Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

She Has A Relationship With A Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Relationship With A Snake (3006 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 3:57am On Sep 22, 2021
What covenant do I have with a snake, a serpent, Satan

O ye earth dwellers flee from Babylon for the wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY is descending against rebels against HIS ancient convenant with HIS friend Abraham!!!

Are you Abraham seed?..

Are you in Christ Jesus Are you recreated...

Flee from every agreement you have with that weak snake.

GOD ALMIGHTY is LOVE. HE loves you right now. Go to HIM and be reconciled in the MIGHTIEST NAME of JESUS CHRIST. Hallelujah Amen.

Matthew 26:14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

26:15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

26:16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

Don't betray your heart, your life, your opportunity, your chance to escape eternal death, what convenant do you have with a snake??
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by illicit(m): 6:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Are you not a daughter of Eve
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Be free now
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Free
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Be free now

Thanks for the Word...
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Thanks for the Word...

Thanks for understanding
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Small capitals
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by bmdmix11: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
blacks n spirit.

every thing nah witch to una.

as a typical Nigerian ages they start seeing witches n wizard
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
bmdmix11:
blacks n spirit.

every thing nah witch to una.

as a typical Nigerian ages they start seeing witches n wizard

There's no colour like black. Black is the absence of colour.

Get educated please
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by bmdmix11: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mercisharelove:

There's no colour like black. Black is the absence of colour.

Get educated please
ode educate me then
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Adsexpert: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mercisharelove:
What covenant do I have with a snake, a serpent, Satan

O ye earth dwellers flee from Babylon for the wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY is descending against rebels against HIS ancient convenant with HIS friend Abraham!!!

Are you Abraham seed?..

Are you in Christ Jesus Are you recreated...

Flee from every agreement you have with that weak snake.

GOD ALMIGHTY is LOVE. HE loves you right now. Go to HIM and be reconciled in the MIGHTIEST NAME of JESUS CHRIST. Hallelujah Amen.

Matthew 26:14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

26:15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

26:16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

Don't betray your heart, your life, your opportunity, your chance to escape eternal death, what convenant do you have with a snake??

Next time if you want to preach , don't inflict fear , and indirect threat of being destroyed and damned if they don't believe in what you say.. rather use the positive side in preaching what others would gain if they accept, not indirect threat and manipulation
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 4:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Adsexpert:

Next time if you want to preach , don't inflict fear , and indirect threat of being destroyed and damned if they don't believe in what you say.. rather use the positive side in preaching what others would gain if they accept, not indirect threat and manipulation

Read more and understand.

If you couldn't understand, ask questions alright.
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 4:35am On Sep 25, 2021
bmdmix11:
ode educate me then

Proud folks got nothing
Re: She Has A Relationship With A Snake by Mercisharelove(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
We can do more

(1) (Reply)

Give your life to Christ / Some Girls Sha / S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.