Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) (6272 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by bepositive11: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
rex444:
Sometimes it's good to pay back with same coin

People who revenge are no different from the people who hurt them. They're just as evil
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by bepositive11: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
You can't be a man without first feeling the shege wrath of a woman, it is what shapes you and makes you a man..

No matter how much I love you, some part of my heart will still doubt you just incase you decide to act a bitch, I switch to my I don't care mode...
I don't get too emotional or clingy.. I control my emotions..
I can switch from 80% love to 100% hatred in minutes

It's impossible to hate someone you love. If you truly love someone, even if they piss you off, you won't hurt them

Not many are capable of love because of the fear of rejection or getting hurt or the lack of empathy

There's another side to this though. When you have a secure sense of self, no one can hurt you badly. No one. You can be vulnerable. You don't have to be defensive. It's so empowering

I got to this place after my most painful heartbreak. Some people just build walls and shut off their emotions, but having that courage to be vulnerable again feels so good. Especially knowing that no one can ever break you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by rex444(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2021
bepositive11:

People who revenge are no different from the people who hurt them. They're just as evil
na revenge APC come revenge like this wey put us all for this quagmire...talk to them about forgiveness
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by bepositive11: 5:38am On Sep 23, 2021
rex444:
na revenge APC come revenge like this wey put us all for this quagmire...talk to them about forgiveness

grin
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by zexy2030(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
And he truly loves her until she changed him to the monster he is...

Trust me, that dude won't leave her until she's in her death bed.
Never wake up the demon inside some people, especially those quiet looking dudes.
Na we and devil dey dine together for same table.
Even my mother complained I'm stone hearted.

I had same experience, with a lady I dearly love, I cut off ties with her but the ladies that came after her suffered from the monster she built.

Finally found the one that tamed me.
God bless her for me

I'll still teach that my ex a lesson, for now make I plan family life 1st b4 I turn 30, then I fvck her up even if she's married in the future

She must suffer for 600yrs

That someone's daughter, do u know the kind of children u will.have? Success is the best form of revenge.
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by luizpippo(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
And he truly loves her until she changed him to the monster he is...

Trust me, that dude won't leave her until she's in her death bed.
Never wake up the demon inside some people, especially those quiet looking dudes.
Na we and devil dey dine together for same table.
Even my mother complained I'm stone hearted.

I had same experience, with a lady I dearly love, I cut off ties with her but the ladies that came after her suffered from the monster she built.

Finally found the one that tamed me.
God bless her for me

I'll still teach that my ex a lesson, for now make I plan family life 1st b4 I turn 30, then I fvck her up even if she's married in the future

She must suffer for 600yrs

No need to make her suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? / The Danger Of 'Love At First Sight' / Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.