Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. (18071 Views)

How To Eat Pussy / Watch Video Of A Lady Showing How To Lock Pussy During Sex / Why Guy Suck Woman Breast And Pussy During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
From my research recent times, I discovered that most women no longer enjoy sex the way they're supposed to.

This thread will open the eyes of the male folks to learn more on the fantasies of making "love making" worthwhile.

Sex goes beyond inserting a dick in a lady's vagina. You might injure or cause her pains if she's not well aroused.

Below are 3 reasons ladies prefer pussy eating/licking to penetration.

1) Pleasure: 95% of women find it more pleasurable and mind-blowing than any other form of romance.

2) Orgasm: Studies have shown that ladies tend to reach sexual climax than dick penetration.

3) Fantasy: Women crave for sex more when a guy is good in pussy eating. They can dish their husbands away just to get wowed by that young man who does magic with his tongue.

It's never too late to improve on your sex life. Get inspired today.

Tomek09 cares...

Cc;
Lalasticlala.
Seun.
Mynd44.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by donbachi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
U for tell guys,to kukuma rub the cum on bread as butter and eat.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
donbachi:
U for tell guys,to kukuma rub the cum on bread as butter and eat.
Lol
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Bigredmachine: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Secx is now food... Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by ogbenifamouz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡ where u dey, I want send you to the OP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by brosom(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
So it's about sex y'all fokes gonna talk been talking about in every trade?

Ok, kwantinu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by whalley676: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eating p**sy like food?

OP .....So gbadun??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by billynoni(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
I agree with this OP 100%... But let's all laugh at the OP, because he hasn't seen the "dog" thread on Twitter grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Southernigbo: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kukuma carry gun and shoot guys. So many men are complaining that d smell in their rooms when these girls open up is killing, now u are here telling them this? Have u not heard of young guys dieing of throat cancers lately? Do u wanna increase d death rate of throat cancers or what?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by GeneralPula: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
That’s why I’m gon get myself a virgin with fresh puccy..

I’ve had the experience of puccy sucking before. It’s yummy..

But you need to be very careful. Run a background check on the kinda puccy you wanna suck..

Puccy is a disease agent, talkless of puccy of a Nigerin girl..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by josielewa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Most women will say they hate cunnilingus, but nigga, they will always want it if they have it once...One of my former fwb still dey disturb me for kpekus, but her changed lifestyle won't lemme..

If your sex life is boring or you are a 2 seconds man, try pre-intimacy with pussy licking.., your wife will cum and you too can later do your 2 seconds shit...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
josielewa:
Most women will say they hate cunnilingus, but nigga, they will always want it if they have it once...One of my former fwb still dey disturb me for kpekus, but her changed lifestyle won't lemme suck that pussy....

If your sex life is boring or you are a 2 seconds man, try pre-intimacy with pussy licking.., your wife will cum and you too can later do your 2 seconds shit...

Did it thrice, but the first time was heavenly, she wrapped her legs all around me, she was quaking...damn...reminisce..feel like giving it one more time, but has Toto don go olosho way, na to zip up be the best thing now to avoid stories that touch

check my signature but read the whitepaper first to have a. proper understanding....

shalom....
Quite interesting. Pity no pussy that come ur way bro.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Truvelisback(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
I don't like it and i won't do such.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by DSC7: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Back then she was just shaking like some one dats suffering from epilepsy,,,, grin...

I dirty everywhere lick am up with my tongue...

After every she slapped me.. embarassed

I became confused and asked her why..

She asked where i have been all these years that she have being looking for that right man that will take her to cloud 9 cheesy....

I shocked undecided... Na there i know say i don enter one chance kiss

When dem no born me to come dey chop pusssyy.. lipsrsealed

Naso i begin reason how my life dey go...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Demigod22: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Very disgusting, even one girl was telling me today that she doesn't want that kind of sex. Moreso, some culture is against such act. Personally, I can't do it.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Demigod22:
Very disgusting, even one girl was telling me today that she doesn't want that kind of sex. Moreso, some culture is against such act. Personally, I can't do it.
Continue being naive and shy until a guy man uses magic tongue and steal ur woman away from you secretly. The world is advancing. Brace up to current realities & learn amazing sex skills. Eat pussy like never before bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
DSC7:
Back then she was just shaking like some one dats suffering from epilepsy,,,, grin...

I dirty everywhere lick am up with my tongue...

After every she slapped me.. embarassed

I became confused and asked her why..

She asked where i have been all these years that she have being looking for that right man that will take her to cloud 9 cheesy....

I shocked undecided... Na there i know say i don enter one chance kiss

When dem no born me to come dey chop pusssyy.. lipsrsealed

Naso i begin reason how my life dey go...
The last pussy I ate was a bit salty but I enjoyed it.

She was like.....how and where did I learn all these since I claimed I wasn't sex freak or too desperate to demand sex from ladies? She was very surprised.

She later developed deep feelings for me and was kinda becoming clingy to me.

Sadly, we later broke up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by cenacasper(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nah food ??

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by DSC7: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:

The last pussy I ate was a bit salty but I enjoyed it.

She was like.....how and where did I learn all these since I claimed I wasn't sex freak or too desperate to demand sex from ladies? She was very surprised.

She later developed deep feelings for me and was kinda becoming clingy to me.

Sadly, we later broke up.

Becoming too clingy was what later made me to start regretting what i did....

Unfortunately for her and fortunately for me distance tore us apart....

She was so carried away to the extent dat she doesn't even know my name....

Dat was way back 2014.... Last 3months she called and was asking for my full name....

I come dey reason say:Shey no be say dis banny wan burn candles for my head undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
DSC7:

Becoming too clingy was what later made me to start regretting what i did....

Unfortunately for her and fortunately for me distance tore us apart....

She was so carried away to the extent dat she doesn't even know my name....

Dat was way back 2014.... Last 3months she called and was asking for my full name....

I come dey reason say:Shey no be say dis banny wan burn candles for my head undecided
Lol
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Nonexisting1: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pussy eating is for simps who make love to vaginarians. I don't make love to them, I simply fucck their pussies and move on.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Pumpumking: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:
From my research recent times, I discovered that most women no longer enjoy sex the way they're supposed to.

This thread will open the eyes of the male folks to learn more on the fantasies of making "love making" worthwhile.

Sex goes beyond inserting dick in a lady's vagina.

Below are 3 reasons ladies prefer pussy eating/licking to penetration.

1) Pleasure: 95% of women find it more pleasurable and mind-blowing than any other form of romance.

2) Orgasm: Studies have shown that ladies tend to reach sexual climax than dick penetration.

3) Fantasy: Women crave for sex more when a guy is good in pussy eating. They can dish their husbands away just to get wowed by that young man who does magic with his tongue.

It's never too late to improve on your sex life. Get inspired today.

Tomek09 cares...

Cc;
Lalasticlala.
Seun.
Mynd44.

bro we miss be related.....eatin pucccccy is the best thing since creation of Nandos sir!!! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Nonexisting1: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:

Continue being naive and shy until a guy man uses magic tongue and steal ur woman away from you secretly. The world is advancing. Brace up to current realities & learn amazing sex skills. Eat pussy like never before bro.
So of all the things in this world that worries a man, he should be worried about a vaginarian that can easily be replaced? Go to a nearest mechanic, you need a braincheck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Shifi1: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
I did it once ... girls go mad for that sucking stuff..
She call everyday to check up on me...
But she didn't allow me put me dick again
Just sucking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
The best gift a man can give his woman is sucking her pvssy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Ahmback(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
God no go allow me put my mouth ontop pvssy sad

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am not licking where blood and piss comes from.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by okrikaboi: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lesbian boys don drop reasons why their preeq no dey work. Just tell us say you no sabi knack grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by JovialJune(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
You did not lie Op, only idiots will come and counter your post then create a thread of how his gf cheated on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
okrikaboi:
Lesbian boys don drop reasons why their preeq no dey work. Just tell us say you no sabi knack grin
Continue deceiving urself. U mean you don't know what could make a lady get glued to a particular guy even when the guy doesn't want her anymore
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I am not licking where blood and piss comes from.
Lol. Funny you bro.

Piss no dey come out through vagina. There's a small opening where it passes through.

Vagina is meant for dick(sex), birth and menstruation.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol. Funny you bro.

Piss no dey come out through vagina. There's a small opening where it passes through.

Vagina is meant for dick(sex), birth and menstruation.

The pee hole is just below the clitoris. Which is just above the vagina. The proximity of all three are just too near and unsanitary please

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.