Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) (58955 Views)

How Davido’s Photographer Fortune Shotz Fell Into Water To Scout 4shot And Died / Who Killed Davido Photographer Fortune ,how Davido Photographer Died / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Floriann: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2021
WriterNig:
RIP and my condolences to his family and friends. �

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

He wasn't Davido's personal photographer, he worked with me, patoranking and some heavy weights in the music industry.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Godons1: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Davido is definately into Rituals. Why are people around him kept dying frequently.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ololadekiniun: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Fortune died while trying to make a shoot near a water side and he can't swim he fell into the water and drown nobody to save him so tell me how that is related to Davido fear God cry
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Same person same story. Abi na only him Waka come
When you mess around wt cultists and cultism. This is what you get.
And everyone knows '44' obamadmw was an axe hitman. His slogan was 'ogbo 44 oferege'.ie. he heard 44 he picked race. I heard when he left school he stopped being a hitman, but was assigned to davido in a protective capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy uness your mind is clean dont move near davido. that boys aura is programmed to kill

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Leopard105: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2021
angry
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nackzy: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Why are people around davido dying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by EmmaLege: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
painful cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Kajaard: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2021
WizkidNews:
This one weh Davido close friends just dey die anyhow, make I kuku go delete him last song weh dey my phone before the spirit go think say i dey close to am undecided cry

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Mad people too many for this nairaland forum cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by slipperyanus07: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Me to davido rightnow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by jditimiya(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2021
I have nothing to say, but my late old man once tell me something, he said if young boys start dying at a younger age, look back and see where they have put their hands or where they have eating from when looking for that break through in life. No be me talk am o, just what i hear from my late dad when i was still a child of 10 years.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by ProfGday(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2021
I think Kemi Oluloyo is right... Something is fishy about that crew

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Wey nairaland reactions?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Life,all the money his account has turned to someone else's money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
What the hell is going on.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Abi Davido give them rat poison neh...
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Eggovic: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2021
LOVEGINO:
when it comes to tech or something meaning, u go lock up. I see reason y dem dey beef u here.
What has tech got to do with his post?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Opak001(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Just as the saying goes "if you are not losing friends,you are not growing".
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by melodyblog: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2021
NA WA OOOOO
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by money121(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by 752hub: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Quite unfortunate, pay the soul of the departed rest in peace. Wait did i see Pogba as one of the celebrity he takes pics for
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmmmm!!!!

What is wrong with incessant untimely death of Davido personnels??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Opak001:
Just as the saying goes "if you are not losing friends,you are not growing".
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2021
If i am working with davido, i will resign, simple.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by brandfaculty: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2021
4 Is a a what

Shuzzi:
One is a chance
Two is a coincidence
Three is a pattern.

Hmmmm sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by zabuur: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Davido is from a very wealthy family. I doubt if he has any reason to be involved in any diabolic thing. To gain fame in Nigerian Music Industry, all u gotta do is to buy the airwaves which I'm sure he can conveniently afford.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Calibrator: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Four is solid evidence, no? cheesy
Shuzzi:
One is a chance
Two is a coincidence
Three is a pattern.

Hmmmm sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
They always pronounce death of anybody around him does that mean people don't die again.

Enough of all this drama.

May God give the family fortitude to bear the pain, death is inevitable.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Networkingprof: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Life no get duplicate.

Rest on brother, it's the ultimate end.

Check this out.folks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6765504/how-detect-scam-shitcoin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz' Wedding Confirmed By Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.