Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... (860 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... by tunjilee003: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
I stayed with my family members during my national diploma days, it was hell,ranging from series of nagging,backbiting, troublesome and alot of atrocities committed by them...Despite staying with my aunties and uncles, I normally fend for myself without any assistance whatsoever from them.....
Recently, I got admitted for hnd programme, should I go back to them or get an apartment somewhere else?
Re: Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... by InfernoNig: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Don't get bitten twice. Be own your own, it will save you the stress.

1 Like

Re: Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
tunjilee003:
I stayed with my family members during my national diploma days, it was hell,ranging from series of nagging,backbiting, troublesome and alot of atrocities committed by them...Despite staying with my aunties and uncles, I normally fend for myself without any assistance whatsoever from them.....
Recently, I got admitted for hnd programme, should I go back to them or get an apartment somewhere else?
Why are you asking us this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... by lilvicky68(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you can afford it.. ride on..
Re: Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Moving Away From Extended Family Members.... by frozen70(f): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2021
tunjilee003:

If you go back to them, be ready to go through part two of what happened earlier

If you wabt to find your way, don't ever all then for any help, rather always greet them on calls

Unless they invite you to stay with them, the you be ready to endure

(1) (Reply)

Now I Want To Seperate From Her But...... / How To Teach Your Children About Sex (sex Education) / Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.