Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (11905 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Liamm:
that's roughly 375k in one month. Alright. Is there any physical asset I can can use to nab you should the deal go south. Where are you based

U never talked about sharing percentages, too
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by shegzy0514(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:

grin grin grin grin
Smart guy....
I use my head
Hahaha. Okay o if you stay so
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by j64real(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm ready to go into business with you. I just want to know the sharing percentage.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Financecash: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Is trading in naira account bad
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
j64real:
I'm ready to go into business with you. I just want to know the sharing percentage.

60 for you, 40 for me, the trader.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Financecash:
Is trading in naira account bad

It ain't that bad..
People prefer the dollar account though

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by debbydee(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please teach me forex
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by j64real(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Okay, I am game. But, I used binary . Com.

mrdharkchild:

60 for you, 40 for me, the trader.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beautiful.......
I would be doing mine next week.....
With a 10k account....I scalp the market.....
And I also use moving average.......to trade,....

Big ups man......
Hoping to make five times of my account this month.....

We move...

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
j64real:
Okay, I am game. But, I used binary . Com.

Oooh..
I Trade currency pair.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by j64real(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Okay. I have sent you a mail.

mrdharkchild:

Oooh..
I Trade currency pair.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
j64real:
Okay. I have sent you a mail.

Replied u
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by j64real(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Okay �

mrdharkchild:

Replied u
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
debbydee:
Please teach me forex
Sorry, I just saw your message rn..
I do teach..
Chat me up privately...
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by cybertron88: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
shegzy0514:

Boss can u teach me the strategy, and can it b apply to boom and crash
Boom and crash is not forex trading. It's synthetic indices manipulated and created by Deriv. It's not a real market and it's programed to make u lose on d long run. Forget all d analysis u guys do on boom and crash it will go in d direction deriv wants it to go. It's like bet9ja virtual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by cybertron88: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Liamm:
that's roughly 375k in one month. Alright. Is there any physical asset I can can use to nab you should the deal go south. Where are you based
So if he has a bad trading month u will carry police to hound him around. @op be weary of taking ppl money to trade for them. U might think u have a winning strategy until u start handling ppl funds u LL know it's psychologically demanding. The pressure to avoid losing investor funds will make u make bad trading decision. Trading is 70% psychology and ones emotions come into it, u are bound to fail. If those screenshot are ur trades, then I think u have a nice winning strategy. Why not check the internet and look for prop firms who will give u funds to trade with after proving ur skills. I trade for Myforexfunds s prop firm after passing thier evaluation and verification. I make withdrawal monthly. Avoid d he urge to trade for ppl who know nothing about this business. They'll expect unrealistic profit target and can't accept a month of drawdown. A lot of ppl who went this route didn't end well. You look like am enthusiastic and determined trader but this path u want to go of trading for ppl Don't always end well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
cybertron88:

So if he has a bad trading month u will carry police to hound him around. @op be weary of taking ppl money to trade for them. U might think u have a winning strategy until u start handling ppl funds u LL know it's psychologically demanding. The pressure to avoid losing investor funds will make u make bad trading decision. Trading is 70% psychology and ones emotions come into it, u are bound to fail. If those screenshot are ur trades, then I think u have a nice winning strategy. Why not check the internet and look for prop firms who will give u funds to trade with after proving ur skills. I trade for Myforexfunds s prop firm after passing thier evaluation and verification. I make withdrawal monthly. Avoid d he urge to trade for ppl who know nothing about this business. They'll expect unrealistic profit target and can't accept a month of drawdown. A lot of ppl who went this route didn't end well. You look like am enthusiastic and determined trader but this path u want to go of trading for ppl Don't always end well.

OP I think you should listen to this guy
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op..... don't trade for anybody....I would advise you go for prop firms....

I once tried trading for people.... even my bro.....
Mehn the emotional attachment was too much...I had to stop....

Be warned..... trading for people should be more professional..... and the investor should realise that his/her funds or profits whatsoever are not fully guaranteed.,

My 1 cent

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No need for that.
You'd open an account yourself.
Fund it,
Then I'd just help you trade..
I'd only have your login details for your trading account..
Then we'd agree a percentage..
That's all.
It's your money and and it'll always be in your possession.
You can open an account with HotForex.
When you ready, HMU.... smiley
Good Morning Bro..

I tried opening an account with Hotforex but they kept asking me to contact their support.

Is there something I might be doing wrong?

I've already sent them a mail..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Good Morning Bro..

I tried opening an account with Hotforex but they kept asking me to contact their support.

Is there something I might be doing wrong?

I've already sent them a mail..

Yup, recently they posted stuffs about sort of like a maintenance..
So it's very likely. But it'll be resolved.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
cybertron88:

I can totally relate..
Part of me regret putting up the topic..
I can see clearly now.
Trading isn't easy. I no one de hide if person de call me. I no sabi explain give person....
I avoid it.
When things go south, you'd see the other side of the person.
No one ever thinks about the risk.
I made a mistake.

Well, I've resolved to be dropping free signals for the meantime...
That's all

4 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Yup, recently they posted stuffs about sort of like a maintenance..
So it's very likely. But it'll be resolved.
OK.

Thanks..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by eeewise(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Then when he blows your account to zero he starts giving you stories

With this all the risks is on you after all you didn't give him any money so why hold him

My advice is run...a friend funded 10million naira account with an experienced trader who blew it to zero right before my eyes

Now he is in debts

My honest opinion based on people's experiences to guide you

Enough said

mrdharkchild:

No need for that.
You'd open an account yourself.
Fund it,
Then I'd just help you trade..
I'd only have your login details for your trading account..
Then we'd agree a percentage..
That's all.
It's your money and and it'll always be in your possession.
You can open an account with HotForex.
When you ready, HMU.... smiley
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Sunnybabe(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I can totally relate..
Part of me regret putting up the topic..
I can see clearly now.
Trading isn't easy. I no one de hide if person de call me. I no sabi explain give person....
I avoid it.
When things go south, you'd see the other side of the person.
No one ever thinks about the risk.
I made a mistake.

Well, I've resolved to be dropping free signals for the meantime...
That's all

Pls did u have a telegram or whatsapp group for that, so that I can join. I just loss 30k last month on forex... I am dry, I need to recover back. abeg help me
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sunnybabe:

Pls did u have a telegram or whatsapp group for that, so that I can join. I just loss 30k last month on forex... I am dry, I need to recover back. abeg help me

Lol
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by makaveli902: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Good day to you, Nairalanders. I'm going to detail here, how I/Am grew/growing a 20k Naira account from August till date.

I Trade regular currency pair

Broker=Hotforex

Trading App=Meta trader 4 (Mobile)

STRATERGY= Reversal (HMU for more info on this)

Time frame=4hr

Indicator=Moving Avg (Exponential)

Credits to IKAY FX Friend, Tutor and Motivator.

You can join [b]IKAY FX[/b]telegram channel for signals and tutorials

https:///cashforexnation

Note: Suggestions are welcomed for a better Broker

Try FBS, you will like it

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by makaveli902: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I deposited 20k Naira[/b]on the second of August (2021-08-02)

Launched my first trade on the 4th of August.

[b]Disclaimer: I've been trading forex for close to 2 yrs now, in 2020 I made alot of losses due to the following:
1. I was simply gambling
2. couldn't contain my greed
3. Did alot of revenge trading
After making constant losses, I quit forex September of 2020.
Recently, I was encouraged to pick it up again, this time with better risk localization, management, and greed management.

And like I'd always say, "Forex, na Street, e nor de respect your status and stratergy as a forex trader

01 August - 05 August 2021

Is this a naira account?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
makaveli902:

Is this a naira account?
Yup man
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
makaveli902:

Try FBS, you will like it
FBS broker?
Can u help with their website link?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Webcomb: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
I pity any person that trades forex on mobile phone and hopes to make profits consistently.

If you want to trade forex, your first must-have tool is either a laptop or desktop.

Accept this candid advice or throw away your money at your own risk. But don't come back here cursing forex brokers and calling them scammers because "na you scam yourself".

What you should do? Place your trades on the laptop/desktop and then monitor the trades on your phone when you are away from your laptop.

"Daalu"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Webcomb:
I pity any person that trades forex on mobile phone and hopes to make profits consistently.

If you want to trade forex, your first must-have tool is either a laptop or desktop.

Accept this candid advice or throw away your money at your own risk. But don't come back here cursing forex brokers and calling them scammers because "na you scam yourself".

What you should do? Place your trades on the laptop/desktop and then monitor the trades on your phone when you are away from your laptop.

"Daalu"
Everything you need to trade successfully is in a good mobile app..

You don't need to have a laptop to be able to do a TA or FA..

Instead of blaming a phone for failures..

Blame the naivety and inexperience of the trader..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Webcomb:

"Daalu"

But you make losses nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Sells At N125 Per Share In Off-market Deals / Closed / Investors Shun Nigeria’s $500 Million Eurobond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.