Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

@justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? (4868 Views)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / About Moderator (justwise) / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

What image do you have? Criminal like you should not be talking about image cos i got non.

Guy don"t u have another thing to say about me, criminal, fraudster, fake documents, all that is played out, all d females in ur family are fucking whores come on man, don"t deny d fact, matter fact ur dad picked ur mum from the LovePeddler house, where i believe ur sisters will b picked up from too
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 7:20pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin this fool actually belived that i'm disabled? Your kids are better off with social care, u are not responsible enough to be a mother.

Try to cover it all all you want, the secret is out, i am sure it is because of karma that you are crippled, Mr talantolo, elese osi meji cool Nor go seek repentance till you finally rot away cool

I always knew this dude was not in the UK, what is Social care, odensin, oya quickly go and google it olodo cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

Try to cover it all all you want, the secret is out, i am sure it is because of karma that you are crippled, Mr talantolo, elese osi meji cool Nor go seek repentance till you finally rot away cool

He is trying to cover it, he is a cripple, and a gay, he has no other life than nairaland. he can"t even hump a woman. damn justwise, u f/u/c/k/ed pls go hang urself i beg u
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 7:26pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Then post the mansion make we talk  grin

@bb

na me be criminal?

Oya leave the boy nau, na small boy. Is justwise in Naija?

baby,  baby,  I can't shout,  can you remember the mansion dbanj shot his recent  ' Mr. Endowed ' video,  my crib looks just like that,  I can't be boasting all over the net,  it's not done, it's not classy, it's trashy,  so, I can have Baba Segun pick you up when you are in town, and am sure, not only will you be amazed, but you'll be thrilled,  however, you don't want me drooling over other women even in your presence, lets see whether your royalty is blessed with the specs expected of someone ruling my throne, pictures dearie,
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

I always knew this dude was not in the UK, what is Social care, odensin, oya quickly go and google it olodo cool

Trying to cover what up? Even if i'm disabled(as some of u fools think), what is wrong with that? Yes your kids are better off with social services/care, u are not repsonsible enough to be a mother?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2011
^^^nothing wrong with being a cripple but for you Mr talantolo, life sure is said, illegal immigrant stuck in a country, can't even step outta the house, no wonder he's always online and posting 24/7, sad soul, infact i should be pitying you, but I DON'T CARE, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ROTTING IN HELL, ALTHOUGH YOUR LIFE IS ALREADY HELLISH AS IT IS cool

Justdumb is abroad in South Africa grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

He is trying to cover it, he is a cripple, and a  gay, he has no other life than nairaland. he can"t even hump a woman. damn justwise, u f/u/c/k/ed pls go hang urself i beg u

Why would any decent human being allow u any closer to a woman?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2011
Busy_body:

^^^nothing wrong with being a cripple but for you Mr talantolo, life sure is said, illegal immigrant stuck in a country, can't even step outta the house, sad, infact i should be pitying you, but I DON'T CARE, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ROTTING IN HELL, ALTHOUGH YOUR LIFE IS ALREADY HELLISH AS IT IS cool

If there is nothing wrong with being disabled, what is your point then? Only a low life like u make such comment.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

Why would any decent human being allow u any closer to a woman?

Abeg go sit down, my mallam hump ur mama and ur sisters
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Abeg go sit down, my mallam hump your mama and your sisters

Only men with a di/ck can talk about women, go grow one first b4 having a wet dream over my sisters.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

Only men with a di/ck can talk about women, go grow one first b4 having a wet dream over my sisters.

Dude ur sister p/u/s/sy is so wide dat i can stick my big head in there and bring it out, ur sisters are prostitutes, ur mum is a crack head , i wonder wat ur unborn little girl is going to be
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

If there is nothing wrong with being disabled, what is your point then? Only a low life like u make such comment.

yeah nothing wrong but you are just wrong so go blame ya mama, reject, waste of space, scum of the earth, pond scum, Mr talantolo, one -legged arsewipe cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by tomialph(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2011
justwise:

Trying to cover what up? Even if i'm disabled(as some of u fools think), what is wrong with that? Yes your kids are better off with social services/care, u are not repsonsible enough to be a mother?

Please don't complicate Just[b]DUMP[/b]'s problems, Hypertension plus disability is sure not a good combo. He's seeking for relevance let's accomodate him and ignore his excesses.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2011
tomialph:

Please don't complicate Just[b]DUMP[/b]'s problems, Hypertension plus disability is sure not a good combo. He's seeking for relevance let's accomodate him and ignore his excesses.

Its really disgusting that some of u make fun of disabled pple, i'm not in any way disabled and i don't need to wory about your comments towards me in that regard but i will never insult disabled pple. This goes to show how stu/p/id some of you are if u could make fun of disabled pple.

Some pple are born disabled and its no fault of their own, some as a result of an acident which can happen to anybody any day, i feel sick that some of u are quite happy to use that as a way of insulting somebody. Shame on everyone of you.!!
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 30, 2011
I don't think you guys ''heard'' me well so let me spell it out in caps lock . ''NO ONE CARES IF IT'S A JOKE OR NOT'' when you post silly things like that you get treated like your post.

I joke alot yes I do no doubt,but how many times have joked about winning one silly lottery and asking peeps for money?

I think the fact that you lot hate justwise so much is even adding more firewood to the already burning fire. Alot of people use this. . . .''it was a joke'' line here after being caught to cover up their backsides,so how are we supposed to know that it was a ''real joke'' and not just another Nlder using the same old line to get off the trap he set for himself?.

Some of you might know the damola guy but some of us don't. And I was quite surprised that inspired dude will come on here to say things like '' damola can never be a scammer, too good for that'' . This was the same thing you said about nneka but she still  scammed you.

I have had peeps call me harsh on this sit becos of the way I respond to posts e.g calling names e.t.c ,so what makes justwise's different?

BTW @ BB : I have better things to do with my life and time than take you up on the ''hit your head in the wall '' offer. So thank but no thanks on the offer

back to my post: some peeps are hating on  him even when he has not directly insulted them or called them names. I have to say the dude is quite popular here I mean see someone dedicating a thread just for justwise? Oga oooo. Wish say na me sef.

I refuse to see reasons with some of you guys because I have never had issues with justwise before,so una fit quote me from aussie to jerusalem it still wouldn't change nothing.until he offends me personally, I comment my reserve
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 12:57am On May 30, 2011
justwise:

Its really disgusting that some of u make fun of disabled pple, i'm not in any way disabled and i don't need to wory about your comments towards me in that regard but i will never insult disabled pple. This goes to show how stu/p/id some of you are if u could make fun of disabled pple.

Some pple are born disabled and its no fault of their own, some as a result of an acident which can happen to anybody any day, i feel sick that some of u are quite happy to use that as a way of insulting somebody. Shame on everyone of you.!!

Blah, blah, blah, misery guts tryna whip up sentiments, pssffft undecided

jennykadry:

I don't think you guys ''heard'' me well so let me spell it out in caps lock . ''NO ONE CARES IF IT'S A JOKE OR NOT'' when you post silly things like that you get treated like your post.

I joke alot yes I do no doubt,but how many times have joked about winning one silly lottery and asking peeps for money?

I think the fact that you lot hate justwise so much is even adding more firewood to the already burning fire. Alot of people use this. . . .''it was a joke'' line here after being caught to cover up their backsides,so how are we supposed to know that it was a ''real joke'' and not just another Nlder using the same old line to get off the trap he set for himself?.

Some of you might know the damola guy but some of us don't. And I was quite surprised that inspired dude will come on here to say things like '' damola can never be a scammer, too good for that'' . This was the same thing you said about nneka but she still  scammed you.

I have had peeps call me harsh on this sit becos of the way I respond to posts e.g calling names e.t.c ,so what makes justwise's different?

BTW @ BB : I have better things to do with my life and time than take you up on the ''hit your head in the wall '' offer. So thank but no thanks on the offer

back to my post: [b[size=14pt]]some peeps are hating on  him even when he has not directly insulted them or called them names[/size][/b]. I have to say the dude is quite popular here I mean see someone dedicating a thread just for justwise? Oga oooo. Wish say na me sef.

I refuse to see reasons with some of you guys because I have never had issues with justwise before,so una fit quote me from aussie to jerusalem it still wouldn't change nothing.until he offends me personally, I comment my reserve

To spell it out too, forget about the "some peeps", only myself and ogugua called Justwise out until your point of entry, and yes he has been insultive to both of us several times, you could even see where he said he does not care if he has wished me death 3 times, and even repeated that he would not hesitate to do it again, so it should not be a problem for anyone if i feel like paying him back in his own coin too for once and sending him back to his generation cool Your precious Saint Justwise ain't no saint either, not that I give two f.ucks if he was anyway cool cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 2:19am On May 30, 2011
Good now read clearly, I said ''some peeps'' . You and ogugua are obviously amongst the ''some peeps'' ,so why are others on his case? I would actually yab anybody that comes with a ''British lottery'' thread like damola and would honestly careless if he is OBJ's son. Those that have issues with him should go ahead and yab not that it would stop him from doing what he knows how to do best. Others that have had no issues with him are just here to flex muscle.

I am not talking about what he's done to some of you in the past or what he's called you guys(and nope,he has no right to wish you death no matter what transpired btwn you two). Me I am all about yabbing a dude that came on here asking Nlders to give him money because he won one useless lotto. I am talking about the british thread not some threads in the past that I don't even know about. He insulted you and you insulted him back, o'ton . Let's move on .

My motherhood have been yabbed b4 on this site and I remember you standing up for me on of em threads, did it hurt? Yes but I have moved on (Even though out of anger that day I cursed the woman that she no go see pikin for her life, think I also called her a barren 35yr old woman)but after a few days I asked God to forgive me and take the whole thing back. Someone wished me death in 2008 and I still dey kampe.  I  mean people will talk but does it matter? Nope(but it sure hurts), b'cos what God says about me is all that matters to me
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Gboliwe: 2:24am On May 30, 2011
So even online people insult, abuse and curse peeps like me with disability?
Its not my fault i'm handicapped,I was born very normal. We should learn how to speak so we dont drag our unborn children into what they know nothing of.
Justwise, even if you are a cripple, be happy you are alive and still better than some people, I met a woman at the hospital who had liver failure, I have been in constant praise to God for my one leg ever since.
I'll choose being cripple over being blind or cancerous
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 2:27am On May 30, 2011
Awwwww it is well Gboliwe

But I don't think they did it to yab/insult you guys, they did it just out of spite(justwise). Nlders are crazy ,yes but I don't think alot of people will insult someone that is truly handicapped.Please do not take it to heart.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2011
@gbowile man am sorry if I hurt ur feelings, never my intention. I know how u feel and I will feel d same. But that silly cow kips on talking shit. All was just to spite that monkey, so pls I tender my apology. Take care
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2011
Gboliwe:

So even online people insult, abuse and curse peeps like me with disability?
Its not my fault i'm handicapped,I was born very normal. We should learn how to speak so we dont drag our unborn children into what they know nothing of.
Justwise, even if you are a cripple, be happy you are alive and still better than some people, I met a woman at the hospital who had liver failure, I have been in constant praise to God for my one leg ever since.
I'll choose being cripple over being blind or cancerous

Please keep your head high, no decent human being will make such comment about disabled pple, like i said b4, i'm not disabled, even if i'm, their cheap and childish insult wouldn't make any difference to me
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2011
jennykadry:

Good now read clearly, I said ''some peeps'' . You and ogugua are obviously amongst the ''some peeps'' ,so why are others on his case? I would actually yab anybody that comes with a ''British lottery'' thread like damola and would honestly careless if he is OBJ's son. Those that have issues with him should go ahead and yab not that it would stop him from doing what he knows how to do best. Others that have had no issues with him are just here to flex muscle.
I am not talking about what he's done to some of you in the past or what he's called you guys(and nope,he has no right to wish you death no matter what transpired btwn you two). Me I am all about yabbing a dude that came on here asking Nlders to give him money because he won one useless lotto. I am talking about the british thread not some threads in the past that I don't even know about. He insulted you and you insulted him back, o'ton . Let's move on .My motherhood have been yabbed b4 on this site and I remember you standing up for me on of em threads, did it hurt? Yes but I have moved on (Even though out of anger that day I cursed the woman that she no go see pikin for her life, think I also called her a barren 35yr old woman)but after a few days I asked God to forgive me and take the whole thing back. Someone wished me death in 2008 and I still dey kampe.  I  mean people will talk but does it matter? Nope(but it sure hurts), b'cos what God says about me is all that matters to me
Thanks for ur support jare, done with this one for now.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 11:21am On May 30, 2011
jennykadry:

I am not talking about what he's done to some of you in the past or what he's called you guys(and nope,he has no right to wish you death no matter what transpired btwn you two). Me I am all about yabbing a dude that came on here asking Nlders to give him money because he won one useless lotto. I am talking about the british thread not some threads in the past that I don't even know about. He insulted you and you insulted him back, o'ton . Let's move on .

My motherhood have been yabbed b4 on this site and I remember you standing up for me on of em threads, did it hurt? Yes but I have moved on (Even though out of anger that day I cursed the woman that she no go see pikin for her life, think I also called her a barren 35yr old woman)but after a few days I asked God to forgive me and take the whole thing back. Someone wished me death in 2008 and I still dey kampe.  I  mean people will talk but does it matter? Nope(but it sure hurts), b'cos what God says about me is all that matters to me

Now it is your turn to read clearly so adjust your bottom-of-the-milk-bottle-thick-sized-lense. When you came in to say some peeps, it was only myself and Ogugua, after this, tomialph came on board, newsflash - he has abused all 3 of us at one point or the other, so like I said, ain't nothing wrong in us giving him a taste of his own medicine too cool

Now to the jokes, I am glad this convo is transpiring between you and I because we are one of the peeps on NL with no serious bone in their body who is always forever pushing the boundaries, and I know this scenario is something we can both joke about easily, just that ours would be more colourful and littered with more emoticons and prolly use up a whole 3 pages. I can easily see myself come to Nairaland asking for where to go with a free ticket, and if the likes of Vicjustice were to tell me not to waste it by underutilising it, my response would be to commot for road make is see front as I don't want his kind of advise cheesy and I have no qualms stating that I want to beg for donation or recruiting Ileke-idi or Idowuogbo or one of my other 29 daughters to make sure it is only Dangote's son that is toasting them or sommat like that so I can fly first class or I would have to use their school dinner money to fill in the gaps grin

You can still see part of Damola's joke stating he will repay back 100 fold as he heard people pick up money from the street, so this is something i know you can joke with too Jenny, but yours as usual will turn the air blue lipsrsealed

As per people always looking for opportunity to make snide comment to insult, and when you respond they start screaming blue murder. I put sentiments aside when I see things like that so as to be able to see things fairly, and what i always notice is that the people crying wolf the loudest are always the first to insult but they try to do it in a cunny way, hence reason I said that day that whomever wanted to insult you by querying your ability as a Mother, deserves you going personal on them too.

[b]Look at this hypocrite justdunce now as an example, how many times has he stated that my children must be cursed to have me as their Mother whilst in the same breath trying to draw attention and sympathy by saying I am abusing his Mother, huh undecided I am sure you also saw the part where he lied that Damola never said it was joking which Inspired_m countered that Damola said it loads of times, only for Justarindin to comment to Damola that he is not a one year old child undecided Was that not clearly an insult about Inspired's intellect being on par with a baby's undecided 

Again, some people are up in arms that we are using the term cripple which is a derogatory term to describe physically challenged people, but pray tell where are these same hypocrite when he's been calling Damola1 and everyone he has crossed path with, a cretin, which is a derogatory name for someone with learning disability such as Down's Syndrome, Autism, etc, why are they silent when he's been calling me on this thread and others a lunatic, which again is a derogatory name for people with mentally challenged people such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, WHERE ARE THE HYPOCRITES HUH, OR IS IT NOT EVERY DISABILITY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO COUNT Are these people saying just one type of disability has a higher hierarchy of command and respect and the others are irrelevant undecided undecided undecided [/b]

Jennykadry please if you nor wan make I vex, come and nack your head on the wall this minute angry You think I am gonna allow the popcorn and coca cola that I have bought to watch the gorefest go to waste like that angry angry angry
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 11:44am On May 30, 2011
tomialph:

[size=16pt]So what if he is disabled or not?    undecided

Ok thanks for letting us know. Can we move on with our lifes. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

"Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications / Want A Very Good,perfect Structure For U Home Pls Read Dis / I Am Talking Money,you Are Talking Nonsense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.