Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions (16429 Views)

Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / See The Reason Why Aisha Buhari Asked Aspirants Not To Come With Their Phones / States Government, Not FIRS To Collect VAT Federal High Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Olamideayomide(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Buhari government sha wan use tax finish us kpatakpata....
2023 please come quickly o
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by IdJack(m): 5:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigeria have suffered in APC government

Kindly check my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by uche77zero(m): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2021
but Google will tax our YouTube earnings and we will take it with a smile.

"Hello fellow youtubers!

For the past three months now Google has been deducting US tax from my YouTube earnings. That's after I filled the tax form. I don't know if I didn’t feel the form properly. They deduct as much as 24% of my earnings and it's really sickening.

They don't deduct any Tax from my Adsense earnings, but they do on YouTube earnings.

I just want to be sure that I'm not alone on this. Has Google been deducting US tax from your YouTube earnings?"

https://www.nairaland.com/6764679/google-deducts-us-tax-monthly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:26am On Sep 22, 2021
We have been paying taxes... We are ready to pay more taxes.

We bought your many lies...but you no give us change.

sad sad sad
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by gambia(m): 5:28am On Sep 22, 2021
I have rested my case on this scam called Nigeria.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by lexy2014: 5:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Katcall:
:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-has-ordered-firs-to-tax-digital-transactions-says-sgf

, theraregem1, joylove2324, okefranci...over to u. the govt is performing well
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by femicyrus(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Fulani herdsmen are not involved in digital transactions. Hence, it is the best way to go.
When next we are expected to go out and vote a president, I hope we will use our brain.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by FireRain: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2021
All these comments cheesy cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by adecz: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Always thinking of ways to tax
the citizens, but doesn't have a single
clue on how to generate revenue from
The nation's assets.
❎❎
7th years into this government, all our
foreign exchange earnings are being
used to import Petroleum products
& pay subsidy.
❎❎
Since our refineries are not working,
byproducts like plastics, lubricant, tar,
heavy oil etc all have to be imported.

No government can ever be as
incompetent as this useless Buhari government.

He has added nothing to the progress
or lives of the country & it's people.
He only succeeded in entrenching
poverty & deaths.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by tamdun: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2021
uche77zero:
but Google will tax our YouTube earnings and we will take it with a smile.

"Hello fellow youtubers!

For the past three months now Google has been deducting US tax from my YouTube earnings. That's after I filled the tax form. I don't know if I didn’t feel the form properly. They deduct as much as 24% of my earnings and it's really sickening.

They don't deduct any Tax from my Adsense earnings, but they do on YouTube earnings.

I just want to be sure that I'm not alone on this. Has Google been deducting US tax from your YouTube earnings?"

https://www.nairaland.com/6764679/google-deducts-us-tax-monthly
Digital transaction could mean a lot of things, they should come and clarify what they meant by" digital transaction '
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by jibbish(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Why are Nigerians really crying about digital tax.
You lots make money online and pay no tax for such income and you expect the president or country to smile at you.

You all must be joking
Clarifications on digital tax would be made and you all would pay. Insult Buhari more than that Una go still pay am even though na Wike become president for 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Emmahenshaw: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Are we sure this is Buhari, or arm rubbers in power?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by bigpicture001: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Am surprised u all haven't noticed it no one wants to talk about the 50naira tax in all electronic transactions by FG whenever u receive money up to 10k...

Abi day one no be digital transaction too..?

Someone's plz explain

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The final insult....

[img]https://c./Zwpq4Ae4B7YAAAAd/irs-tax-time.gif[/img]

na so una wan introduce e naira?

A.nother

P.athetic

C.onspiracy

Exactly why they are introducing e-Naira.

I have warned people about participating in it if you think that this clueless Government is introducing this e-Naira to your benefit ? Suffer no dey tire you?

Same Government that restricted you from trading cryptocurrency and in less 6 months is giving you e-Naira I'm sorry for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Onepeople: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2021
The worst part of this constant taxation is that,is not based on pay as you earn. Making the rich richer and the poor poorer.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Scamburster(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Tax digital transaction based on what ? Transactions are not profits that should be taxed ..so after paying govt tax on my income Buhari still wants to tax what's left when I trnsafer it digitally ....shebi you people can see this man is the devil !!!!!!.till date the wicked devil has not told Nigerians what he has done with the bank transaction stamp duty he has been collecting for over 6 years
Good Morning,
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Scamburster(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2021
michlins:
This government should come and take my blood. I have been taxes and everything I have collected.

Come and take my blood and be done with it
You never see anything.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2021
jibbish:
Why are Nigerians really crying about digital tax.
You lots make money online and pay no tax for such income and you expect the president or country to smile at you.

You all must be joking
Clarifications on digital tax would be made and you all would pay. Insult Buhari more than that Una go still pay am even though na Wike become president for 2023.

Shame on you what have the government done to affect your life in positive way since coming into power 2015?

Just mention one.

If not I'm avoiding NL ban I would insult the mother that birthed you into existence. angry

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Scamburster(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2021
femicyrus:
Fulani herdsmen are not involved in digital transactions. Hence, it is the best way to go.
When next we are expected to go out and vote a president, I hope we will use our brain.
That is if your vote eventually count.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by vivalavida(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2021
jlinkd78:
Whenever this mannequin jets out of the country a landmark decision most times unpopular against the masses must be shunned out by his subordinates often making me think who really is d Presidency. If not that insensitivity and sheer wickedness run in d DNA of Buhari"s APC, this govt would have tarried a little for d supreme Court final adjudication on d Tax litigations esp d VAT issues from several States like Rivers, Lagos etc to avoid this rush rush that simply have d tendency for multiple taxation. Question begging for answers are what are those digital transactions that are not already being taxed
It is churned out and not shunned out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by femicyrus(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Scamburster:

That is if your vote eventually count.
Don't get is twisted, people voted for buhari in large number. They are all just ashamed to identify with him now
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Oju4190: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Abeg make dem allow Buhari go borrow oo, b 4 he go Vex come dey tax us reach our pants
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Commentor: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2021
[s]
Oritna94:
This buhari govt sef. Can't they think inwards? All they know is to tax everything they come in contact with.
[/s]

Inwards like how?

Give an example, just one.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2021
He has bastardize the economy looking for a way when there is no way again.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by asadas123: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2021
The only thing this government knows how to do well is the creation of hardship and ensure that people are getting poorer on a daily basis. They forget that every decision they take affects every citizen both the poor and the rich.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by TheGift: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Does Buhari understand what digital transactions are?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by doeeyed: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Not another!
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by saintol(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Sooner this one go dey tax our sleep. Hahahah... Baba can tax anything.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by jibbish(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Mcquine:

Shame on you what have the government done to affect your life in positive way since coming into power 2015?

Just mention one.

If not I'm avoiding NL ban I would insult the mother that birthed you into existence. angry
Your problem is Buhari you can attack him for all you care but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make the right decision for Nigeria.

As for the insult you are restricting yourself on, you can go ahead since you don't value yours but I won't stoop so low to engage pple like you in such mess. You can have an insult filled day for all you care.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by tonyson010(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2021
U guys are forgetting that the statement is indirectly trying to influence supreme court case.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions by Naija8240: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2021
buhari Ordered ?? Is this a regime or government? This type of request should go thru the legislature for debate before implementation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Assembly Counters Adeleke, Orders Status Quo On LG Administration / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out / Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.