Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1866 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by yrhuhfy113: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
NO WOMAN is worth this pls.

THROWING YOURSELF INTO CONFUSION TO PLEASE A WOMAN

If you understand yourself, and you understand how to make money and increase your finances, then you understand your walk with GOD.......... YOU HAVE DONE WELL, women will sort out themselves if they really want to be with you. SIMPLE

9 Likes

Re: by helinues: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
You need to understand yourself first before understanding others

4 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: by Fryx: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If you understand yourself, and you understand how to make money and increase your finances, then you understand your walk with GOD.......... YOU HAVE DONE WELL, women will sort out themselves if they really want to be with you. SIMPLE

Not a serious topic.

Just reflecting on my experience.

Also, the benefit of knowing is not necessarily to please. But it is good to know when someone is being sincere with you or not.

2 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:
You need to understand yourself first before understanding others

Your own understanding differs from the understanding of others.

You can’t understand yourself. Likewise others.

But you can always make others reveal their true feelings to you. That’s what I said aim to achieve.
Re: by helinues: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fryx:

Your own understanding differs from the understanding of others.

You can’t understand yourself. Likewise others.

But you can always make others reveal their true feelings to you. That’s what I said aim to achieve.

True but disappointment is just one of the things to be expected.

If it's about dreaming, everyone supposed to be rich
Re: by Fryx: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

True but disappointment is just one of the things to be expected.

If it's about dreaming, everyone supposed to be rich

You’re right.
Re: by Flora2Sweet: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
How do you understand, people, who don't understand themselves...

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
How do you understand, people, who don't understand themselves...

You don’t need to. Just get to know their level of sincerity and place them on scale. That way, you know exactly how to deal with them.
Re: by Flora2Sweet: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bro I know how too... I've been since I was 17..

My first girl was 28 then....

I don hang boat, them no dey carry woman for head....

Fryx:

You don’t need to. Just get to know their level of sincerity and place them on scale. That way, you know exactly how to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: by A305: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fryx:
Genuinely throw yourself into confusion and make her confused that your own confusion is more than hers.

She will get worried that you don’t know what you want and make the efforts to be logical.

Once she is in that stage, strike up a meaningful conversation, and you will know her for real.

It’s always work for me. Try it.
If this works for you — fine. However the best way to get Intel or elicit Information from a person (either male or female) is the Socratic method.

Socrates was known to have perfected this method and it's been used today in interviews, police investigation, psychologist etc.

According to Socrates: First, let them know you know nothing. Then tell them to tell you about what they know.

After they let out their knowledge, quiz them on every detail they consider fact or truth about their knowledge.

Do this rhetorically on every "detail" till they reach emotional outburst or admit their ignorance but remember your aim is to learn from them. What you actually learning from them is the extent of their ignorance in relation to your own. When you do this with various people, you will eventually stumble on the Truth along the way.

This genius way of thinking was the reason Socrates was regarded as the wisest and most educated man who ever lived as his idea brought about modern day education. It was called academy then though. Even the oracle of Delpha proclaimed Socrates to be wise, he still doubted the Oracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Fryx: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: by Truvelisback(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Simps and their lame ideas. 😊 Nice one bro.
Re: by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Never you play a possessive character as to please a woman...

They know it better than you once they realize this.. And you won't be spared for all of dat. You gonn suffer!

You hear it here every now and then..

Just act normal, if you don't have anything really worth talking about..

Nigga lock up!

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
Never you play a possessive character as to please a woman...

They know it better than you once they realize this.. And you won't be spared for all of dat. You gonn suffer!

You hear it here every now and then..

Just act normal, if you don't have anything really worth talking about..

Nigga lock up!

I believe you read the content fully before you comment.

Moreover, I am not actively dating. Just sanitizing my own little circle.

It’s also my nature by default. So, no pretense here.
Re: by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fryx:
Genuinely throw yourself into confusion and make her confused that your own confusion is more than hers.

She will get worried that you don’t know what you want and make the efforts to be logical.

Once she is in that stage, strike up a meaningful conversation, and you will know her for real.

Note Please: I’m not saying you should understand women to please them. But if you are like me that like knowing the strength and weakness of those close to me so that I can know the extent to which I can trust them. I believe understanding your women will be beneficial. So that you won’t be among the gang of “fear women” after they don show you shege wey you know understand.

To be fore-warned is to be fore-harmed.

I can see that you are using reverse psychology on women

You think you are smarter

She already knows what you are doing

Dey play

Leave other men to follow their women the best way they can

What works for you may not work for another man

Women can't even understand why they do what they do
Talk less of a man trying to understand whom God created with just one rib

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: by MechanicMike: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fryx:

Note Please: I’m not saying you should understand women to please them. But if you are like me that like knowing the strength and weakness of those close to me so that I can know the extent to which I can trust them. I believe understanding your women will be beneficial. So that you won’t be among the gang of “fear women” after they don show you shege wey you know understand.

angry
Re: by frozen70(f): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fryx:

At least, I was able to know how much I can depend on them.

I love knowledge, and just do anything that can make me know more about anything. I am not looking for relationship, so I don’t really mind if they know or not. I just value knowledge.

By now too, I already know to just focus on myself instead of trusting a woman or depending on one for anything. Nobody taught me, I know because I took my time to learn.

Well, my advice may be off. I am not encouraging anyone to follow, it’s just something I am reflecting on. And it is not something that I will continue doing either because I don’t have any reason to anymore. Like you say, women don’t even know why they do what they did. So, it’s useless hoping on them.

It depends on what a man is hoping on in a woman

If it's useless for a man to hope on a woman, why are men still looking for women to hang on with

If you claim that you love knowledge, then upgrade your educational levels to become a lecturer where you can impact knowledge on the younger ones in school
Re: by MechanicMike: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fryx:

bro If u or any profesor can understand Siofra...we will pay u 100k..CASH!!!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: by Fryx: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
MechanicMike:

bro If u or any profesor can understand Siofra...we will pay u 100k..CASH!!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

Maybe I should edit the word “understanding”

Knowing that someone can’t be understood is enough understanding to train yourself on the best way to deal with them. You can’t please what is not pleaseable.
Re: by Fryx: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: by chim14(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Just make her angry or trigger her, simple. Always works all the time esp naija babes wey like quarrel, its not hard to know who they are.
Re: by Fryx: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Dick Ph Only / OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up / What Should I Do To This Man That Scammed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.