Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) (58952 Views)

How Davido’s Photographer Fortune Shotz Fell Into Water To Scout 4shot And Died / Who Killed Davido Photographer Fortune ,how Davido Photographer Died / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
I don't trust davido the continuous untimely deaths around him is clearly no longer a coincidence.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Adek15(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Layormiii:
We shall not bury and we shall not be buried IJN.
I follow him on IG and love his shots. He was just 24.. this one shock me
Is your first line really a prayer?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by ProfGday(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
shegz24:
What did she say?

Link

She accused Davido of been diabolic .... Search google pls
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Jolite(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
zabuur:
Davido is from a very wealthy family. I doubt if he has any reason to be involved in any diabolic thing. To gain fame in Nigerian Music Industry, all u gotta do is to buy the airwaves which I'm sure he can conveniently afford.

just be yawning if you don't have what to say. Oswuoo
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Jolite(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
I don't think there is any thing spiritual behind these deaths, but these guys need to be educated against the use of hard drugs and alcohol. It is screwing the life of young people up. He "probably" drowned because he was high on drugs
just be yawning if you don't have reasonable comment.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by highness25(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
WriterNig:
Checkout reactions from Nigerians after the death of davido's personal photographer below;

Thank God I no know Davido, Davido no Sabi me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz' Wedding Confirmed By Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.