Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions (16420 Views)

Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones / States Government, Not FIRS To Collect VAT Federal High Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2021
jibbish:

Your problem is Buhari you can attack him for all you care but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make the right decision for Nigeria.

As for the insult you are restricting yourself on, you can go ahead since you don't value yours but I won't stoop so low to engage pple like you in such mess. You can have an insult filled day for all you care.

How many right decisions since 2015 has he made that impacted either your life, your friends or any of your family members?

Just mention one anything at all would do.

If You cannot even think of single positive change that you, your friends or any of your family members have gained thus far from this government then it's a pity.

I hope you are a Millionaire here in Nigeria otherwise you need to check yourself properly.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by jditimiya(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Soon they will start taxing us that has no car for walking on the street anyhow.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by LLiKYekoba: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Abokey foolanis are the worst kind of vermins known to humanity. Very wicked immigrants and terrorists.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by ransomed: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerians ! Enjoy the promises of Next Levels.
You all deserve what you are currently getting.
They should tax the air we breathe and the sun that shines on us .
Thank God that APC is teaching us sense to make us wake up from stupidity.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Slymontee: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Lazy folks! Tax is another "oyel"
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Which Buhari...the one that knows what Digital means or the on that Has no CLUE ever what Digital means... Please clear us well...Cause the one I know is Empty headed... undecided

Cynic op
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by wallrichy: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2021
A government that hate its Citizen so much and all his desires and plan is to inflict hardships and pain on the citizen can't ever have peace.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Rexnegro(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2021
This country china suppose buy am ehn...
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by sterlingD(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2021
But we are already paying tax on all Digital transactions. Which other Digital transaction do they want to tax again?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Federal Government should not be collecting taxes fromindividual transactions/citizens like vat, personal income tax, stamp duty, electronic transactions, purchase of telecom services etc. They should collect taxes from profits on corporate companies only. I wish Nigerians will take them to court. Nigerian lawyers should please form a group and take them to court. Southerners cannot be working, while Northerners are eating free from our collective efforts and still insulting and killing us.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Try cross expressway for Lagos ....
gurunlocker:
When you are not creative about how to generate income, you tax even the simplest thing. grin cheesy

Hopefully we won't be tax for crossing the road.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Joe4real1988(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Tax digital transaction based on what ? Transactions are not profits that should be taxed ..so after paying govt tax on my income Buhari still wants to tax what's left when I trnsafer it digitally ....shebi you people can see this man is the devil !!!!!!.till date the wicked devil has not told Nigerians what he has done with the bank transaction stamp duty he has been collecting for over 6 years
Shey the foo*lish Nigerians still want APC/Tinubu/Osibanjo to continue in 2023..............all of us will bear the brunt.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by JOemmy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
After officially banning crypto currency trading they now want to also tax the same sector confused useless people.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by JOpress3: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sometimes I Just dey wonder

And shake my head

And ask myself

And conclude in this way...

Can a man give what he doesn't have?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by studM(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
how i hate this man with passion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts ECOWAS Heads Of State In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osun Assembly Counters Adeleke, Orders Status Quo On LG Administration / Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.