Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (50890 Views)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Martinez39(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Egypt209:
Only a fool will call that a prank.
It's like you don't know women, she's just testing the waters.
Smart man spotted.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
lonelydora:
Lol! Oga drag her by force enter room. In his mind, if na send dem send you, tell them you no see me. grin grin

One decision I have made in my life is, never to allow Nigerians on social media stress me with all these pranks.

The day I tried the DNA prank with wifey eh, omo, it took her three days to come to terms that it was a prank. That was the first and last day I tired this prank thing.

Na God save me say my marriage no scatter.

That means she has skeletons in her cupboard. I insist you carry out the DNA tests on all your children now or you’ll regret it later.

This is Nigeria, and not Europe. Paternity fraud here is like 72%.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Ikea81: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wetin Tega husband suppose do from day 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by bepositive11: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Men......see as the man serious thinking she really want wear am commot for house...

Men go always protect their property

Them nor dey use am play

Property? Your woman is your property lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by spartan117(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
"You go come down from the car or na inside the car you go dey?"
This was the line that got me laughing grin
That's a husband that values his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oga practically stood up and pushed her inside to go and change. grin.

He said "when that one start?
Which kind nonsense be that? Lol... Yeye...
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Loverboy3333: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ashawo dey her eye
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Loverboy3333: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Very insecure man. May I not jam his type.

Ashawo dey ur eye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
They are just acting to get traffic.

Nonsense. grin
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Sugarcanepenis: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE YOU THIS FRAUDSTER angry
GET OUTOFTHATPLACE!!
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by dayounglor(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
But, imagine how many of us don see am now.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Men......see as the man serious thinking she really want wear am commot for house...

Men go always protect their property

Them nor dey use am play
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by weyreypey: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga practically stood up and pushed her inside to go and change. grin.

He said "when that one start?
Which kind nonsense be that? Lol... Yeye...
Child rapist
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Josbreed: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A woman pranks her husband she is going shopping in a dress showing her thighs,skin and curves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinY6Miv7UY

"... no dis thing, no this thing..."
The funny die, protecting his territory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Dogi1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
She has already succeeded in going out with it na by posting it online.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by baralatie(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maks27:
Please who watched the video

Can you explain it to me
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dogi1:
She has already succeeded in going out with it na by posting it online.
You watched it
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Burgerlomo: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Arrant nonsense, if to say nah me nah inside bedroom she dey go straight for some serious nacking for her behavior grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by baralatie(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Burgerlomo:
Arrant nonsense, if to say nah me nah inside bedroom she dey go straight for some serious nacking for her behavior grin
You will show her and teach her manners!!
Shey
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Burgerlomo: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
baralatie:

You will show her and teach her manners!!
Shey

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Goldp5988(f): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Approve92:
.e no go better for Buhari and his generation

bubu say him Don hear u.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Tomek09(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Choncoo:
K..
Dollar is still 565
Buhari no dey Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Tomek09(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Once ur wife get curves and you no monitor her movement closely, many guy men go follow you enjoy that curves and her panties grin grin
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Tomek09(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
bepositive11:

Property? Your woman is your property lipsrsealed
Anything you purchase no be ur property??

The bride price tag on females is an indication that nothing is free even in Freetown.

U wan begin eat and enjoy person daughter pussy without paying for it. Thief
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Tomek09(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Very insecure man. May I not jam his type.
Make we hear word. As if you don't know that randy young men of nowadays prefer eating married women vagina than single ladies. Let him protect his property biko.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Gfskw: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by deebrain(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Sam0(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=lonelydora post=106036533]Lol! Oga drag her by force enter room. In his mind, if na send dem send you, tell them you no see me. grin grin

One decision I have made in my life is, never to allow Nigerians on social media stress me with all these pranks.

The day I tried the DNA prank with wifey eh, omo, it took her three days to come to terms that it was a prank. That was the first and last day I tired this prank thing.

Na God save me say my marriage no scatter.

[/quote

Yousef,you sure say na prank u dey prank her abi you mean am?
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by bepositive11: 3:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:

Anything you purchase no be ur property??

The bride price tag on females is an indication that nothing is free even in Freetown.

U wan begin eat and enjoy person daughter pussy without paying for it. Thief

Lol. What the hell? Why are you calling me thief?

Referring to another human being as property, isn't that objectification? Are women objects to you? That's my point
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Godson32(m): 3:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Are u sure that this is a prank
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Tomek09(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2021
bepositive11:

Lol. What the hell? Why are you calling me thief?

Referring to another human being as property, isn't that objectification? Are women objects to you? That's my point
For me, they're properties to be protected and guarded jealously by their husbands. Objectifying women is not bad provided you paid bride price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.