Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) (13117 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Scientists:
Without wasting much time

Please nairaland Ndi oma, how can I get my balls back to normal?

Bros try dey take better herbs (gin or water) your choice every night and morning, make you self face m since she wan turn m to war, las las Na she go surrender! E go tire her, since it’s a new home!

She is your wife, go Bleep the soul out of her body!

Maybe she is on the quest to have a baby that’s why!

Make me and my wife hit the Pleasures Den jae, this post don make konji stand..

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by flokii: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2021

The clown say him preek turn red.. na chameleon wey dey change colour?

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by fadewambe: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
nice
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why I'm laughing this hard is what i don't understand..

You will be fine, sir.
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by lilvicky68(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

Why'd anyone last three seconds? You bi broiler?

Anything below three hours is a total waste of day.
Lemme say 3hrs x 3days in a week..
Omo that's 9hrs for only sex..
Abi na sex be my work?

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by chatinent: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lemme say 3hrs x 3days in a week..
Omo that's 9hrs for only sex..
Abi na sex be my work?

You work in the night too after you eat and want to eat?
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by ZwamTech(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Study in Canada!!!

* NO TOEFL OR IELTS.
* LOW TUITION FEE.
* PAY TUITION WHEN YOU GET TO CANADA.
* GET ADMISSION LETTER.
* GET STUDY VISA.
* WORK 20 Hours A WEEK WHILE STUDYING.

Please Note:
No Down Payment
Payment After Service
No Hidden Charges

FOR MORE INFO AND HOW TO START YOUR APPLICATION EVALUATION AND PROCESSING.

CALL OR WHATSAPP : Mr Wale 09052414784 ( Abuja Representative)

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Scientists(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Snitch24:
Bro easy with the lies I want to believe you guys have been f√cking each other before now So you know what you were getting into This one na lie shaaa
The sex is killing me
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Scientists(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Snitch24:
Bro easy with the lies I want to believe you guys have been f√cking each other before now So you know what you were getting into This one na lie shaaa
The sex is killing me
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Scientists(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're the OP, abi? Yey*.

What do you mean?
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by MufasaLion: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Oyiboman69: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Scientists:

What do you mean?
As the true and first spiritual daughter of FalseProphet1, the spirite ministered to me that the guy calling on lalastic.lala is you, you is him. Right or right?

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by mosdii(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Someone said 3hrs sex at minimal.

Let me save an RIP first angry
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
BABYharder:
Someone said 3hrs sex at minimal.

Let me save an RIP first angry

Don't mind him,he's just fooling around....if he should go that 3hrs the 1st time,starting from the 2nd day,all the muscles in his body will ache,soap will drop from his hand in the bathroom and he won't be able to bend down to pick it cause his abdominal muscles will ache like mad.....and if the lady is the type that shave,his genitals/pubic area will definitely get bruised before that 3hr.....please how can anyone continue to live that way without leaving this world too soon

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by ashawopikin(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Scientists:

As it is, She may jump over to any available dick when am away. I plan on getting her rubber di.ck jare. I don tire abeg i cannot come and kill myself
I don't think so, she just wants to get pregnant ASAP
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Emmanuel909090: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Your problem is not problematic.
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by ModelLook(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Your wife must be a regular in the trade before marriage.

Did u say you met her in the Church?
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Capitalpunisher: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Why'd anyone last three seconds? You bi broiler?

Anything below three hours is a total waste of day.
some times one should not wait for buhari for job. You can even create one by yourself
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Scientists:

That was then, this is now and my reddish dick no gree me sleep
karma's a bitch.

You have married more than you can knack.
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by chatinent: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
some times one should not wait for buhari for job. You can even create one by yourself

Link me up..I dey game.

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Scientists(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2021
chatinent:

Link me up..I dey game.

Which game?
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by newoffer: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2021
A jobless youth just identified..
chatinent:
It's beats my imagination how sex dey tire people sha. The minimum anyone should last is three hours.

Permit me to ask, is it that she is asking for so much hours or you last for seconds?

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Bigpapi: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2021
illicit:
Get her a dog wink

Come carry bingo

Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by aimmoney9: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Order VIMAX from Jumia and thank me later..
If you are an impotent or sterile man here on Nl buy it too you will be born again.... grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Scientists(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
aimmoney9:
Order VIMAX from Jumia and thank me later..
If you are an impotent or sterile man here on Nl buy it too you will be born again.... grin grin grin

Vimax? That one sounds dangerous
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by aimmoney9: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Scientists:

Vimax? That one sounds dangerous
Check it on Jumia I ain't advertising I only give pple solution to their problem on nl, many pple know me for this....try it thank me later... grin grin
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by Scientists(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
aimmoney9:

Check it on Jumia I ain't advertising I only give pple solution to their problem on nl, many pple know me for this....try it thank me later... grin grin
Okay, I will check it out first
Re: Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) by plenitude(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Where have you been

Girl Can You Toast A Guy, / Face Book Wahala / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him