Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. (18577 Views)

How To Eat Pussy / Watch Video Of A Lady Showing How To Lock Pussy During Sex / Why Guy Suck Woman Breast And Pussy During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The pee hole is just below the clitoris. Which is just above the vagina. The proximity of all three are just too near and unsanitary please
Unsanitary if the girl hasn't imbibe the culture of keeping her genital and the surrounding area clean. I got your point buddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by neyoohhh: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Simpson don drop quote.

Tufiaka.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Echoban: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2021
U mean say make i chook mouth for the Toto wey I dey knack, haba undecided With the way it's sounding facha facha fatcha with V.Fluid gushing out of it, I should now chook mouth. Haaaa.

Typing on this thread alone sends shivers down my body,

Una dey try Biko..

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by okrikaboi: 4:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Tomek09:

Continue deceiving urself. U mean you don't know what could make a lady get glued to a particular guy even when the guy doesn't want her anymore
Lesbian boy will later explain how men are biologically programmed to orgasm in seconds but women have multiple orgasms hence they must be licked for 45mins before penile penetration grin women consider lesbian boys the same way you see a hoe who gives you head without you asking. Lesbian boys cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by BigDawsNet: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Tomek09:
From my research recent times, I discovered that most women no longer enjoy sex the way they're supposed to.

This thread will open the eyes of the male folks to learn more on the fantasies of making "love making" worthwhile.

Sex goes beyond inserting dick in a lady's vagina.

Below are 3 reasons ladies prefer pussy eating/licking to penetration.

1) Pleasure: 95% of women find it more pleasurable and mind-blowing than any other form of romance.

2) Orgasm: Studies have shown that ladies tend to reach sexual climax than dick penetration.

3) Fantasy: Women crave for sex more when a guy is good in pussy eating. They can dish their husbands away just to get wowed by that young man who does magic with his tongue.

It's never too late to improve on your sex life. Get inspired today.

Tomek09 cares...

Cc;
Lalasticlala.
Seun.
Mynd44.

I think pussy liking should be a makeup for people who are not very good in sexing dere woman to the best level...
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by camri: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Pussy eating is for simps who make love to vaginarians. I don't make love to them, I simply fucck their pussies and move on.
I prefer making love. Making love is more romantic.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by camri: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:
You did not lie Op, only idiots will come and counter your post then create a thread of how his gf cheated on him.
is yours clean? I have allergies
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Dareykent: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:
You did not lie Op, only idiots will come and counter your post then create a thread of how his gf cheated on him.

Available for pu&$y licking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Kondomatic(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
I am a vegetarian
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by debbydams(f): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s why I’m gon get myself a virgin with fresh puccy..

I’ve had the experience of puccy sucking before. It’s yummy..

But you need to be very careful. Run a background check on the kinda puccy you wanna suck..

Puccy is a disease agent, talkless of puccy of a Nigerin girl..
clap for yourself
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Tomek09(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Kondomatic:
I am a vegetarian
Vaginarian??
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by Vaginarian: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tomek09:

Vaginarian??

Wetin happen?!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Men Should Eat Pussy During Sex. by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
The holy books do not condemn it.

Eat pussy if you can... But it ain't my thing.

Yuck! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.