Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting (3005 Views)

My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Whizzy080(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
Greetings all, I appreciate y'all for your time
I love bringing my personal issues to this space because most are things I can't discuss with friends (besides I don't trust people that much) especially sensitive issue that has to deal with privacy. Why I choose here is, you don't know me, I don't know you but at the end we get advised and also advice

Something happen recently that has been disturbing me..let's say I was once in the world, yeah, I was. I've come across many women in my life I don't know if it's because of my look or I was an example of what many called a womanizer.. I've met crazy women who does nasty things in d name of s3x and it was damn good.. Ok fastward

I have this girl I'm currently with, I don't easily love but she's just the one for me and I made up my mind to respect her love, she's everything a man would want as a woman, we are very compatible in terms of our s3x life, but I think my past is hunting me for real..few days ago we were making out when I decided to spice things up, neither did I know she hasn't been intruced to this worldly lifestyle, while in a heat romans I decided to go down(she's very clean down there) she resisted saying she hasn't done it before but I assured her she gonna enjoy it and she agree, brethren I was there and she was laughing I ask her why she's laughing she said she doesn't feel anything its like someone tickling her armpit. I was shocked (how on earth does a woman not enjoy heads) something 80℅ of girls I met will crave for, I thought to myself, it was very strength to me aswr
I quickly stopped to continue our usual kissing n romans, immediately I opted to kiss her she quickly pushed out my mouth, stood up and asked why I used the same mouth from her p*ssy to kiss her, wft it's your own p*ssy for crying out(said to myself).. People of God my harden prick melted in the matter of split sec. I was crying inside
Since then I always see myself dirty in front of her, I've loss my self confidence, wish I can erase her memory of that incident

please in this case what should I do?

2 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Mode99: 9:04pm On May 13, 2022
� �..lmao

1 Like

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Nyne: 9:07pm On May 13, 2022

4 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Jennijen: 9:10pm On May 13, 2022
Whizzy080:
I love bringing my personal issues to this space because most are things I can't discuss with friends (besides I don't trust people that much) especially sensitive issue that has to deal with privacy. Why I choose here is, you don't know me, I don't know you but at the end we get advised and also advice

Something happen recently that has been disturbing me..let's say I was once in the world, yeah, I was. I've come across many women in my life I don't know if it's because of my look or I was an example of what many called a womanizer.. I've met crazy women who does nasty things in d name of s3x and it was damn good.. Ok fastward

I have this girl I'm currently with, I don't easily love but she's just the one for me and I made up my mind to respect her love, she's everything a man would want as a woman, we are very compatible in terms of our s3x life, but I think my past is hunting me for real..few days ago we were making out when I decided to spice things up, neither did I know she hasn't been intruced to this worldly lifestyle, while in a heat romans I decided to go down(she's very clean down there) she resisted saying she hasn't done it before but I assured her she gonna enjoy it and she agree, brethren I was there and she was laughing I ask her why she's laughing she said she doesn't feel anything its like someone tickling her armpit. I was shocked (how on earth does a woman not enjoy heads) something 80℅ of girls I met will crave for, I thought to myself, it was very strength to me aswr
I quickly stopped to continue our usual kissing n romans, immediately I opted to kiss her she quickly pushed out my mouth, stood up and asked why I used the same mouth from her p*ssy to kiss her, wft it's your own p*ssy for crying out(said to myself).. People of God my harden prick melted in the matter of split sec. I was crying inside
Since then I always see myself dirty in front of her, I've loss my self confidence, wish I can erase her memory of that incident

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Mode99: 9:11pm On May 13, 2022
Well,you don't have to do anything

She knew eating p*ssiesss ain't hygienic!!

Swallow your shame,move on and learn your lesson,,lol

6 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Jennijen: 9:12pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Jennijen post=112806214][/quote]
Most women do not like it...I don’t mind giving you head the whole day but please leave my p***y out of it� thanks

1 Like

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Whizzy080(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2022
Mode99:
Well,you don't have to do anything

She knew eating p*ssiesss ain't hygienic!!

Swallow your shame,move on and learn your lesson,,lol
It's not easy for me
Thanks

1 Like

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by JOACHINpedro: 9:15pm On May 13, 2022
Headmaster

10 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 13, 2022
What an idioot, you shouldnt use your mouth for anything other than it was designed for.

2 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by baralatie(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2022
cry
First of all!
If Jesus Christ meet you now
What will you say

6 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Blunttruth: 9:38pm On May 13, 2022
Whizzy080:

Great sex is about communication. Just because a b c and d enjoyed head doesn't mean
Z will. She has communicated she isn't comfortable with it. Do other things you both enjoy. Maybe use your fingers. Not everybody's body is wired the same.

2 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by iRepNaija1: 9:38pm On May 13, 2022
OP, you need to calm down. First, every woman is different. That means that not every woman is into cunnilingus. Second, those who are into cunnilingus may prefer it in a certain way. What one woman may have enjoyed with you, another may not. So while you're going down, you need to gauge her reactions or lack thereof and try different things.

Third, you let yourself be discouraged too quickly. Did your woman push you away? Did she tell you stop? No, she just laughed. Do you know the kinds of noises that happen sometimes when people engage in oral, anal, or sexúal intercourse? Partners, if they're comfortable with each other, just laugh and continue. You could've rolled with it, maybe even laughed too, and continued to see what she could potentially like, especially since she's never had cunnilingus performed on her before.

Finally, not every person likes being kissed after MouthAction. Perhaps your woman wasn't used to it or expecting it because, again, she's never done the oral sêx thing before. Again, you could've rolled with it. Kissed her neck, kissed her in other places, etc. You need to learn to not let certain things during those intimate moments rattle your confidence so much. Good luck, OP.

3 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Whizzy080(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2022
iRepNaija1:
OP, you need to calm down. First, every woman is different. That means that not every woman is into cunnilingus. Second, those who are into cunnilingus may prefer it in a certain way. What one woman may have enjoyed with you, another may not. So while you're going down, you need to gauge her reactions or lack thereof and try different things.

Third, you let yourself be discouraged too quickly. Did your woman push you away? Did she tell you stop? No, she just laughed. Do you know the kinds of noises that happen sometimes when people engage in oral, anal, or sexúal intercourse? Partners, if they're comfortable with each other, just laugh and continue. You could've rolled with it, maybe even laughed too, and continued to see what she could potentially like, especially since she's never had cunnilingus performed on her before.

Finally, not every person likes being kissed after MouthAction. Perhaps your woman wasn't used to it or expecting it because, again, she's never done the oral sêx thing before. Again, you could've rolled with it. Kissed her neck, kissed her in other places, etc. You need to learn to not let certain things during those intimate moments rattle your confidence so much. Good luck, OP.

Thanks too
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Stallionhorse: 12:00am On May 14, 2022
Poor men do everything to satisfy a woman while women do everything to satisfy rich guys!! Choose which side you want to be on.

6 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2022
Ohhh sorry bro,I don't really know what to type here.
Pls remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Frales6(f): 7:00am On May 14, 2022
ok
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by 2dice01: 7:06am On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Poor men do everything to satisfy a woman while women do everything to satisfy rich guys!! Choose which side you want to be on.
And according to stat
We are the second country in the world with the highest Paternity fraud grin
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Whizzy080(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You think I'm poor? Or I can't satisfy her? Always read before commenting nonsense
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Paulianfa(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2022
Whizzy080:

There is nothing to advice there nàh, each and every one has a fairytale or life style. She doesn't like it and don't try to do it again to her.
Mine was/is my current gf doesn't likes fingering while others do spread their legs to ceiling and be moaning.

Life suck!
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by dawnomike(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2022
Whizzy080:

This is very funny... But try to talk to her about it in a jovial manner.
She will conform with time.

!B: If you are have sex before marriage, you are still in da world blooda
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Blue86(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2022
Bro,
Will you be ready when the Lord shall come.
And what will you say when you go meet the Lord?

Please take life seriously.
All these things are vanity.

3 Likes

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by captainbangz: 12:53pm On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Exactly what I do tell my guys...Imagine someone like Rick Ross humping to and fro in the name of having sex.lol
Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Stallionhorse: 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Whizzy080:
You think I'm poor? Or I can't satisfy her? Always read before commenting nonsense
I didnt mention any name in my comment.. For the fact it pained you, it means your a broke ass, all you have going in your life right now is the community hoe, thats why your too scared to loose her. SIMP.

1 Like

Re: S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting by Whizzy080(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I didnt mention any name in my comment.. For the fact it pained you, it means your a broke ass, all you have going in your life right now is the community hoe, thats why your too scared to loose her. SIMP.
This is pure frustration
Why couldn't they afford common condom when u were conceived? To save you from this mess
Sorry friend embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? / Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.