Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (51242 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Prayfortheworld: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

It's Capital intensive. Na de problem
I don't understand
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by henrijin: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Dinner this evening at Quiora. I sampled Ragu pasta, Grilled fish (Ono), fingerling potatoes and Burrata

Na wa o. Fingering potatoes and burantashi
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Smeagol89:
@Mstravelindiva i read all the page of this thread, i must confess, you are amazing and wise, i love the response you gave to everyone, they are mature, educative and awesome...

God bless you

Welcome to Nigeria

This Nation will rise again

Awww, thank you friend! I’m all about positive vibes and good energy. Many have asked really excellent questions which I’m happy to oblige and answer. For any posts that are negative or rude, I simply ignore (unhappy people tend to make it their business to make others unhappy, and I refuse to allow the negativity of anyone spoil the positivity for the majority).

I pray you (and everyone) enjoys the rest of your Sunday and have a prosperous productive week!

Peace and blessings friend!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Staccato001:

Oh my! How I so much love this response. So succinctly put and comprehensive even to the daftest!

I was actually ghost reading, but couldn't suppress the temptation to sign in and applaud.

Lesson: Never let anyone pull you down, no matter what their opinion of you is. At the end of the day, only you knows yourself more than them or their skewed observations.

Thank youuuu! It’s so annoying when others (especially women) try to tear each other down. We should be lifting each other up and clapping for their successes. I absolutely LOVE when I see my people happy and successful!

This world has enough negativity to spread around, therefore, in a world where you can be anything…be kind…it literally costs you nothing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
austinelex:
Op pls which visa type did u use to get to the USA when and how

Hey friend, none, I’m a US citizen. My husband is Nigerian (Igbo).
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
descarado:

I implore you, don't mail anybody here. 90% of people that are very interested in you are scammers. They will not only scam you, they will destroy your family.
It's not something I'm proud to say.

You guys trust so easily.

Actually my email address is on my Instagram page @mstravelindiva_ which is public. But I appreciate you and the concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
feedthenation:

---Beautiful photos---did you visit Barack Obama's grandparents residence in Hawaii?---

Thank you friend, unfortunately no I did not. Maybe next time.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Konquest:

Aloha!

Way to go! You need some inner serenity in this kind of location.

Hey Mstravelindiva, I like the way you rock the neck chain with the Queen Nefertiti pendant. grin

Lovely and informative thread!

Thank you…a true queen she is! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
SweetyMarvel00:
Wow ma'am... thank you for the update. I last saw you when you posted for your New Orleans trip. Hope you don't mind me using some of your trips in my researches about America?

Absolutely friend! That’s why I’m here sharing, feel free to ask questions and use as many tips as you like!

I’m also on Instagram @Mstravelindiva_ and YouTube https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A if you’d like to see short videos and learn about more travel tips.

Safe travels and be well~

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Konjiboi:
Are you married?

Yes, I’m happily married! wink
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Maui??
Is the name real??
(I remember Maui from Moana).

Yes, Maui is a real name in fact it’s one of the Islands of Hawaii. I’ve been there twice actually (2005 and 2012).

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dikegodspower:
Who is bankrolling you

Yours truly….Me, Myself and I! wink

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Staccato001: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thank youuuu! It’s so annoying when others (especially women) try to tear each other down. We should be lifting each other up and clapping for their successes. I absolutely LOVE when I see my people happy and successful!

This world has enough negativity to spread around, therefore, in a world where you can be anything…be kind…it literally costs you nothing!

Yeah you're SMOP. Just keep doing what you're doing. Many lives are being touched in so many positive ways right now by this doing but you may not really know. And of course through multiple feedbacks here, one can attest.

These tips and experiences garnered through the travels don't come cheap, it costs good money, time etc. Kudos for finding time to share.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

Be very careful..

Nothing here is justifying that OP is at where she’s claiming she is..

Don’t fall for scam. If you wanna travel, search for agent physically, not online oo..

A word is enough..

Friend, thank you for your comment.

I book my all trips 100% myself and do not use an agent, thus why I share my travels…to teach others that they can too. Using an agent is not necessary, and I get it, it appears that many have been scammed before.

My advice and platform is FREE, so you will never see me recommending a planner/agency or ever asking for money. My golden rule is “Google is your best friend”, and if you’re willing to do a little research, you can save yourself some money and the risks of others scamming you.

There are definitely many legitimate agencies out here to use that do amazing work, so let me be clear, I’m not here to bash any of them. I just don’t want others to feel that the ONLY way they can travel is by using an agency, that’s simply not true. You can 100% do this on your own if you’re willing to learn and do a little research. (I.e. if your travels require a visa, go to the embassy website, they will list what’s required and how to apply. Then Google to see a sample of “legitimate” documents others used to apply). BTW, I did a video on how to apply for a Schengen tourist visa and showed a sample of my detailed cover letter which made the consulates job extremely easy to review and approve. They commended me on how well it was arranged and thought I used a service.

Also, if you’re looking to apply for any type of visa to the USA, the visajourney.com website is a forum that absolutely covers EVERYTHING a foreigner needs for ANY type of visa to the USA. They share tons of tips, worldwide embassy reviews and experiences and it’s all FREE.

There are still some good people in this world who are willing to share their knowledge and see others succeed at no costs.

Stay uplifted and be well friend~

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaCEO: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Cuba is definitely on my list, just waiting for the right time and from a safety perspective would like for this pandemic to die down a bit.

If you’re on TikTok you can check me out there too (Mstravelindiva_), I post quick travel tips, foodie reviews which you might also find helpful especially if you’re not into watching YouTube videos.

Believe it or not I studied business, travel is just my passion and calling. It provides me the opportunity to see life from their perspective and quickly humbles you as you become aware of life, culture, religion and foods outside of your norms. It allows you to be more cultured, educated, less biased and inclusive of others who may not look, speak or have the same beliefs as you.

Tunnel vision is not an option for me, I want to experience life from the other lens! wink
Word!

@Mstravelindiva, hope you had a
great day in Hawaii?

First off, congratulations on making it to the
NL Front Page! I knew this thread would make it quickly to the FP because of the eclectic mix of functional info here!

Right... Cuba! I look forward to you
sharing your imminent Cuban trip with us down the road. Cuba is a very cultural place just Hawaii and Louisiana.

I'll see how I can get on TikTok... Never used it before. It's amazing
that you're doing all this travel tips for free based on passion. Some travel vloggers have monetized
theirs at some point via YouTube and ad revenues. Online traffic
is the key to monetization here!

Wow!grin I'm on the same page
with the key points that you've
indicated in your post... We both
share uncanny things in common with regards to travel and the expansion of consciousness. I just naturally
gravitated towards career paths
that afforded me the opportunity
to travel (i.e., the global financial markets, and international business).

I'm originally of Nigerian descent though, and my worldview is cosmopolitan, without forgeting my Yoruba roots and culture.

Travelling, learning new languages, and
reading of functional books
enable us to take control of our
immediate environments and work in
harmony with others.

Thanks for the feedback and remember to stay away from
Hawaiian sharks by wearing a
"shark repellant band" on your ankle
like Barack Obama did on his vacation in Hawaii.

All the best to you and your
spouse (fam). smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaCEO: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, Maui is a real name in fact it’s one of the Islands of Hawaii. I’ve been there twice actually (2005 and 2012).
Oh! That's so cool Mstravelindiva. wink Did you visit Maui on those 2 occassions for some destination weddings?

Maui has great hotels with scenic
views, and is a popular destination
wedding hotspot just like Mahe and
Sainte Anne in the African nation of
Seychelles Islands which is located in the Indian Ocean.

#Maui

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by iheanyi40(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
vickertony:
@iheanyi40
cool
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by RedChiefPriest: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is the vacation over?
No pictures again? Okay I will not cry.
Wakanda On my Mind,I will update you people.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaCEO: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Friend, thank you for your comment.

I book my all trips 100% myself and do not use an agent, thus why I share my travels…to teach others that they can too. Using an agent is not necessary, and I get it, it appears that many have been scammed before.

My advice and platform is FREE, so you will never see me recommending a planner/agency or ever asking for money. My golden rule is “Google is your best friend”, and if you’re willing to do a little research, you can save yourself some money and the risks of others scamming you.

There are definitely many legitimate agencies out here to use that do amazing work, so let me be clear, I’m not here to bash any of them. I just don’t want others to feel that the ONLY way they can travel is by using an agency, that’s simply not true. You can 100% do this on your own if you’re willing to learn and do a little research. (I.e. if your travels require a visa, go to the embassy website, they will list what’s required and how to apply. Then Google to see a sample of “legitimate” documents others used to apply). BTW, I did a video on how to apply for a Schengen tourist visa and showed a sample of my detailed cover letter which made the consulates job extremely easy to review and approve. They commended me on how well it was arranged and thought I used a service.

Also, if you’re looking to apply for any type of visa to the USA, the visajourney.com website is a forum that absolutely covers EVERYTHING a foreigner needs for ANY type of visa to the USA. They share tons of tips, worldwide embassy reviews and experiences and it’s all FREE.

There are still some good people in this world who are willing to share their knowledge and see others succeed at no costs.

Stay uplifted and be well friend~
Words on marble! wink

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Oh! That's so cool Mstravelindiva. wink Did you visit Maui on those 2 occassions for some destination weddings?

Maui has great hotels with scenic
views, and is a popular destination
wedding hotspot just like Mahe and
Sainte Anne in the African nation of
Seychelles Islands which is located in the Indian Ocean.

#Maui

No I visited on vacation.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Is the vacation over?
No pictures again? Okay I will not cry.
Wakanda On my Mind,I will update you people.

Awww, thank you friend and yes the vacation is over. I have to get back to work and save up more $$$ for the next adventure.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Words on marble! wink

I’m glad I was able to add value to this discussion and share a few “pearls of wisdom”! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by moneyissues(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
And EBA with good afang soup no dey this post..chai
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaCEO: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I’m glad I was able to add value to this discussion and share a few “pearls of wisdom”! smiley
Ah!... Mstravelindiva, your
vacation is over so soon?
Okay then!
You shared MORE than a "few"
pearls of wisdom. You are the "pearl of wisdom." kiss

I learned once more the art
of giving, no matter how little
from you.

A maxim says: "Givers never
lack."(Cause-and-effect).

Till the next adventure... Safe
trip back to the West Coast
base.

Ciao.smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 2:49am On Sep 28, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Ah!... Mstravelindiva, your
vacation is over so soon?
Okay then!
You shared MORE than a "few"
pearls of wisdom. You are the "pearl of wisdom." kiss

I learned once more the art
of giving, no matter how little
from you.

A maxim says: "Givers never
lack."(Cause-and-effect).

Till the next adventure... Safe
trip back to the West Coast
base.

Ciao.smiley

Mahalo my friend! wink Don’t forget to check out my Napa, CA thread, I actually went to Napa for 4 days prior to heading to Hawaii for 8 days, thus why I flew straight from San Francisco to Oahu. It’s harvest season in the valley and I went to harvest my grapes (at Ms. Travelin Diva Vineyard) for wine making!

Cheers! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by IchBinBrait(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
0.Hadampson
1.Niklausefred
2. Godsgabby
3. Nicoswit
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11
24.RedChiefPriest
25.godsgabby
26.Ayomide8990
27.Jizzyjordan

You are blessed baba..

I don enter!!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Konjiboi: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, I’m happily married! wink

Okay, my sister.
No need to toast you again grin

Trusting God for a Godfearing woman to marry.
I know it will happen soon

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaCEO: 4:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Mahalo my friend! wink Don’t forget to check out my Napa, CA thread, I actually went to Napa for 4 days prior to heading to Hawaii for 8 days, thus why I flew straight from San Francisco to Oahu. It’s harvest season in the valley and I went to harvest my grapes (at Ms. Travelin Diva Vineyard) for wine making!

Cheers! grin
Wow! wink Awesome insights Mstravelindiva.

I took a quick visual scan of the Napa thread for the first time ever and it's so cool to know you own a vineyard in the valley!

Wine making is a great niche market worldwide.

I can see the drip irrigation system for the grape farm too... Whats the size of the vineyard?

Wine tasting events have taken place annually in Nigeria, and on a larger scale in SA which has many
wineries.

I'll drop more insightful comments on the Napa thread later on.

Mahalo to you for pointing out the wine valley thread to me. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaStyles(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2021
one day me too go travel and tour this world

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 3:27am On Oct 14, 2021
AlphaStyles:
one day me too go travel and tour this world

Manifestation friend, this will happen for you!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaStyles(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Manifestation friend, this will happen for you!
i say an AMEN to this thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Any Nigerians In The Philippines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.