Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students (23334 Views)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / People Trapped In A Mangrove In Rivers, After Fake Soldiers Opened Fire On Them / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Kingrefreshed: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Stephenszego2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/many-injured-as-plateau-state-polytechnic-students-protest-postponement-of-exam/

When you have a President who is an Open Sponsor of Boko Haram Terrorists Organization. What do you expect?
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by AcademicWriter: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2021
cats with arms....
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Bosenan: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Myhusband:
anti human country ruled by uneducated herder

A country Her army take order to defend her people against terrorist but take no order to shoot civilian. in my next life don't amalgamate me with any imbeciles that's if next life exist

As in ehn? is it not this same Plateau where locals under bandits attack were told by the military that they are waiting for orders from above before they can defend them? From Lekki protesters to Dangote factory protesters and now this, smh, the military has lost its way
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by lexy2014: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Traplord09:

What stores soon da won't be any amount of story but bloody bat.

do u understand what u typed?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by guru90: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2021
NIGERIA Army is one of the useless force in 9ja because they always obey our useless leaders that doesn't think about the masses they are leading...

Army that is shooting at the protesters. why can't they enter inside their school and asks why are they protesting...

they are always good, shooting at protesters.

what is their gain......

Useless NIGERIA Army.
Now, no country value 9ja Army again....
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Blackfire:
Why are this students causing trouble...
Were did you come from....
OooooĆ³oo
What kind of phone do u used
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by mfm04622: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2021
AuntRose:

That warranties the usage of life bullets to disperse the crowd?

At least nobody is accusing the soldiers of firing into the crowd.
The real question is why were the Nigerian Army called to resolve a situation that should have been resolved by the Nigerian Police?
If you call the Nigerian Army to disperse protesters, what do you want them to use? Are soldiers given tear gas? If the Nigerian Army were called to disperse them, of course they will use bullets. As much as the students have the right to protest peacefully, the public has the right to go about their businesses peacefully. Why didn't they limit their protest to the school? Why didn't they protest in a way that will not adversely affect others? You can't cause chaos and complain about how govt respond.
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Say de teacher
Teach me........
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by InHeaven(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2021
The way NA handles protest is very unprofessional.

Well I can't too blame them, Nigerians are also strong Headed. They'll frustrate security operatives who still reason with them with their strong head
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by lexy2014: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Traplord09:

Say de teacher
Teach me........

did u see anything about teaching in d question:

Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2021
mfm04622:

At least nobody is accusing the soldiers of firing into the crowd. If you call the Nigerian Army to disperse protesters, what do you want them to use? Are soldiers given tear gas? If the Nigerian Army were called to disperse them, of course they will use bullets. As much as the students have the right to protest peacefully, the public has the right to go about their businesses peacefully. Why didn't they limit their protest to the school? Why didn't they protest in a way that will not adversely affect others? You can't cause chaos and complain about how govt respond.
The real question is why were the Nigerian Army called to resolve a situation that should have been resolved by the Nigerian Police?
Army arrangement......
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by jimter44(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2021
The army would always run threw thier weapons away from Boko boys, but would opened fire on armedless protesting students. May God help us in this country.
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Lovelyn451(f): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Open fire and it's just injuries... No death? They said it's even fake news, u defame NA and still geh mind put their badge...hmmm
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Befii: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Communist thinking.
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2021
lexy2014:

did u see anything about teaching in d question:

There are different note and dot...
What do u want me to tell you....
Read de right up....
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Hassanmaye(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Derrylatei:
Honestly, this is the first time in my life I weeped for Nigeria. I'm really ashamed of being part of this nation. How on Earth can people who are meant to protect the citizens be killing and maltreating them. The arm forces is supposed to be an elite force not d so-called "obey the last order" illitrate, salvage, dirty and old fashioned arm forces of Nigeria civil war. For God sake this is the 21st century. I weep for Nigeria

These are images of Malawi army protecting protesters rathering shooting at them. When will Nigeria ever get it right?
But think about it sir, assuming you are coming from Lagos to Taraba and you happed to follow Jos And you are stucked, what is the correlation between examination postponement and closure of high way? Why are educated people behaving like dogs?? Can't they protest within the vicinity of the school??
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Rexymania(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2021
What kind of country is this for Christ sake
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Immarocks(f): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2021
The ignoramus knows how to send army on student but doesn't know how to send them on the Fulani unleashing mayhem in bassa and other parts .he is just acting the script written by El rufai anything he does Lalong will follow suit.Everything in plateau is different small protest or tension it will be hijacked and become religious riot we should better stuck our houses for the coming LGA election .
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Mvena(f): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Abeg na army abi hoodlums
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by lexy2014: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Traplord09:

There are different note and dot...
What do u want me to tell you....
Read de right up....

simple question and u going round in circles:

Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Immarocks(f): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2021
The ignoramus knows how to send army on student but doesn't know how to send them on the Fulani unleashing mayhem in bassa and other parts .he is just acting the script written by El rufai anything he does Lalong will follow suit.Everything in plateau is different small protest or tension it will be hijacked and become religious riot we should better stuck our houses with food for the coming LGA election .
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by VULCAN(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Why do you sound like Lai Mohammed?

Why are you so unsympathetic to these young adults? You have a Buhari spirit!

The most tragic line in that article is the fellow saying they have been in the same class for three years and have been paying all fees.

That didn't move your cold heart.

It's whether Nigerian Army shot at the protesters or whether it was unknown gunmen.

Mtscheww!

theenchanter:
I read it and there was no mention of Nigerian Army shooting at students...... I even clicked the link in order to convince myself that the OP skipped that part, but no mention of Nigerian Army.

Nigerian media will kill Nigeria before ethnicity and religion.

I blame nairaland mods sha.
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by vickydevoka(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2021
TheMan3:
This is the reason alot of Nigerian students flood Benin Republic for studies. 3 years you are done, no strike.

If you have children in Nigeria, YOU BETTER have in place a concrete plan for their future. Do not use your child to do "I love my country".

These governors and Even Biharis children's didn't study in the country. He doesn't even have faith in the system he oversees.
Even without strike, after graduating what's next
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by mu2sa2: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Naija147:
History will never be kind to the dullard in Asorock
And history will be kind to you for posting nonsense on nairaland!
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=AuntRose post=106052447]Gov. Simon Lalong is effortlessly making his incompetence very glaring for all to see. The students all came out to peacefully protest against the strike being embarked by the school the very day they are to commence exams without any prior notice whatsoever and then the military came shooting carelessly leading to the death of one student.

Hours after denying, the state govt shamelessly confirmed the death of one student. Nothing is right in Simon's government[/quote
Na so da do for togate..... .......
And newspaper updated cover front pages
Were is abba kyari super cup
Still news paper work for hand to hand to cover front page
Naij na sorry..
If I get ways na to run from this country
School for nigerian na scam
Even de teacher doesn't understand what da teach.....
This one na
Army arrangement for the master

Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2021
You won't hear from the useless ECOWAS and African Union. But if the country is overrun at a point due to terrorist act by both FG and state, they will start foaming in the mouth. Nonsense.
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by vickydevoka(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Derrylatei:
Honestly, this is the first time in my life I weeped for Nigeria. I'm really ashamed of being part of this nation. How on Earth can people who are meant to protect the citizens be killing and maltreating them. The arm forces is supposed to be an elite force not d so-called "obey the last order" illitrate, salvage, dirty and old fashioned arm forces of Nigeria civil war. For God sake this is the 21st century. I weep for Nigeria

These are images of Malawi army protecting protesters rathering shooting at them. When will Nigeria ever get it right?
Nigerian protesters can never be calm like this
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2021
pepetua:
Don't say Army, just say Nigeria area boys and touts.

Army arrangement........
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by theenchanter: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2021
VULCAN:
Why do you sound like Lai Mohammed?

Why are you so unsympathetic to these young adults? You have a Buhari spirit!

The most tragic line in that article is the fellow saying they have been in the same class for three years and have been paying all fees.

That didn't move your cold heart.

It's whether Nigerian Army shot at the protesters or whether it was unknown gunmen.

Mtscheww!

what exactly is ur point or problem? Say it in plain language and not under any Cloak.

I'm sympathetic to the plight of the students and I'm aversed to the headline.
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Nwaregina(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2021
I carefully read the message and there is no wherenigeria army where mentioned at the at scene or has hoodlums turn army,I think naija journalist shud come out plain
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Traplord09: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2021
lexy2014:

story is different from d headline. i dont see any mention of army activities in d story
That news men for you. There master leadership have paid them
Re: Plateau Polytechnic: Injuries As Army Opened Fire On Protesting Students by Gistme12: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmm, this is sad. Quick recovery to the wounded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Convicts False Emergency Caller, Uzuokwu Solomon, In Lagos / Gunmen Kill 28-Year-Old Man In Benue In Broad Daylight (Graphic Photo) / Baba Ijesha: Nigerians Sign Petition Against Release Of Actor

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.