Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship (595 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by larryking540: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
This thought keep hitting my head ,to the ladies who love interaction and to the guys also who also love to listen and interact constructively/WITHOUT INSTULT

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER A MAN THAT YO HAVEN'T OFFERED ANY MAN BEFORE IN YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIPS

let the conversation being ladies ,drop your comment.

note NO INSULT or else you get stop from commenting .

edited,....

To the guys (men of the house) out there your turn is coming up , these pretty ladies are definitely going to listen to you also...
Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Death.

Because I am sure if any lady had been smart enough to offer that, you won’t be here asking this question for the umpteenth time.

If I have something new to offer, I won’t go give it to one foreign elite? Na Naija man with big coconut head, potbelly and low ranked passport I go give am? Mtcheew.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vulture pillers, una sacrifice don ready. cheesy grin Oya, come and feast. Godspeed to the women wey go get courage post their offerings for here, for the tearing into.

I fleuw away!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
I wanna fill my ears with bunches of lies at this moment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by larryking540: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Vulture pillers, una sacrifice don ready. cheesy grin Oya, come and feast. Godspeed to the women wey go get courage post their offerings for here, for the tearing into.

I fleuw away!
you don't have to run away ,we all have our lessons learnt in our past relationships and how to make it a better one ....this is a faceless forums ,
no insult else the person get ban from commenting it's simple
Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by Goldbw122(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by RedpillAnalyst: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
And here's where they become mute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Offer A Man That You Have not Offer Before In Any Relationship by Justbehave(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
All ears.

(1) (Reply)

Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? / Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have / Never Fail To Hit The Target When Opportuned As A True Redpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.