Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It (50333 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AntiChristian: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:
What about the AntiChristian username? Has it been deleted?

Your username is an abuse of the Muslim God.

Mine does not abuse Yahweh or Jesus!

I am anti Christian because my views are anti Christian!

Don't compare me with you! Die your die separately!
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by nextstep(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Uriel, my spec (at least before sha), while we are very thankful for no more cysts, and that the weight loss was necessary, please darling, get back to your formal self. Just eat healthy, reduce salt and sugar, and drink lots of water. Fine gyal. grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
lose weight - exercise - eat healthy if you suddenly start doing this, Nigerians assume

1: You are broke
2: You are recovering from sickness or Yahooboy has used your destiny (living corpse)
3: You are broke and sick

Life is short - live it to the fullest
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by l0uie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
No funny shit, but can you still shake that ass though?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Habib101: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
But luk more curvier before, anyways health is wealth
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Egein(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

What you do not realize is that "AllahThePig" translates to "GodThePig". Allah is Arabic for god. You're blaspheming against your own god.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AllahThePig: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
I don't worship whatever piece of shít that the headslammers worship.

Egein:

What you do not realize is that "AllahThePig" translates to "GodThePig". Allah is Arabic for god. You're blaspheming against your own god.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
AllahThePig:

LuciferPastor, the usual troll. Is that you?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AllahThePig: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Who be dis again?

[img]https://images./1z4x7jTmBoFLzAgvOe3Q0x.png[/img]

UyaiIncomparabl:

LuciferPastor, the usual troll. Is that you?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
AllahThePig:
Who be dis again?

[img]https://images./1z4x7jTmBoFLzAgvOe3Q0x.png[/img]

Don't bother feigning ignorance. grin

You are the one.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by BluntCrazeMan: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Can we see the new size of her butts??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together / Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA / 11 Things You Didn't Know About Leleti, The Actress Who Played "SARAFINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.