Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary (12152 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Okada Man Rejected Money From A Customer Just For Wearing A Nigerian Jersey. / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by NwaNimo1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
A former Governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige said on Saturday he was offered bribes to accept the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Anambra, Andy Uba, at the party’s primary election.

Ngige, who addressed the party members during a New Year get-together held at his community in Alor, Anambra State, said he rejected the money because it was against his conscience.

The Minister of Labour and Employment insisted that no primary election took place to nominate Uba as the APC flag bearer in the state but some people offered him money to accept that the election went well.

Uba finished behind the eventual winner, Prof. Charles Soludo of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Valentine Ozigbor, in the election held on November 6 last year in Anambra.

Ngige said: “13 persons went for the election (primary) and I told them I do not have anointed aspirant. I told them it is God who makes a governor, it is also God who makes a President. I told them to go to the field and convince everyone to vote for them.

“I told them what was going to happen was direct primaries, either by secret ballot or option A4. These aspirants listened to me and used their hard-earned money to run for the election.

“None of them is a thief or stole money, so they used their hard-earned money and we did a primary election and we said everyone would go to their ward, that voting will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

“I even came from Abuja to participate in the process. Somebody of my status could not vote. I didn’t see any electoral materials here in Alor ward one. I am from this place, with no electoral officials or materials except INEC officials. These were the only people who came, our party officials never came.

“By 5:00 p.m., I called Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State and told him nothing happened. I told him to postpone the election from Saturday to Monday he said okay, but they ended up announcing the result.

“At the end, they said I should come and take money and say the election held. I, Chris Ngige should come and take money and say an election that I never participated in took place.

“I told them I have all the money I needed, and that I have contested for all the positions I needed to contest for. It is only one position that I have not contested for. We are the founding fathers of this party, these were the same people who stood against us in the early days of APC and called us Boko Haram party.

“Today, they are saying Ngige does not want people to come in and that I am now putting people who are my brothers in position. Do not listen to them, they are lying.”
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/anambra-i-rejected-money-to-accept-ubas-victory-in-apc-primary-ngige/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by duduade: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2022
common gettat

all the other ones you have been collecting nko

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by NwaNimo1(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2022
duduade:
common gettat

all the other ones you have been collecting nko

[img]https://media1./images/4ba92b943c6ea2af19e648437dc75fa7/tenor.gif?itemid=15143580[/img]

Stick to the subject matter......

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2022
All of you in that useless APC are the same so stop talking like a saint

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Pakute: 1:22am On Jan 03, 2022
They rejected bokoharam party in Anambra & hate the party within the region but are begging to become shekau leading the party at the center. Confused lots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Penguin2: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2022
That is the stupid Direct Primaries that fools and Tinubu urchins want the country to be investing billions conducting only to still be manipulated by the same moneybags they are claiming they want to take power from.

Ndi ala!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by MrOkenwa(m): 3:09am On Jan 03, 2022
I still don’t understand why ogun state ended up with Dapo Abiodun.
Dude is so incompetent that he couldn’t even coordinate a party’s primary election without irregularities and fraud. This is a guy that has been (mis)ruling my dear state for almost 3 years now. embarassed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by helinues: 5:10am On Jan 03, 2022
For more lies, sms NGIGE to 419

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by cpu2006(m): 5:17am On Jan 03, 2022
APC ti ni problem..........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by michlins(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2022
You want ngige to support the same guy that orchestrated his removal as governor from inside aso rock?

People get mind, if na you nko

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by nairavsdollars(f): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Shut up, e pain you that you are not recognised as APC leader in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Amuluonyenaego: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2022
How would you even try that, have you forgotten that he kidnapped you.

10 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Nonsensical nonsense!

I consider this a rare privilege to serve ndị Anambra. And the greatest appreciation would be to provide quality service and purposeful leadership that would elevate the developmental trajectory of our dear State for the good of all
All of us @[/b] wish Soludo and the people of Anambra all the very best.

Anything to move our darling nation forward all around is what we want @[b]MANNA

God bless Anambra State.
God bless all the good indigenes of Anambra that do not see themselves as animals in a zoo, like some brainwashed few address themselves as.
(You will see some quoting this post in a minute tongue)
God bless Good people jare.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by illicit(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Abi d money no reach
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by 1beat(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
If Dapo experiencese the same faith I don't expect him to cry
That is how the rigged Akinlade, Amosu candidate out of APC primary in Ogun State. When comrade was the APC party Chairman they're taking directive from their mentor

We know APC can't win governorship election in Anambra but they should try and conduct credibile primary

9 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Vistra40: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:
They rejected bokoharam party in Anambra & hate the party within the region but are begging to become shekau leading the party at the center. Confused lots.

What is this one saying? Did you bother to research the kind of person Andy Uba is?did you even watch the governorship debate? Why not ask yourself why APC performed far better in 2017 than it did last year? Nawa oh

19 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by clarocuzioo(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
For more lies, sms NGIGE to 419

For more drugs, text Tinubu to 419

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Franking: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:

Continue crying. It's a new year and u have started it with chest pains already. What about the SW that rejected PDP while the rest of the country voted in OBJ as president?

Hater.

15 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Kobicove(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Someone who couldn't even win the primary election of his party wants to be governor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Victorclean1: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Only God will settle your fight to death with Uba. Please allow me to be the refree. I Will be impartial

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Kobicove(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
You want ngige to support the same guy that orchestrated his removal as governor from inside aso rock?

People get mind, if na you nko

The matter tire me sef!

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by juman(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Good you stood by the truth.

Uba was obasanjo right hand man.
His domestic assistance.
He is like his son.
Uba became stinkingly rich during their time in aso rock.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by cooooooks(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Corruption from 2000 to 2016 needs a solid decade of constant press up to reach the levels we are suffering today.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Moferere: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:
Very confused

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by shadeze: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Ngige is the leader of APC in Anambra state , being a leader is not about imposing your candidate on every one. Ngige is still the most visible person and highest political office holder as far as APC in Anambra is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Bobloco: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:

He is the undisputed APC leader in Anambra state currently.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:
We rejected the candidate the hooligans from West nominated to be the governor in order to slow our progress, an incompetent candidate like Dapo the current governor of Ogun grin we elected one of the brightest minds in Africa, watch out for Anambra in coming years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) / Senator Bassey Albert Officially Joins Young Progressives Party (YPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.