Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (51194 Views)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by chiedu7: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
ccc
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Imustnottalk: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Men ehn, if na side chick wear this now he won't complain oo .

But the video made my day because I smile while watching it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Born2winKingOG: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Simp assx nigga.

Leave that hôe, let her be.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by haslaw(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Funny husband..

I no blame am.. You have to protect your property.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Baawaa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Approve92:
.e no go better for Buhari and his generation
You are part of Buhari generation
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
The Guy don reason how men out there go scan his wife body grin

Jealous being.

Me i don't mind o if she get mind herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by suffering: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
A waste of my two minutes. I don’t see what’s skimpy in the outfit. BBNAngel wears worse.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by femi4: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maks27:
Please who watched the video

Can you explain it to me
The topic is the explanation
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
And one would wondered the type of men who keep the housewives that dress like housewhores at homes. Ki a ma ri ni Paul wi grin
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Emmanuel909090: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Men love protecting their own jealously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by 3ple9ine(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
I for watch the video but no data. Somebody should please explain what happened to me
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by OlawaleBammie: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
lonelydora:
Lol! Oga drag her by force enter room. In his mind, if na send dem send you, tell them you no see me. grin grin

One decision I have made in my life is, never to allow Nigerians on social media stress me with all these pranks.

The day I tried the DNA prank with wifey eh, omo, it took her three days to come to terms that it was a prank. That was the first and last day I tired this prank thing.

Na God save me say my marriage no scatter.

funny tin be say he fit be baba sukura get those...........

No be woman?? A no dey trust any of them, even my mama a no deh trust , my papa know me wella.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Susily(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
lonelydora:
Lol! Oga drag her by force enter room. In his mind, if na send dem send you, tell them you no see me. grin grin

One decision I have made in my life is, never to allow Nigerians on social media stress me with all these pranks.

The day I tried the DNA prank with wifey eh, omo, it took her three days to come to terms that it was a prank. That was the first and last day I tired this prank thing.

Pls tell us in details what Happened
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A woman pranks her husband she is going shopping in a dress showing her thighs,skin and curves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinY6Miv7UY

Very insecure man. May I not jam his type.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Johnson225(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
[left][/left]
lonelydora:

Bros, check your wife well
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by hosemujica: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Choncoo:
K..
Dollar is still 565
lies ! Na 411
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by freshalien: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kobicove:

It's now 575 o!

Next stop, 600. It must get to 1000 Naira before Buhari leaves office; so that in 2023 when we tell you people to vote the right candidate, una go listen to us and do the right thing.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by RedpillAnalyst: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
She is going to the street where she likes to be.
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Sholaco: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
And na his type dey hunt skimpy skirts out there
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by babzo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Which prank?
Something that was done for publicity purpose. Is it that the husband is not aware of the one doing the video? They all acted the script ni jare. Clout chasing everywhere!

Prank ko! Frank ni!

Wow man; you can't see the angle of the camera that it's hidden?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by twilliamx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
She is just testing the waters
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by tujays(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A woman pranks her husband she is going shopping in a dress showing her thighs,skin and curves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinY6Miv7UY

black dudes can die for obese women. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by LordIsaac(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
It became a prank because he was home grin Don't marry olosho!
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Olarewaju89: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maybe she remember her former days on the street before got married grin
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by KingGeedorah(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
I tire for all these so called pranks, these kind pranks are meant to test your reaction to foolishness.

Pranks are for KIDS
lonelydora:

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by angelfallz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
DNA prank? I don't get. You told her you wanted to do a DNA test on your child/children?

lonelydora:

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Chubhie: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by Egypt209: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Only a fool will call that a prank.
It's like you don't know women, she's just testing the waters.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by OlawaleBammie: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
freshalien:

Next stop, 600. It must get to 1000 Naira before Buhari leaves office; so that in 2023 when we tell you people to vote the right candidate, una go listen to us and do the right thing.
ok

Pls who is d right candidate now??
Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by GIdiata(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
lonelydora:

lol she don play you be that. why the vex if u trust your self?
if I were you
"I go run d DNA test ASAP"

1 Like

Re: Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit by ofiko123(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
The prank too Na vanity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.