Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (50889 Views)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Angeldemon: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2021
lonelydora:
Lol! Oga drag her by force enter room. In his mind, if na send dem send you, tell them you no see me. grin grin

One decision I have made in my life is, never to allow Nigerians on social media stress me with all these pranks.

The day I tried the DNA prank with wifey eh, omo, it took her three days to come to terms that it was a prank. That was the first and last day I tired this prank thing.

Na God save me say my marriage no scatter.

better go and do that DNA. The fact that she was that angry or tensed for 3 days after should tell you she was scared so bad about something she is hiding was about to be revealed.

g and run that test true true
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by bepositive11: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:

For me, they're properties to be protected and guarded jealously by their husbands. Objectifying women is not bad provided you paid bride price.

Interesting perspective. You have a reasonable argument
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
Olosho everywhere
OnyeAla
Mad guy lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by chuka5000(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
lonelydora:
Lol! Oga drag her by force enter room. In his mind, if na send dem send you, tell them you no see me. grin grin

One decision I have made in my life is, never to allow Nigerians on social media stress me with all these pranks.

The day I tried the DNA prank with wifey eh, omo, it took her three days to come to terms that it was a prank. That was the first and last day I tired this prank thing.

U better stop pranking and go do the DNA test for real

Why she dey shock for the matter
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2021
lonelydora:

You wife got triggered over the DNA prank??

Kai.. Dem dn born olamide and chinedu for you when e be say you be Otega..
I hail ooo Mr SIMPson..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.