Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (51220 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Prayfortheworld: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2021
God should help me out of this shackles of broke life, I want to tour round the world i love traveling. But hard life no gree man see front
Is well!!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Greystone: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Actually, according to my DNA test, I’m 42% Nigerian.

...And the remaining 58%?
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nedekid: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Fat girl without stretch marks
Nna. Show us your own pics

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 77up(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

And perhaps you should mine the business that pays you sis! My thread is about travel, so unless you have value to add or questions specific to the topic, keep scrolling.

Good, Vibes, Only Friend! wink
Ignore trolls , you are doing well sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Bonjour madame.
Si vous avez besoin le garçon de sucre. Je suis ici.

If you need a sugar son, I am here..
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nedekid: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2021
CXLVII:
This part of Lekki is very beautiful.

grin
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by vickertony(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
@iheanyi40
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by henrimoto(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Elidrisy20:
me to according to my DNA test i'm 99% not Nigerian, but I don't know how I take end up in Naija, I beg sister adopt me cry
lol... Funny person.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by bravehost4u(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Great question, no it’s an Italian appetizer spread made with cheese, sautéed olives, fig preserves.
Hmmm na wa ooooo....
I bet it is not sweeter than my Egusi soup garnished with ponmo, shaki and round about with confirm fufu to go with it

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 77up(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2021
shantti:
See better country, the air looks so beautiful even though it can't be seen, the landscaping is top notch, when will Nigeria be like this bikonu, oh I forgot,impossible, why
The sun here is too harsh and makes everyone to sweat and become black like charcoal
Dust here makes everywhere dirty
The birds in the sky doesn't have melodious
soprano voices(they have bass voice) and they shit anyhow
It's not even possible to think of surfing, where can u surf in Nigeria, mammy water will just stretch hand from the waves and kidnap u and demand for 20 million( hunger dey everywhere)
The list is just endless

mad man grin
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 77up(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
mind your business,you stinks smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Donaluta(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Nwanyi oma... Inaghi eri utara akpu
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by vickydevoka(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Fat girl without stretch marks
Person mama u de call girl. No fat girl that doesn't have stretch mark. Check her arm very well. N besides it's filtered pix.

Nairaland no be place to paot picture of u no perfect
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Drizzy5001(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2021
You are very beautiful ma'am, pls do you have a daughter or younger sister? grin
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by vickydevoka(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
God should help me out of this shackles of broke life, I want to tour round the world i love traveling. But hard life no gree man see front
Is well!!
People the find way to leave Nigeria permanently, u na tour u want do. Chai
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by iReddington: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

You are welcome
Shut your filthy mouth, she's okay and a spec you this pained broke urgent 5k nuisance.

The bitterness that she's living a life you can only dream and fantasize about till you drop dead and depart from the miserable condition you call a life is very obvious for all to see grin You're just too hungry, jealous and pained to matter.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Silentgroper(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Greystone:

...And the remaining 58%?
They make up d senegalese nd irish part of her.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Prayfortheworld: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

People the find way to leave Nigeria permanently, u na tour u want do. Chai
You don see am na
Perhaps is a sign that you're doing well and not struggling in life.
Pray for grace my gee, people are going on vacation without blinking twice.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 77up(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2021
owagbeba:

What’s wrong with you lady? Why this ill manners on someone’s page?
This is really annoying. Let the lady be, for God’s sake. She said she doesn’t need your advice. Why are you trolling her?

Cant you show some courtesy? Pleassssss.
I honestly don't understand why many women hates women so bad like that

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2021
shut up nothing special about america its same with nigeria we r all in a planet earth inhaling same type of oxygen

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Dikegodspower(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Who is bankrolling you
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by vickydevoka(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

You don see am na
Perhaps is a sign that you're doing well and not struggling in life.
Pray for grace my gee, people are going on vacation without blinking twice.
Omo u can't make it in Nigeria currently unless person show u front
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by wisz1(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
I love your simplicity.

Thanks for sharing this great experience with us.

Do enjoy your stay and share more update.

Ps:Over look Bad belle comment from Nlanders, most is coming out of hunger grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by crestedaguiyi: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Person mama u de call girl. No fat girl that doesn't have stretch mark. Check her arm very well. N besides it's filtered pix.

Nairaland no be place to paot picture of u no perfect

I don check, I no see any.

Show me of you see
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Timi2016(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
You should shut d Bleep up! Give yourself such advice and allow someone enjoy their time. Your contribution is a negative one. She never complain about her body size. She's plum and beautiful. Carry that your energy to the bank then make meaningful contributions to yourself. Some Nigerians like you need evaluation.

Missy89:

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Semaj77(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2021
owagbeba:

What’s wrong with you lady? Why this ill manners on someone’s page?
This is really annoying. Let the lady be, for God’s sake. She said she doesn’t need your advice. Why are you trolling her?

Cant you show some courtesy? Pleassssss.

I don't think she's ok in the head , make she no go bite you as you dey try correct her

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by sonety2k(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

And rightfully so! Unlike other races and ethnic groups, it’s the only way we are able to trace where we came from. Knowledge is power sis!

Now, back to the topic ~ Aloha and safe travels friend!
Yes the DNA it’s correct , you are from Abeokuta city , OGUN State , Yoruba Nation
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by michdera(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by emdis: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Americans says renting a car here is so expensive.. maybe they wanna limit carbon emissions here to preserve the Maui weather!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Zico007: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders! It’s Mstravelindiva!!!!!

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!

I can see that you are having fun. Bring candies for me. Peace out. 42% you're still non Nigeria
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2021
The remaining 58 is from where?Honolulu abi
Mstravelindiva:

Actually, according to my DNA test, I’m 42% Nigerian.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Smeagol89: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2021
@Mstravelindiva i read all the page of this thread, i must confess, you are amazing and wise, i love the response you gave to everyone, they are mature, educative and awesome...

God bless you

Welcome to Nigeria

This Nation will rise again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.