Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

@justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? (4874 Views)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / About Moderator (justwise) / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

now i c say this clown if given d opportunity d guy go do juju for us, but back to sender and his entire family,

Stop shaking like me old pple's teeth, u will kill urself, ur criminal activities will catch up with u.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 29, 2011
busybody20:

U no say u take style insult mi, but i go pretend like say i no see am or else i go ON my own fire like b_b  grin  cheesy  grin

Ekiti peeps like US are d most intelligent  cool

Are you from Ekiti for real? shocked kiss kiss kiss

LOL I was not insulting, just joking nau.  Ere ni mo n se o.

If na million dollars damola won, na another story be that. I no go even show mercy for your interruption  grin tongue

Busy_body:

YOU WILL SEE, MARK IT DOWN I SAY cool I blame your love-peddler Mother for not flushing you away down the drain, you bloody person of a naughty person cool

You are only how old yet so mature and wise beyond your years, keep keeping your Mummy proud wink wink wink

Busy_Body, I only came in here when I saw your post. I no say na wahala I go see.  cheesy

How far nau? Its been a while, how my babes? kiss You just dey hide them from me angry
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 6:07pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@damola

Congrats  kiss Why, I think we've met before. I recognize your highly intelligent posts  grin

I've always wanted to go to Tokyo and Paris.

Can I tag along? Should I start packing my luggage?

Thanks for the compliment.

oh most definitely, pleasure is all mine. Where should we meet up?

@ busy & Ogugua, I have spent time in the other thread to tutor the young stubborn goat and obviously he's headed for the rocks, it's just a good thing he's not the moderator, else this section will most likely be Ghadaffi Libya scenario. I would implore you to allow him continue a kid's game, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a teenager. Maybe he thinks British Airways give award and free business class tickets for free.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

YOU WILL SEE, MARK IT DOWN I SAY cool I blame your love-peddler Mother for not flushing you away down the drain, you bloody person of a naughty person cool

You are only how old yet so mature and wise beyond your years, keep keeping your Mummy proud wink wink wink

I'm waiting for u and ur gOD to come and kill me, i wouldn't insult ur mother, she got nothing to do with this.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2011
damola1:

@ busy & Ogugua, I have spent time in the other thread to tutor the young stubborn goat and obviously he's headed for the rocks, it's just a good thing he's not the moderator, else this section will most likely be Ghadaffi Libya scenario. I would implore you to allow him continue a kid's game, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a teenager. Maybe he thinks British Airways give award and free business class tickets for free.

Do you own a mansion anywhere in Lagos? We can meet up there  tongue

But you seriously won the ticket? I read it on the news a few days back and almost even attempted to post it on the politics section. Congrats!
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

I'm waiting for u and your gOD to come and kill me, i wouldn't insult your mother, she got nothing to do with this.

chaiii, you no dey even shame cheesy tongue na women you dey fight with.
Abeg go to politics and "fight" with men of your caliber, even thou most of the men in politics are half-baked brain anyways tongue tongue
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 6:11pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you from Ekiti for real? shocked kiss kiss kiss

yeap

@busy_body & Justwise,

It don do na
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

oh ok i get cripples like u, low life who don"t hav nutting to do, i get it, no worries. they can laff its cool, but might b dropping dead soon

Surely i will keep frustating many of u here, u started praying for me to die since last yr and i'm still here.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Busy_Body, I only came in here when I saw your post. I no say na wahala I go see.  cheesy

How far nau? Its been a while, how my babes? kiss You just dey hide them from me angry

Thanks very much sweetheart mi kiss My pickin dey wait for ya dowry since na, tell Mummy to start bringing yam and swisslace oh cool

busybody20:

intelligent posts indeed . . .  cheesy  grin

. . . . because damola don win BRITISH VISA LOTTERY    grin see as you dey toast am ashewo  grin

BB20 what is bad is bad, you are laughing now but this can happen to anyone. You saw what happened with Gestapo in Inspired's thread with Sammylocco or whats that dude's name, there is nothing funny in trying to ridicule Damola here undecided
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

chaiii, you no dey even shame cheesy tongue na women you dey fight with.
Abeg go to politics and "fight" with men of your caliber, even thou most of the men in politics are half-baked brain anyways tongue tongue

. . .and who are u calling a woman? That 'thing'? Please stop it.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 6:15pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do you own a mansion anywhere in Lagos? We can meet up there  tongue

But you seriously won the ticket? I read it on the news a few days back and almost even attempted to post it on the politics section. Congrats!

oh of course, I could have my driver pick you up,

oh yes, the ticket was won, once more, Thank you very much.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 29, 2011
busybody20:

yeap

Which side of Ekiti are you from?

Are you one of those that claim Ekiti, yet never been to the state before?  smiley

@Bb

Tell your pikin mama supposed to pay brideprice na. Na ole you wan do for me.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2011
damola1:

When are u coming to the UK with ur British visa  lottery ticket?  Silly cow.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

I'm waiting for u and your gOD to come and kill me, i wouldn't insult your mother, she got nothing to do with this.

I don't give a shite, your Mother did not train you well that is why, and thats casue she does not know who your father is, you have been overstepping the boundary too much and enough is enough, your generation will never know happiness for the rest of your life, and will be stricken down with incurable sicknesses and diseases with Doctors telling you to take them home to die angry
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2011
damola1:

oh of course, I could have my driver pick you up,

oh yes, the ticket was won, once more, Thank you very much.

Neat. How big is your mansion exactly?
I dont want to be rude, snubby et all, but as  sophisticated as I am,  I need a mansion that is well kept, neat, big, and luxurious. smiley
Where will I be picked up? kiss

Is your ticket just a one time deal or can we go to multiple sites for one year?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

When are u coming to the UK with your British visa  lottery ticket?  Silly cow.

Why do you think he's lying about the ticket?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2011
@damola1 I totally agree with you, i don"t dis-respect ppl"s parents or wish anybody dead cos there is no coming back on that, but then again, this eye service sisi wanna be nuhu ribadu is d most s/t/u/p/i/d person i have ever seen, my nephew who is abt 8 yrs old got some real sense than this gay, i think i have to roll wit ur advice let the f/o/o/l carry on wit his talent which is been s/tu/p/i/d.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

I don't give a shite, your Mother did not train you well that is why, and thats casue she does not know who your father is, you have been overstepping the boundary too much and enough is enough, your generation will never know happiness for the rest of your life, and will be stricken down with incurable sicknesses and diseases with Doctors telling you to take them home to die angry

Another rant from a slut.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 6:20pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Which side of Ekiti are you from?

Are you one of those that claim Ekiti, yet never been to the state before?  smiley

@Bb

no, i no b like u na, no be for cnn u dey see ur state   embarassed tongue

. . . one of d former oba's pikins. google it  tongue
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2011
@ Justwise see who deh call person cow, ur papa cow, ur mama cow, ur sister ashawo, ur broders armed robbers
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

@damola1 I totally agree with you, i don"t dis-respect ppl"s parents or wish anybody dead cos there is no coming back on that, but then again, this eye service sisi wanna be nuhu ribadu is d most s/t/u/p/i/d person i have ever seen, my nephew who is abt 8 yrs old got some real sense than this gay, i think i have to roll wit your advice let the f/o/o/l carry on wit his talent which is been s/tu/p/i/d.

I feel sorry for ur poor nephew, having a thieving uncle could be really hard for the poor little kid
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2011
busybody20:

no, i no b like u na, no be for cnn u dey see your state   embarassed tongue

. . . one of d former oba's pikins. google it  tongue

My family is quite familiar with the royal throne. Still held in the family. Dont see the point of it since its not bringing me riches  angry

If you're not Ekiti and you're lying to me, may God punish you die  angry angry

Which town in Ekiti state?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 6:22pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Bb

My children are all for women's lib and freedom and freewill and equal rights for women, so tell your Mummy to start bringing Ghana-must-go bags laden with kudi and ego and owo joo cheesy

justwise:

. . .and who are u calling a woman? That 'thing'? Please stop it.

Everything back to all the female in your household cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

@ Justwise see who deh call person cow, your papa cow, your mama cow, your sister ashawo, your broders armed robbers
grin grin grin grin typical of a well known crook.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

My children are all for women's lib and freedom and freewill and equal rights for women, so tell your Mummy to start bringing Ghana-must-go bags laden with kudi and ego and owo joo cheesy

Everything back to all the female in your household cool

My elder sisters are responsible, well matured women, not a hooker like u.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2011
Justwise u are calling busy-body a slut, do u know how many men humped ur mother when she was in high school, university, i don"t think so, a bird told me that ur mum was so generous wit her p/u/s/s/y that every tom dick and harry took their share of the national cake, and guess what ur sisters are also taking that lead too, hopefully they give birth to bastards
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 6:27pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Neat. How big is your mansion exactly?
I dont want to be rude, snubby et all, but as  sophisticated as I am,  I need a mansion that is well kept, neat, big, and luxurious. smiley
Where will I be picked up? kiss

Is your ticket just a one time deal or can we go to multiple sites for one year?

If you ain't sophisticated, then you definitely are not in the same class, they call it bragging, when I say I got so much class I own a skool, so, lets just keep it simple, my mansion is strictly for royalties, question is are you?

oh, you name the place, I will send him to pick you up right away!

I think it's a one time deal, The Americans get 10 tickets, the British small businesses get 12, however, am glad we got it, it's not just the ticket, but the recognition and support for SMEs.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

My elder sisters are responsible, well matured women, not a hooker like u.

Your sister i humped last nite, she told me u don"t send money home and she has resorted to prostitution, come out at allen now, u will see how she dey price d/i/c/k wey go hump her tonite. Stanking ass b/i/t/c/h
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Justwise u are calling busy-body a slut, do u know how many men humped your mother when she was in high school, university, i don"t think so, a bird told me that your mum was so generous wit her p/u/s/s/y that every tom manliness and harry took their share of the national cake, and guess what your sisters are also taking that lead too, hopefully they give birth to bastards

As a well behaved gentle man, i wouldn't insult anybody's parent, so some u plonkers can go on being a complete waste of space.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 6:29pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My family is quite familiar with the royal throne. Still held in the family. Dont see the point of it since its not bringing me riches  angry

If you're not Ekiti and you're lying to me, may God punish you die  angry angry

Which town in Ekiti state?

use google  grin  cheesy  grin

when will u b coming home sef to hug a transformer https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-677795.0.html
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Your sister i humped last nite, she told me u don"t send money home and she has resorted to prostitution, come out at allen now, u will see how she dey price d/i/c/k wey go hump her tonite. Stanking backside b/i/t/c/h

You wish, grow a di/ck first b4 u even nurse the feeling of washing any of my sisters knickers.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 29, 2011
damola1:

If you ain't sophisticated, then you definitely are not in the same class, they call it bragging,  when I say I got so much class I own a skool,  so, lets just keep it simple, my mansion is strictly for royalties,  question is are you?

oh, you name the place, I will send him to pick you up right away!

I think it's a one time deal,  The Americans get 10 tickets, the British small businesses get 12, however, am glad we got it, it's not just the ticket, but the recognition and support for SMEs.

Damola Tell them, Tell them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some clowns deh live for peckham deh claim big boy , big boy my a/s/s/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Am New Pls Wlc Me. / MC Oluomo Throws 'braless' Birthday Party. See Bobby / Ask Me Anything You Want About My Country (Ethiopia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.