Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (51262 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Leave her na se na your healthy ni.
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Staccato001: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I’m not seeking attention but sharing helpful advice. Maybe you should consider my previous advice and mind the business that pays you. I’m confident in the skin I’m in with a husband that loves every inch of my thickness, so grow up and find something more productive to do with your time, or better yet…address your bitterness and fix that attitude.

If you don’t like my posts, then remember “it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter”, period!

Oh my! How I so much love this response. So succinctly put and comprehensive even to the daftest!

I was actually ghost reading, but couldn't suppress the temptation to sign in and applaud.

Lesson: Never let anyone pull you down, no matter what their opinion of you is. At the end of the day, only you knows yourself more than them or their skewed observations.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by RedChiefPriest: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
0.Hadampson
1.Niklausefred
2. Godsgabby
3. Nicoswit
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11
24.RedChiefPriest
25.godsgabby
26.Ayomide8990
27.Jizzyjordan
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Valuc: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Happily married to my chocolate Igbo husband! wink
ok

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by BIGNAME2020: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Sorry, I’m already taken. wink But keep hope alive, your soulmate is still waiting for you!

God bless your union.
Thank you, beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Lewisdinho(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op you're beautiful
Stay safe Dear

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by descarado: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Okkk, will mail you
I implore you, don't mail anybody here. 90% of people that are very interested in you are scammers. They will not only scam you, they will destroy your family.
It's not something I'm proud to say.

You guys trust so easily.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by austinelex: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op pls which visa type did u use to get to the USA when and how

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Akalia(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
OP na BBW
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Prayfortheworld: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Omo u can't make it in Nigeria currently unless person show u front
People are making it my gee

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by cayorday89(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Phiniter:
So cool... Bet where Una dey see this money to travel? the only traveling I can afford right now is from Ajegunle to Ikorodu, one way trip
LOL, Oga, try Badagry to Ikorodu, when you are through the experience is golden, it means you have traveled the length of two extremes in Lagos State when done..

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by vickydevoka(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

People are making it my gee
Even gee person go still show u. They diesel supply way we de run na person still connect us. Every area de occupied. Unless say u wan de collect salary 50-100k ,for how long
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Lavisha(f): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend! I try to post good content, hopefully the moderators will move this up. I don’t post as much on nairaland since my posts seem to be suppressed to the back of the pages.

Good. Vibes. Only. ~

Youre a Sweet BBW!

oh my..

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by ibmbobakpan(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice, I love this Nice, I love this Nice, I love this

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Sprumbaba: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lukaku95:
are you single ? You are really beautiful �

Lol, Lukaku wan Marry. Go and win Premier League first.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Investor137: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enjoyment no be for small puking, if your skin nor full Comot body
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Sprumbaba: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
It was a beautiful day in Oahu. Today we toured Pali Lookout, Kuala Regional Park and Chinaman Hat.

Travel tip: always rent a car for at least a day while visiting Oahu, this way you can tour the island at your leisure and get out of the hustle and bustle of Waikiki.

FYI, Pic #1 is an exterior view of kuala ranch, where the famous Jurassic Park 1 was filmed.

Went here 13 years ago with wife. Na Lavida Local travel we dey do now with many kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by feedthenation(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders! It’s Mstravelindiva!!!!!

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!

---Beautiful photos---did you visit Barack Obama's grandparents residence in Hawaii?---

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Lukaku95: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Lol, Lukaku wan Marry. Go and win Premier League first.
make league end first.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konquest: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!
Aloha!

Way to go! You need some inner serenity in this kind of location.

Hey Mstravelindiva, I like the way you rock the neck chain with the Queen Nefertiti pendant. grin

Lovely and informative thread!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by GeneralPula: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Timmi:

Please how much is the hotel per night. Thanks

And did you use a travel agent/planner. I want to go with my wife next year for our anniversary. Thanks

Be very careful..

Nothing here is justifying that OP is at where she’s claiming she is..

Don’t fall for scam. If you wanna travel, search for agent physically, not online oo..

A word is enough..
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Enjoy and Mahalo!
The Refractive Power of the Lens of this goggles of yours is very stroooong
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by BluntCrazeMan: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Pool day and ocean views (sunrise and sunset) from my room!
Maui??
Is the name real??
(I remember Maui from Moana).
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by revolt(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Still don't understand why a single woman would weigh more than a man while me a man works out and strives to keep in shape. A woman should be the one striving to keep in shape.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Prayfortheworld: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Even gee person go still show u. They diesel supply way we de run na person still connect us. Every area de occupied. Unless say u wan de collect salary 50-100k ,for how long
No be lie my brother.
You fit show your guy way for the diesel supply oh na person dey help person.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Akalia(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Leave person wife

All this your unnecessary grammar no follow. Why you want know when she go enter Cuba.

TFU
LOL, spoiler. He should had just made his ulterior motives known to her discreetly.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konjiboi: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Are you married?
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I agree, lol!

I'm a good photographer...when next u going on another tour,count me in

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by SweetyMarvel00(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wow ma'am... thank you for the update. I last saw you when you posted for your New Orleans trip. Hope you don't mind me using some of your trips in my researches about America?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by vickydevoka(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

No be lie my brother.
You fit show your guy way for the diesel supply oh na person dey help person.
It's Capital intensive. Na de problem
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Jamahyel(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wetin carry you go there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.