Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days (24662 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 / Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by zoedew: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
NGIGE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Femijohn198: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
This country don finished patapata, it shall not be well with APC and buhari, filling of gas don reach 600 per kg. God where you dey. Is it, a crime to have independent.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Innoxxacs: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Good
very Good
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Ihatemumu: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
The greatness of Africa and its people are only enjoyed by the colonial masters and few African leaders.

When you spend your life not knowing how Great you are, no matter the amount of wealth or power gathered in this short-lived lifetime you would always die in regrets, sadly society always measures greatness using the rules, ideologies, or reward system created by the same evil elites, true greatness is attained when you unlock your divine destiny and potentials.

Africa is the most religious continent yet you wonder why we never practice what we preach.

3 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Cousin9999: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
There's no way this isn't intentional and financed by foreigners. No way. Some people are clearly being paid very well to cause this collapse, like other major problems. It might even be oyinbo's way of lashing out because they're still angry Africans haven't had the same Chinese flu casualties.

But they do this stuff with Nigeria specifically because of its size, resources, and the mentality of Nigerians. These sick oyinbos are terrified of Nigerians living well. They really are.

4 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Richy4(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
They will go there and treat Buhari and he will appreciate them more over there right?...

1 Share

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by SmartPolician: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
JaneYave:
Ok.
Stubborn naive leaders deserve no pity. A life saving and sacrificing profession but not catered for.Everyone to his own manna hustle. Life is beautiful when you crook the straight jacket ��

Don't blame the clueless leaders, please. Instead, blame the foolish voters who chose them due to love for religion, tribe and party sentiments.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by suffering: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
When the country finally has a ratio of 100 doctors to 1 patient is the time developing nations will realize they have to step up.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by CSTRR: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Plab 1 and Plab 2 medical exams.

I am not a medical student but I know someone studying seriously for it.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by walozanga(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
It's good. So that when buhari and tinubu come around they will treat them well grin
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Timoleon(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
What are you saying?
suffering:
When the country finally has a ratio of 100 doctors to 1 patient is the time developing nations will realize they have to step up.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by TalkingBird: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Trouble is gathering steam oooh!
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Benrosaria(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
donaldeke:

https://punchng.com/uk-employs-353-nigerian-doctors-in-100-days/

https://www.reporterswall.com/united-kingdom-employs-353-nigerian-doctors-in-100-days/

Yeah right. 353 days make a year right ?? What does it compensate for the Bible that made us kill our left hands with our mouth. “It’s disrespectful to use left hands??”

Weldone colonial masters, Whachu did is wrong ??

Just let us be!!

Take your lies away from our truth.

We paid enough of our dues ??
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by suffering: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Timoleon:
What are you saying?
Yes.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Illshef(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
hmmm.... embarassed embarassed

It is well.

check out Jetgheights services for your Press Release writing and distribution to platforms with over 1 million audience reach.

www.jetheights.com
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by JaneYave(f): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Let wisdom lead...
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good for them.... May more professionals get good jobs and career placements in Europe and other serious nations.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Timoleon:
What are you saying?

I believe he means a ratio of 100 patients to 1 Doctor.... A scenario we are not far from.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by igbowoman: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Praise God !!
They will be on ground to treat bubu of nyash pain
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by alphaconde(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
just b like as akwa Ibom cross river and ebonyi de supply the country will house helps years back na so Nigeria de produce professionals now
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by igbowoman: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Enenche and wife are trained doctors but they opened a more lucrative business , church business.
Ngige is a trained doctor but he chose the lucrative political business.
I dont blame the doctors migrating.
Ghana has more prospects for them sef
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Raalsalghul: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmn. It is well. Like I stated in a similar thread. It's not a big deal to migrate. I just wish they are leaving with their own parents and siblings because no one will cater to them for them.

As a matter of fact, it is everyone's right to migrate to anywhere to seek greener pastures and you don't even need to be educated.

When overseas, I see a lot of foreigners loaded in long buses and being daily conveyed to their work sites and same workers can do same work in their native land but opted to work overseas to earn more so it's not a big deal rehashing the overused excuse that they are paid well overseas. We get it. We equally get why the Cuban doctors will rather stay back for their own parents and country. It's all about value system and personal choices. Nobody should judge them. Even garbage collectors overseas earn more than same modestly paid hardworking garbage collectors here in Lagos.

It is the propaganda and sensational way the news of a doctor transferring his or her service from Nigeria to overseas like every professional and non professional does in most developing countries, is being used that makes me to reflect on why folks, especially healthcare professionals, who choose to stay back can call their bluff whenever they need the help of those who stayed behind to build.

Those migrating overseas can't eat their cake and have it. Nobody will take care of their parents and siblings for them to the best of their satisfaction. It perfectly reminds me of perhaps why no one took the son of the late CBN deputy governor serious when he was 'instructing ' the doctor here to do CPR on his dad when the guy already did so and the man had passed out but the son kept thinking he could fill his absence on a phone when his father critically needs him and would have wished to be under his care .

It's not a secret that nobody takes them serious when they call on phone to intervene after fleeing overseas.

That's why they should learn from the experiences of others. To avoid such scenario, if I am in their shoes,I will rather go with my parents than bank on the folks you are leaving behind. The folks they are leaving behind today to build Nigeria will not abandon their own parents to cater to your parents you are leaving behind.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Fortyfifty(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats to them. I wish I was on my way as well kiss kiss
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Timoleon(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Angelfrost:

I believe he means a ratio of 100 patients to 1 Doctor.... A scenario we are not far from.

I can imagine that’s what he means too but the reality is actually worse than that is why I quoted him. We are at about 1:3000 currently 1 doctor to about 3000 patients and the situation is getting worse.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Unpatriotic coward doctors

After the government have invested in them... this is treason
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Yankee101: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Naija is training doctors for nearly free for other countries

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by frog12: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
DISASTER !!!
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by frog12: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
i just dey laff. NASS dey sit there

Cousin9999:
There's no way this isn't intentional and financed by foreigners. No way. Some people are clearly being paid very well to cause this collapse, like other major problems. It might even be oyinbo's way of lashing out because they're still angry Africans haven't had the same Chinese flu casualties.

But they do this stuff with Nigeria specifically because of its size, resources, and the mentality of Nigerians. These sick oyinbos are terrified of Nigerians living well. They really are.
Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by Sijo01(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is disheartening cry cry Nigeria/Nigerians have not had it this bad

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days by frog12: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
FILIPINO nurses were doing this when COVID started. the govt quickly pass LAW banning them from running away. even GHANA dey prevent this nonsense

Racoon:
A prophet does not have honour in his home country. Shame on Nigerian government under the foreign-healthcare seeking president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Globacom Follow-up Interview / 10 Commandments To Get A Job In Nigeria Easily / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.