Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (50279 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konjiboi: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, I’m happily married! wink

Okay o...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by BoltLigarus: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thank you for these beautiful pictures! The U.S. can't be beaten by any other trip destination. Well, almost. And I see you fly in bussiness class? I envy you with the blackest envy imaginable. I want to fly cheap to nigeria because I am on budget, but who knows, maybe they will offer affordable business class too. After all this will be a long flight, and I deserve that!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
BoltLigarus:
Thank you for these beautiful pictures! The U.S. can't be beaten by any other trip destination. Well, almost. And I see you fly in bussiness class? I envy you with the blackest envy imaginable. I want to fly cheap to nigeria because I am on budget, but who knows, maybe they will offer affordable business class too. After all this will be a long flight, and I deserve that!

Thank you friend! You should check out my video for how to purchase the cheapest flight tickets, it’s an easy concept and I even show how to book flights from Nigeria for cheap. Business class is not expensive as you might think. I always travel on a budget and never pay regular price, you can also follow me on my social media platforms for tons of travel tips!

Safe travels!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konjiboi: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Okay, I rest my case

I don't date married women because I respect them and their husbands
And most IMPORTANTA because I fear God

Me I will marry too someday so I don't ever want to sow evil

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ndipe(m): 2:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by SweetyMarvel00(m): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2022
Hello ma'am, there was a trip you made to Pear Harbour. Could you drop the link? I am making a research on it. Thanks.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2022
SweetyMarvel00:
Hello ma'am, there was a trip you made to Pear Harbour. Could you drop the link? I am making a research on it. Thanks.

Sure, here you go: https://www.pearlharborhistoricsites.org/tickets-and-tours

Happy Travels!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2022
BoltLigarus:

I’ll be creating a YouTube video soon on how to fly cheaply in business class to anywhere in the world. There is a hack that I use, and most recently used it for my upcoming trip to Abuja from the US.

Stay tuned friend!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by sirp9898(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
See as they are admiring the city pics. I wish you all can drop all this unecessery igbo hate think and act right.
We will all help each others instead of this
Supremercy show we are acting here
All in the name of we will continue to rule Igbo's.
Igbo's can never rule this country again

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konjiboi: 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
Eyaa okay,I been wan toast you �

Mstravelindiva:

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Konjiboi:
Eyaa okay,I been wan toast you �

Cheers!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konjiboi: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Okay dear �
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Luiz321: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
JaneYave:
Looks inviting. You are one diva who sure knows how to get the best tour experience. Thanks for keeping us posted. I am following keenly.. more pictures are welcomed
. Hello beautiful
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by JaneYave(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Luiz321:
. Hello beautiful
Hi. Travelling in pictures too?
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Luiz321: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
JaneYave:
don’t seems to understand that lol
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Luiz321: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
JaneYave:
how’d you mean?
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by JaneYave(f): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Luiz321:
how’d you mean?
I asked if you also loved going through travel tours in pictures? That is what l meant. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Accident At Atakpo Delta, 14 Dead - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.