Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (11937 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Elcemento:
Yes bro! I've gone past the indicator phase, they all lag. And like I said, I'm still learning cos the market changes all the time and I have to keep learning to keep up. It would be foolhardy of me to think I know it all because I have years of experience, market[b] no send your experience bro, always respect the market [/b]

I'm not condemning trading on mobile phones, I'm just a bit ignorant on how it works, considering my style of trading, albeit I use it to monitor my trade after entering the market.

I'm open to learning how it works for those using it though.

Peace!

Market nor send your strategy, too..
It's been working doesn't make it perfect

words on marble
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Elcemento post=106395134]Yes bro!
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
See GBP crashing anyhow

This crash might be linked to fuel and food shortages.

The USD pair trades, took my breath away..
All my chest was paining me. grin grin
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Babara1994:

You execute trades on the 4hr tf?

Barbara, you sound proLIFIC.
Which time scale do u use?

So far so good, to catch a reversal, the 4hr time scale with the 50MA and 18MA works well for me
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Babara1994(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Barbara, you sound proLIFIC.
Which time scale do u use?

So far so good, to catch a reversal, the 4hr time scale with the 50MA and 18MA works well for me
I use either 1hr or daily depending on my acct size and price structure
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Elcemento(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2021
No, 15mins. Not ignoring the 4hours timeframe

Babara1994:

You execute trades on the 4hr tf?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Elcemento(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
You're right, but one still needs one to have direction, or else.... All in all, good money management trumps them all.

mrdharkchild:

Market nor send your strategy, too..
It's been working doesn't make it perfect

words on marble
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Babara1994:

I use either 1hr or daily depending on my acct size and price structure

Nice
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2021
mrdharkchild:

The USD pair trades, took my breath away..
All my chest was paining me. grin grin

Can you post the link for your telegram group...m
And again what tf do you use..m
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2021
MONEY247:

Can you post the link for your telegram group...m
And again what tf do you use..m

Search for: ca$h forex
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by bremo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Oh yea!!!

Search for ca$h forex on telegram and join
Thanks for your response but will still need where to start from. Any suggestion please?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
bremo:

Thanks for your response but will still need where to start from. Any suggestion please?

Ok. First step is to learn forex nomenclature.
1. What's forex.
2. What's a pip and pipette
3. What's a currency pair.
4. What's a base currency pair.
5. What's the ask and bid line for
6. What's an entry point, take profit and stop loss
7. Candle and it's nomenclature.
8. Time frames
9. Indicators, what are they?
10. What's a lot size
11. What are the popular trading apps and how to use them?
12. How to use the Meta trader 4 app
13. Forex strategies:
Support and resistance and how to draw it.
Trednline and how to draw it.
14. Basic forex terms.
I. Breakout
Ii.Higher highs
Iii. Lower highs
Iv. Breakeven.

And more..
There are videos on YouTube that u could learn these basics from.

Looking at this little curriculum I listed(in no particular order), it's not a days task..

In essence, learning ain't Free

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by bremo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
I Know it's never free but thank for giving me a lead. I will still get across as soon as I can
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by enohorglo(f): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No need for that.
You'd open an account yourself.
Fund it,
Then I'd just help you trade..
I'd only have your login details for your trading account..
Then we'd agree a percentage..
That's all.
It's your money and and it'll always be in your possession.
You can open an account with HotForex.
When you ready, HMU.... smiley

Hi, I sent you a mail
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
enohorglo:

Hi, I sent you a mail
I've replied, dear
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Ademola47(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I've replied, dear
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
UsdJpy:Sell trade

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Air is a crypto coin with great potential, join the WhatsApp group to earn 10000 AIR https://chatdotwhatsappDotcom/DBzBiCkbfSADRcbXEKHe8e

Paste your bsc address in the group to claim airdrop
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by edidiongv: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:
By containing greed, I meant the following:
1. Dropping my lot size to a 0.01
2. Reducing my risk to reward on a Risk:Reward = 1:0.5 which I used set as my TP= Take profit and SL=stop loss
3. Respecting my decision
4. Not monitoring the trade( having faith)

Nice one boss, but a sincere correction your riskto reward ratio still tells me you want to gamble or better still loose out.. I think best RISK: REWARD RATIO RANGES FROM ( 1:2,1:2.5, 1:3, 1:4 ,etc) but anything below 1:2 is not good,,, u can't tell me u are expecting to loose more than u earn... So I will advise revisit your risk management notes... If you don't have one...reach me
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by damosade(m): 3:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Forex forex.....

I don't believe in any strategy. Was designed for some to loose and some to gain..

Go and do better business with your money.

Blood pressure is real.
Ask me

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by davibid: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Good day to you, Nairalanders. I'm going to detail here, how I/Am grew/growing a 20k Naira account from August till date.

I Trade regular currency pair

Broker=Hotforex

Trading App=Meta trader 4 (Mobile)

STRATERGY= Reversal (HMU for more info on this)

Time frame=4hr

Indicator=Moving Avg (Exponential)

Credits to IKAY FX Friend, Tutor and Motivator.

You can join [b]IKAY FX[/b]telegram channel for signals and tutorials

https:///cashforexnation

Note: Suggestions are welcomed for a better Broker

Morning bro, I’m interested in learning your proven strategy, share with me some tips, cause I’m tired of making too many losses than profits. Please help a brother. Thanks
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
davibid:

Morning bro, I’m interested in learning your proven strategy, share with me some tips, cause I’m tired of making too many losses than profits. Please help a brother. Thanks

Contact admin to learn the stratergy on this telegram handle
ca$h forex
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Heiwhy: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Who has used okay forex signals..his he that good
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by hardon1(m): 1:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Babara1994:

After 13 years, and you still have to draw a trendline before you analyze your chart? LOL

So you think this business has a know it all, you never asked yourself while professors in higher institutions still read, write, research and carry lesson notes for a course the have been teaching for over 20 years

Forex can still humble even the so-called experts. Its a business if everyday learning. Market dynamics and volatility varies overtime. Whatever rocks your boat, do it.

If one can visually decipher and trend but still decide to manually draw the trend lines just to be precise. II see nothing wrong in it irrespective of how long one has been trading
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Babara1994(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2021
hardon1:

So you think this business has a know it all, you never asked yourself while professors in higher institutions still read, write, research and carry lesson notes for a course the have been teaching for over 20 years

Forex can still humble even the so-called experts. Its a business if everyday learning. Market dynamics and volatility varies overtime. Whatever rocks your boat, do it.

If one can visually decipher and trend but still decide to manually draw the trend lines just to be precise. II see nothing wrong in it irrespective of how long one has been trading
Lol
Professors carry lesson notes? Maybe. But I don't need a multiplication table to calculate 2×2.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Eagba(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Webcomb:
I pity any person that trades forex on mobile phone and hopes to make profits consistently.

If you want to trade forex, your first must-have tool is either a laptop or desktop.

Accept this candid advice or throw away your money at your own risk. But don't come back here cursing forex brokers and calling them scammers because "na you scam yourself".

What you should do? Place your trades on the laptop/desktop and then monitor the trades on your phone when you are away from your laptop.

"Daalu"
bro why did say it's not adviceable to trade on ones phone.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Malik1338(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
damosade:
Forex forex.....

I don't believe in any strategy. Was designed for some to loose and some to gain..

Go and do better business with your money.

Blood pressure is real.
Ask me
Sorry sir
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Paulnoma(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
mrdharkchild:
Good day to you, Nairalanders. I'm going to detail here, how I/Am grew/growing a 20k Naira account from August till date.

I Trade regular currency pair

Broker=Hotforex

Trading App=Meta trader 4 (Mobile)

STRATERGY= Reversal (HMU for more info on this)

Time frame=4hr

Indicator=Moving Avg (Exponential)

Credits to IKAY FX Friend, Tutor and Motivator.

You can join [b]IKAY FX[/b]telegram channel for signals and tutorials

https:///cashforexnation

Note: Suggestions are welcomed for a better Broker

Have a free time to earn profit in a side Hussle
Earn 0.69$ every 30mins. Register for free.
https:///clickBNBbot?start=5138398134.

Withdraw anytime.no hidden fees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Investors Shun Nigeria’s $500 Million Eurobond / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land / MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.