Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,570 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

@justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? (4885 Views)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / About Moderator (justwise) / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 12:03am On May 29, 2011
Like I said, you are no longer worth a second of my time nor attention. I already unsubscribed, regardless, Every reader can deduce and see the situation for what it's. Thank God you are not a MODERATOR!
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by inspiredm(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Oga Damola1, Pls For Old Times Sake, Just Free this Issue, We Know You were Joking for the Fun Of it.

Oga Justwise, Pls Let Us Let Go of this, For the Sake Of Peace, We are All Friends wink

[/size]
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2011
damola1:

Like I said, you are no longer worth a second of my time nor attention. I already unsubscribed, regardless, Every reader can deduce and see the situation for what it's. Thank God you are not a MODERATOR!

. . .and i ask again: Why did u start this thread with my name on title? You tried the oldest fraud in the book and failed and now call it a joke, give me a break.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2011
inspired_m:

[size=13pt]Oga Damola1, Pls For Old Times Sake, Just Free this Issue, We Know You were Joking for the Fun Of it.

Oga Justwise, Pls Let Us Let Go of this, For the Sake Of Peace, We are All Friends wink

[/size]

I'm done with this thread, u will never see me reply to any post here again.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2011
I just took time out to go through this travel section of nairaland ,and i just realized its full of negativity.Some people here are just so negative that i just wonder how they life look like. Was just going through Damola1 stuff about the BA ticket thing, folks who replied already got it that its all a joke but some knuckle heads for some reason don"t want to accept it cause they feel as if they have been self appointed the Nuhu ribadu of nairaland which is yuck to me example Justwise. In life i haven"t seen such an idiot like him, and hey your fans can come here and take up for u,its cool. This fool keeps on calling people names cretins, Muppet, dude have u taken a second to look at ur self at the mirror when u wake up ,u need cos u damn fool. What gives you the right to come out with your stupid self to accuse people of fraud, people you have not met, ppl you have had no dealings with, even the real nuhu ribadu while he was heading the EFCC, he never went around harassing people like that, if you are of questionable character he would investigate, once a full investigation has been carried out, he would now proceed to arrest u, but u this cunt wld just come out here and wanna act super turf. There are other ppl out here on this travel section who want to get rid of fraudsters but you don"t see them insulting people on the first go, but this justp/u/s/s/y wants to go that route. So funny folks are saying i and some other ppl on nairaland want to smear justp/u/s/s/y name, very funny, but its not cute. Just like Damola1 says justwise will always remain a goat, and a goat shall he remain, living of negativity not cute.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2011
Why are you people attacking justwise? Who cares if it's a joke? Seriously? This section is full of scammers, people come in here to scam people of their hard earned money and what justwise and co are doing on this forum is ''catch'' the scammers and warn fellow Nlders to beware. What is the wrong with that? If that gbemisoke abi damola joked about on  this section with his thread,how was justwise and co supposed to know that it was a mere joke and not some bloke trying to scam people here?

So seriously why are you guys blaming him? Damola can have 100 million workers and enuff money to throw around ,it still does not change the fact that those that have enuff to spare are actually the greedy ones, our politicians for example.

Alot of Nigerians here are here  to fight scammers and no suspicious post should be spared not even Babangida's. Lots of people have been scammed on NLD and the least we can do is warn peeps when silly scammers come in here with suspicious posts. Justwise na winch wey go know say damola was joking?

If damola started a fraud-like thread, he should have prepared himself for the insults that will come with it.

Justwise continue with your thing.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2011
Haba see the way you people are just attacking the dude left right centre. Me gan forgot about the thread if no be say my restlessness carry me come hiaaa, I for no know say una dey yab the dude un necessarily. Infact I dey vex. Nansenseeeeee
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2011
jennykadry:

Haba see the way you people are just attacking the dude left right centre. Me gan forgot about the thread if no be say my restlessness carry me come hiaaa, I for no know say una dey yab the dude un necessarily. Infact I dey vex. Nansenseeeeee

I'm making this comment cos of u (as i promised not to bother myself with this thread)

I'm not bothered by any attack my the 'usual' suspects, its expected, and if what i do here hurt them so much then they should get ready to cry their eyes out cos i will keep doing it.
I don't take seriously any comment from pple who support criminal activities.

Thanks alot for your support, u are a star!!!
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 5:29pm On May 29, 2011
^^^

Shut your trap, as if you can ever stay away, you wey dem don swear for and is suffering from I-must-post-last syndrome, I WONDER HOW LONG HE HAD MENTALLY RUMINATED OVER AND PREPARED THIS SPEECH AND IS NOW PRETENDING HE IS ONLY COMING BACK BECAUSE IT WAS SPECIALLY CONSTRUCTED FOR JENNY, arsewipe oshi undecided undecided undecided

jennykadry:

Why are you people attacking justwise? Who cares if it's a joke? Seriously? This section is full of scammers, people come in here to scam people of their hard earned money and what justwise and co are doing on this forum is ''catch'' the scammers and warn fellow Nlders to beware. What is the wrong with that? If that gbemisoke abi damola joked about on  this section with his thread,how was justwise and co supposed to know that it was a mere joke and not some bloke trying to scam people here?

So seriously why are you guys blaming him? Damola can have 100 million workers and enuff money to throw around ,it still does not change the fact that those that have enuff to spare are actually the greedy ones, our politicians for example.

Alot of Nigerians here are here  to fight scammers and no suspicious post should be spared not even Babangida's. Lots of people have been scammed on NLD and the least we can do is warn peeps when silly scammers come in here with suspicious posts. Justwise na winch wey go know say damola was joking?

If damola started a fraud-like thread, he should have prepared himself for the insults that will come with it.

Justwise continue with your thing.

What do you mean who cares if it is a joke? Don't you joke around on NL a lot too, ain't I always joking around too

How many times do you want Damola to keep stating it was a joke, in the other thread?

Is it his fault that Justdumb is a not-so-smart person with a magnanimous deficit in comprehension skills?

DAMOLA DID NOT START A FRAUD THREAD, HE ONLY CHANGED HIS THREAD AFTER GETTING A RESPONSE FROM VICJUSTICE AND DECIDED TO TURN EVERYTHING INTO A JOKE INSTEAD AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THIS DENSE JUSTDOOFUS EVER SINCE. Na Damola get time, make I open one joke thread, if dem born the justdopemu mama well, make hin show face angry

He came back to open this thread to clear the air, and what did the justdundee united have to say "he is picking on him"? Who the bleep does he think he is to think this section revolves around him? Thats how on another thread like that, he responded to Kadman and Kadman responded back only for the justdidinrin to claim Kadman was picking on him? How can one person be that dumb? Na hin be the only person chasing scammer for here ni? How comes no one had any issue when Siena, Mccrackles and co were doing the same thing?

Why is it only the otondo that people are having issues with? Thats how someone opened a beautiful thread about some love story in the romance section which i was enjoying the flow only for this justolofo to come in from nowhere calling the guy a scammer and derailed the thread, despite the guy trying to explain he was not a scammer, like WTF Even if person na convicted criminal wey dem slam their arse in jail, they still have a right to conjugal visits from their wives/girlfriends to come and nack them for inside jail. So why jump on people for mistakes he did not give them a chance to correct

Onkpe before I abuse am? Where you there when he wished me death 3 times, of course I kept quiet then which was out of character, but he will live to regret that statement for the rest of his life, na me and him for this obodo Nairaland, alainikan she oshi, oku igbe, alabo ara oshi, ko ni ra igba fun, ti o bara, o ma ma fo ni, akoshibero angry angry angry

So Jenny abeg vex make you nack ya head split open for floor, I wanna see some blood and gorefest, I am bored angry angry angry
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

^^^

Shut your trap, as if you can ever stay away, you wey dem don swear for and is suffering from I-must-post-last syndrome, I WONDER HOW LONG HE HAD MENTALLY RUMINATED OVER AND PREPARED THIS SPEECH AND IS NOW PRETENDING HE IS ONLY COMING BACK BECAUSE IT WAS SPECIALLY CONSTRUCTED FOR JENNY, arsewipe oshi undecided undecided undecided

What do you mean who cares if it is a joke? Don't you joke around on NL a lot too

How many times do you want Damola to keep stating it was a joke, in the other thread?

Is it his fault that Justdumb is a not-so-smart person with a magnanimous deficit in comprehension skills?

He came back to open this thread to clear the air, and what did the justdundee united have to say "he is picking on him"? Who the bleep does he think he is to think this section revolves around him? Thats how on another thread like that, he responded to Kadman and Kadman responded back only for the justdidinrin to claim Kadman was picking on him? How can one person be that dumb? Na hin be the only person chasing scammer for here ni? How comes no one had any issue when Siena, Mccrackles and co were doing the same thing?
Why is it only the otondo that people are having issues with? Thats how someone opened a beautiful thread about some love story in the romance section which i was enjoying the flow only for this justolofo to come in from nowhere calling the guy a scammer and derailed the thread, despite the guy trying to explain he was not a scammer, like WTF Even if person na convicted criminal wey dem slam their arse in jail, they still have a right to conjugal visits from their wives/girlfriends to come and nack them for inside jail. So why jump on people for mistakes he did not give them a chance to correct
Onkpe before I abuse am? Where you there when he wished me death 3 times, of course I kept quiet then which was out of character, but he will live to regret that statement for the rest of his life, na me and him for this obodo Nairaland, alainikan she oshi, oku igbe, alabo ara oshi, ko ni ra igba fun, ti o bara, o ma ma fo ni, akoshibero angry angry angry
You really can't be serious, who cares if u die or live? I will never regret anything i have said to u or will keep saying to u.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

^^^

Shut your trap, as if you can ever stay away, you wey dem don swear for and is suffering from I-must-post-last syndrome, arsewipe oshi undecided undecided undecided

What do you mean who cares if it is a joke? Don't you joke around on NL a lot too

Co-sign ,  So d i/d/i/o/t don get mind to wish person dead 3 times ok thats it  man, na u go run from this place, u don cross the line, how the f/u/c/k u go wish person dead, ur mama train u well at all, u get home training at all. so ppl on nairaland has gassed u up to the point wey u get rite to wish person, i sorry for u, i just sorry for u, if u are not careful u will b the one dropping dead soon. i//d/i/o/t, dude i dislike f/u/c/k/e/r/s like u. I will stop insulting till u adjust ur way here on nairaland, till then make u insult anybody u go see me. A/S/SH/O/L/E  LIKE U
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2011
@damola

Congrats kiss Why, I think we've met before. I recognize your highly intelligent posts grin

I've always wanted to go to Tokyo and Paris.

Can I tag along? Should I start packing my luggage?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Co-sign ,   So d i/d/i/o/t don get mind to wish person dead 3 times ok thats it  man, na u go run from this place, u don cross the line, how the f/u/c/k u go wish person dead, your mama train u well at all, u get home training at all. so ppl on nairaland has gassed u up to the point wey u get rite to wish person, i sorry for u, i just sorry for u, if u are not careful u will b the one dropping dead soon. i//d/i/o/t, dude i dislike f/u/c/k/e/r/s like u. I will stop insulting till u adjust your way here on nairaland, till then make u insult anybody u go see me. A/S/SH/O/L/E  LIKE U

That coming from a dead mor/ron is not a suprise to me, u will drop dead b4 me.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

[size=14pt]You really can't be serious, who cares if u die or live? I will never regret anything i have said to u or will keep saying to u. [/size]

Hope no noseyparker would get involved to call me a bully when I start with this cripple angry Its on cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

Hope no noseyparker would get involved to call me a bully when I start with this cripple angry Its on cool

What is on? The summer BBQ?
Will you be cooking so that I know to bring my own food. grin tongue
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

So u really think i take anything from pple like u seriously? What a joke!
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 5:51pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@damola

Congrats  kiss Why, I think we've met before. I recognize your highly intelligent posts  grin

I've always wanted to go to Tokyo and Paris.

Can I tag along? Should I start packing my luggage?

intelligent posts indeed . . .  cheesy  grin

. . . . because damola don win BRITISH VISA LOTTERY    grin see as you dey toast am ashewo  grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

That coming from a dead mor/ron is not a suprise to me, u will drop dead b4 me.

Justwise ur entire family plus ur un born generation will die premature death, look at this f/o/ol, shit u a fucking cripple, u half gone already, no wonder u spend ur time on the system, cripple a.s.s b/a/st/a/r/d.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 5:54pm On May 29, 2011
The Bible says there is power in the tongue to curse and bless abi undecided

God From this year onward may this justdunb fellow know no peace ever in his life, only sorrow, him and his past and future generation, there shall be gnashing of teeth and weeping all round, na dead body dem go dey carry every month. Amen. May your will be done oh God.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Justwise your entire family plus your un born generation will die premature death, look at this f/o/ol, poo u a bleeping cripple, u half gone already, no wonder u spend your time on the system, cripple a.s.s b/a/st/a/r/d.  
grin grin grin grin frustated frauduster.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 29, 2011
busybody20:

intelligent posts indeed . . .  cheesy  grin

. . . . because damola don win BRITISH VISA LOTTERY    grin see as you dey toast am ashewo  grin

Which one concern you again?

I've always been reading his 1000+ posts, I always thought he was the most intelligent out of the posters in this section. DEf more intelligent than Justwise and [b]all [/b]the busy bodies piled together

I just thought this was the thread to show my feelings to him.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 5:55pm On May 29, 2011
You are a dead man walking, mark it down cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

The Bible says there is power in the tongue to curse and bless abi undecided

God From this year onward may this justdunb fellow know no peace ever in his life, only sorrow, him and his past and future generation, there shall be gnashing of teeth and weeping all round, na dead body dem go dey carry every month. Amen. May your will be done oh God.

You are praying to ur dead gOD, what exactly do mentally derailed woman like you know about God?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

[/b] grin grin grin grin frustated frauduster.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Frustrated fraudster, ur father is , dude hang it up, u  a cripple, just do us a favour, go hang urself. u taking too much space here.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

You are a dead man walking, mark it down cool

Absolutely rubbish!! What a waste of space. You will keep reading from me here and if u can't stand it then take a jump.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Frustrated fraudster, your father is , dude hang it up, u  a cripple, just do us a favour, go hang urself. u taking too much space here.

Some of u poor rats who come in here to do ur scam will get tired of me.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2011
Didn't this fucking clown said he was not going to respond to anytin, i guess his a p/u/s/s/y  after all. Dude dig a hole and bury urself, u already dead.  people like u i will kill u, rise u frm d dead and kill u again. i wish u dead a million times justwise, not just u, but ur entire family. Oh shit one oh shit 2 just drop dead, u better bring ur ass home and start preparing for their funeral.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 6:01pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I've always been reading his 1000+ posts, I always thought he was the most intelligent out of the posters in this section. DEf more intelligent than Justwise and [b]all [/b]the [size=16pt]busy bodies[/size] piled together

U no say u take style insult mi, but i go pretend like say i no see am or else i go ON my own fire like b_b  grin  cheesy  grin

Ekiti peeps like US are d most intelligent  cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

You are praying to your dead gOD, what exactly do mentally derailed woman like you know about God?

YOU WILL SEE, MARK IT DOWN I SAY cool I blame your prostitute Mother for not flushing you away down the drain, you bloody person of a bastard cool

Ileke-IdI:

I've always been reading his 1000+ posts, I always thought he was the most intelligent out of the posters in this section. DEf more intelligent than Justwise and [b]all [/b]the busy bodies piled together

You are only how old yet so mature and wise beyond your years, keep keeping your Mummy proud wink wink wink
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Didn't this bleeping clown said he was not going to respond to anytin, i guess his a p/u/s/s/y  after all. Dude dig a hole and bury urself, u already dead.  people like u i will kill u, rise u frm d dead and kill u again. i wish u dead a million times justwise, not just u, but your entire family. Oh poo one oh poo 2 just drop dead, u better bring your backside home and start preparing for their funeral.
grin grin grin grin Complete garbage, my mates here are laughing their arse off from this junk from u.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2011
now i c say this clown if given d opportunity d guy go do juju for us, but back to sender and his entire family,
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin Complete garbage, my mates here are laughing their arse off from this junk from u.

oh ok i get cripples like u, low life who don"t hav nutting to do, i get it, no worries. they can laff its cool, but might b dropping dead soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Am Talking Money,you Are Talking Nonsense. / The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) / Happy Birthday Acidosis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.