Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) (57165 Views)

My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) / I Was At The Brazilian Independence Day Celebrations In Brasilia 2021(photos) / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
obailala:
Did you say "might"? THe truth is that you will definitely be beaten blue-black if you try it in Nigeria. I remember a case of a student who took a photo of the official car of a governor when oga governor visited his school. The lad received several dirty slaps from an overzealous security operative and his camera confiscated. Nigeria is ruled by barbaric senseless beasts!

Lol
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Guy you for try scale that fence na and see if dem no go use bullet design your face. It’s even likely that the President does not live or work there. It may just be a tourist attraction. The Brazilian president is not very popular and can never lose guard when it comes to security.

Lol, na so you hate me reach? President bolsonaro is always there Mon-Fri, that is his office, if you watch the video you see one military guy

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by andyanders: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
The answer is not far fetched. Because our leaders are Pen Robbers as their only goal is to steal public fund and once they have gotten the money, they are affraid to die.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by ReubenE(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
BKayy:
Let me answer your question as to why Africans are scared.
African leaders are scared because they know that they lack the legal consent of the people they govern. Put it this way, they are the gate keepers of the another person's prison.

No African country is created for the people that's why the first thing they signed into their OAU was preserving the colonial boundary.

Though it appears that the current generation lack the knowledge of their history but the gate keepers (African Leaders) are subconsciously always scared of the people realising themselves and Revolting. This is exactly very evident in my Igboland, we have many chiefs but the only one that adorns himself with security men and Police is the so called King because he knows he is a mere warrant chief created to subdue the people
If it was for the people and by the people, they don't need to be constantly afraid of the people revolting

You are well informed.

Africa is suffering from legitimacy and identity crisis.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Chibuezem(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Corporate2020:

Your parents are living in Nigeria. Nigeria is a Zoo. Only animals live in Zoos. Therefore your parents are . . . . . . . . . . .
zoo keepers

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Befii: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
No one has pictures of Aso Rock!! U r gud bro.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
BKayy:
Let me answer your question as to why Africans are scared.
African leaders are scared because they know that they lack the legal consent of the people they govern. Put it this way, they are the gate keepers of the another person's prison.

No African country is created for the people that's why the first thing they signed into their OAU was preserving the colonial boundary.

Though it appears that the current generation lack the knowledge of their history but the gate keepers (African Leaders) are subconsciously always scared of the people realising themselves and Revolting. This is exactly very evident in my Igboland, we have many chiefs but the only one that adorns himself with security men and Police is the so called King because he knows he is a mere warrant chief created to subdue the people
If it was for the people and by the people, they don't need to be constantly afraid of the people revolting

Aje....

Oil dey your head gan

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by KingCold: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
In South Africa we are also free to visit the union buildings. People even have picnics there

3 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
They don’t have Bandits , Boko Haram or Igbos or ESN in Brazil.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by franxalive(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Corporate2020:

Your parents are living in Nigeria. Nigeria is a Zoo. Only animals live in Zoos. Therefore your parents are . . . . . . . . . . .

OGA STOP PROTECTING NONSENSE...HE VOICED OUT THE VERY BITTER TRUTH.

SUFFER NEVER TIRE YOU

ARE YOU SINCERELY IN ANYWAY PROUD OF THIS CORNTREE?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO MEET OR INHERIT?

To say the least...
Zimbabwean dollar � is now more potent than naira...OGA , YOU MEAN YOU NO GET SHAME AT ALL? embarassed

SO UNFORTUNATE undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nicoswit(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, na so you hate me reach? President bolsonaro is always there Mon-Fri, that is his office, if you watch the video you see one military guy
Why do most crypto traders who flaunt their wealth online always got shot dead in Brazil?
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by tobafy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Abfinest007:
Ordinary lg chairman is hard to see not to talk about president.ordinary criticism he can't accept
Chairman too far sef, councilor that stays infront of ur house sef, you no fit see am

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by mabea: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Nope,but there are some few individuals that speak English
Foreigners you mean?
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by wumi2017(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Zoology country
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by kamalbob(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
IJOBA11:
NIGERIA IS A ZOO

Lol yes of course, as we caged you motherfuckers in it. Kanu will testify on this. Baby factory product
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by All4good: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I have not visited ask Rock before, I bet every where would be filled with military men, in video you can see me walking freely, no military check point

Don't bother visiting. You will never see the Villa building.

Closest you can get to Aso Rock uninvited is 3km and you will only be looking at the rock.

If you manage to get an invitation, dem no born you to bring out your phone take selfie talkless of video.

My dear, I think someone already answered your other question, why African Leaders live in a self imposed prison. The case of Equatorial Guinea will make you think Nigerians are in heaven.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by princeogbeide1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=106036354]Let me answer your question as to why Africans are scared.

If it was for the people and by the people, they don't need to be constantly afraid of the people revolting [/quote

Who are you bro? You are too smart

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Dhury: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
African are human but reason like animals . African are full of envy ,hates and jealous. African are killers. any presidencial place that allow African human with wild animals thinking have access to their presidencial place RIP will be their president Case.
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Germi9:
What annoys me most is that military guy that always stand in Buharis back,so if you dont stand there,he is no longer the President ?
were you also angry with the military guy that always stood at Gej's when he was the president?shameless hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Guy you for try scale that fence na and see if dem no go use bullet design your face. It’s even likely that the President does not live or work there. It may just be a tourist attraction. The Brazilian president is not very popular and can never lose guard when it comes to security.
don't mind the naive OP.
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nicoswit:

Why do most crypto traders who flaunt their wealth online always got shot dead in Brazil?
pls don't mind the OP,he just visited the tourist area and not the main presidential palace.no country jokes with the security of its no 1citizen no matter how popular the president is.
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Cognitivereason: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Naira is still better than Zimbabwe dollar oo.biko...
E Neva reach DAT level grin
franxalive:

OGA STOP PROTECTING NONSENSE...HE VOICED OUT THE VERY BITTER TRUTH.

SUFFER NEVER TIRE YOU

ARE YOU SINCERELY IN ANYWAY PROUD OF THIS CORNTREE?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO MEET OR INHERIT?

To say the least...
Zimbabwean dollar � is now more potent than naira...OGA , YOU MEAN YOU NO GET SHAME AT ALL? embarassed

SO UNFORTUNATE undecided cry

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by MaestroID(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
IJOBA11:
NIGERIA IS A ZOO

And since we no get Real Animals
We Are Now the available ANIMALS
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
If you read my previous write-up, I talked about visiting the Brazilian presidential Palace and it was an awesome experience for me and one thing I noticed is the freedom. We have a bus stop near the presidential Palace as you can see in the picture below, I don't think this can happen in my country, the presidential Palace in my country is a no-go zone.

What are African leaders always scared of?

In Brazil, people go to the presidential Palace to take pictures and you won't find one military checkpoint or fierce-looking soldiers, why is Africa always different?

When I was making the video the military guy walked up to me and politely and calmly told me to go to the part where i can take pictures from because I was making the video close to the road, if it was in Africa a fierce-looking military man might even beat you

This are part of the reasons why I love Brazil because of the freedom we enjoy here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvw-jZpatGc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/what-i-learned-after-visiting-brazilian.html?m=1

Wow can you tell me how I can easily come to Brazil
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
ivolt:

Stop misleading people.
You didn't visit the presidential palace, you visited the tourist-allowed area.
Leave am. I just dey look am as him dey show himself.
There are countries where the presidential palace is not necessary the presidential Villa where the president and his family live.
No country toys with the security of its number one citizen. No matter how poor that country is.
I was thinking that he will show us a video of where he was allowed to sleep with the president's wife....

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Mrcomputeru: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nigerians
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mumu OP
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why is US whitehouse different? If they born you well, go near Whitehouse with your rubbish phone and take pics/video like that make secret service gun you down without warning, idiot.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Germi9: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
were you also angry with the military guy that always stood at Gej's when he was the president?shameless hypocrites
Yes fool
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
pls don't mind the OP,he just visited the tourist area and not the main presidential palace.no country jokes with the security of its no 1citizen no matter how popular the president is.

Bro, Brazil is free country and the president was inside,that is the Brazilian presidential Palace
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by 77star: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2021
Great
Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Nicoswit:

I only heard of one guy, this is why they advise against flaunting cash online, it happens every where in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) / Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.