Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp (1863 Views)

This Is How My Househelp Clean The House Since My Wife Travelled – Man Shares Ex / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Female Househelp Urgently Needed In Ikotun, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
I have never complained about doing house chores
I am ok, but my husband says we need a house help-a lady and I don't like it.
I said if that is the case, I will bring my kid sister but he says no.
I really troubled with this new development.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Xscape1993(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Some men are very funny. Don't accept this ooo. Better save your home now before it is too late.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy
Your husband is about to be caged inside a 35cl coca cola bottle by a young banny wey don dey shag am for outside grin

Well,op, please don't fall for that..... We've heard so many stories about this female househelp saga,of which most of them didn't normally end well...

But even tho self,after those many nice delicacies that you've been dishing for him,he still wanna snatch away the peace in your home like ballot box undecided
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Explicit02: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Smiles......

Don't you trust your husband?

Must he bring househelp home before he have extramarital affairs outside?

Don't dull..

My take on this is if you don't trust your husband don't accept it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Tolexander: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:
you too go and bring a Male gateman
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
After all those ngwogwo you usually serve him every morning?
Maybe you should improve your culinary skills. ( Joking).

I think you should ask him what exactly he needs a maid for?. And who's choosing the house help otherwise don't be surprised he's trying to bring his side chick lipsrsealed. They can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by greatnaija01: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:

whatever advice you get from here, is based on YOUR STATUS IN THE HOME

are you FINANCIALLY STABLE? do you have your own money? IF YES, THEN YOU ARE SAFE.... if NO, then your husband won't take your words serious and may want to cheat or may already be cheating and wants to bring her in.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
After all those ngwogwo you usually serve him every morning?
Maybe you should improve your culinary skills. ( Joking).

I think you should ask him what exactly he needs a maid for?. And who's choosing the house help otherwise don't be surprised he's trying to bring his side chick lipsrsealed. They can't be trusted.
Maybe her presentation skills are lacking and he is bringing in a house maid to spice that up. undecided

Just messing with you@OP. Yeah, you ought to review the events of the last 6 months or so to understand why he is trying to get a Maid in the house. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Maybe her presentation skills are lacking and he is bringing in a house maid to spice that up. undecided

Just messing with you@OP. Yeah, you ought to review the events of the last 6 months or so to understand why he is trying to get a Maid in the house. undecided

Lol.. . Yeah, presentation too. tongue. @ OP, no vex o.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by lilvicky68(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think he's tired of eating those crazy sacrifices you serve him every time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by AmazingELixir: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Op stop complaining is it not better he brings her side chick home instead of staying out all day.

Be content with what you've enjoyed and allow others enjoy same too...

....and more importantly please make sure you don't nag your husband into doing something you wouldn't like

The head of house knows exactly what he is doing...better fall in line.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Pumpumking: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:

^^^story

You fail. Is yor fault big time & I respet him for the bold move

If u giv him good bloooowjob & swallow....truss me...he will get rid of the house girl with thing 4 second!!!(true story) angry

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Truvelisback(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:
In that case, Maybe doesn't like ur food. So, he wants someone else to do the cooking.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Are you not the same lady, that posts sacrificial meal here, Do nairaland pay you for revolving your life around this forum, cuz i don't understand why you post your life on this forum like you don't have friends,Na wa o, Why tell us this now, Are we your husband, why not continue talking to husband.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by 2rez: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmn! TRUST. A very strong word. Most hussies no trust their wifeys again same way wifeys no trust their hussies again these days. Is like true true, marriage these days is becoming a scam fah. I mean marriage when trust no dey na scam. Lemme say no more. Op, if u no trust your hussy, abeg no gree am, just so to avoid words like; chai, eyah, had i known plus stories that touch in the long run. I don clear u be that. God will help u.

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Luby913: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl ur huzzy is politely saying it a badcool and terrible In bed, meanwhile if u invite ur kidsis Yo that hauz trust me if I were him I would fvck her bloody and replace u
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Lamasta(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:
You are insecure madam allow your husband employ who will assist you
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by frozen70(f): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Let him know that you don't need a house help

But if he insisted on it, let him bring his sister or brothers daughter

Tell him that you prefer his blood relations because of having an Ogbanje as a house help

1 Like

Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Gadafii: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Why won't he need a female househelp when you have been cooking foods meant for God's for him, poor man tongue angry grin
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2021
He is tired of having same diets with the gods. He knows your sister can't make better meals grin.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2021
He's probably not OKAY with the condition of the house. Talk to him to understand how he feels. He probably thinks you're not doing enough or the task is too much for you guys. Either ways, initiate that conversation.

And btw, he can't instruct your kid sis the way he would with a maid (who's being paid for the job). So try and understand the reason he turned down your suggestion. I would do the same if I were in his shoes.
Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by Nonexisting1: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
He is bringing in his sidechick and there is nothing you can do about it.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Make Out Of This Whatsapp Status / High Body Count: Reasons To Avoid As A Man With Something Going For Him In Life. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.