoodz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
D
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by N3wman: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
She say you should come and fix the wall of her house.... But nawa o, all this grammars when "i miss you" will suffice
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Mykelslim: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Delete the message and move on.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by garriAndsugar: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ignore am abeg..

Make heart wey wan tear, tear

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Karleb(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tallesty1:
The message is end to end encrypted.

Nothing concern us.

grin

We no fit even read am sef.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Blunttruth: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
VictorUSA:

It means she misses you.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Foodforthought: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cryptic my ass...na small pikin wey dey like you. Ignore
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Rexymania(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
She's telling you to come in
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by ChikezieU(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kiddoo
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? by Nicepoker(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Op they have finally succeeded. Be wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juaben SHS Student Sextape Leaked By Angry Boyfriend / Have I Spoilt My Relationship? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.