Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy (32164 Views)

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Oluebube Okoye, UNIZIK's Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy Is A Medical Doctor / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by LLiKYekoba: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
NewSoul:
Is the degree awarded a B.pharm or a pharm.D? If it is a pharm.D just call him "Dr Ebube" no need adding the pharm because pharm.D holders are entitled to use the title Dr. But if it's a B.pharm then the Dr. Pharm. Ebube is ok

You didn't read well.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by LLiKYekoba: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Busyguy:
Pls what kind of title is " Dr. pharm" again.
Everyone wants the doctor's title in this country.., pharmacist, nurses and med lab scientist. If only they know what it takes to be a certified medical doctor. Oga Maintain your lane if you are not a doctor and stop confusing yourself.

The title 'doctor' is originally culled from the Latin word 'docere' which means 'teacher' not 'healer' or 'physician'.

Physicians borrowed the title from teachers and philosophers of old and have no right to tell PhDs and other professional doctorate holders when and how to use the title.

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by mikywonder(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Ekwulobia to d world
Congratulations my brother
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You didn't read well.
What did I not read well? Show me in the post where the degree he obtained was stated undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by tunize(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for,not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement and success.
Everyone that works from home is a yahoo boy what kind of mindset do you have?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
tuboi:

This kind of man don’t look for women like you grin grin grin grin
Who told you they don't like beautiful and intelligent women?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by LLiKYekoba: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
NewSoul:

What did I not read well? Show me in the post where the degree he obtained was stated undecided

How many carry-overs do you currently have. I sure say e go plenty well well, you don't read. Go back and start reading from the beginning. This time slowly.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
na konji dey hold you, nothing else
ehn at least my knoji has direction and selective
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2021
tunize:

Everyone that works from home is a yahoo boy what kind of mindset do you have?
See we know what you all do behind that "I work from home" shenanigans yenyenyen.So how do I answer my dad when he asks me what he does for a living?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

How many carry-overs do you currently have. I sure say e go plenty well well, you don't read. Go back and start reading from the beginning. This time slowly.
It is your self you are wining undecided . The only thing I saw there is faculty of pharmaceutical science. How does that indicate if it is a B.pharm or pharm.D

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by tunize(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
See we know what you all do behind that "I work from home" shenanigans yenyenyen.So how do I answer my dad when he asks me what he does for a living?
Do you usually make general assumptions on things? There are a thousand/millions of jobs that can be done from home and thanks to technology, not everyone that works from homeand is successful is a yahoo boy you just need to ask the right questions, be smart and be creative.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by RazorEdge: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I have brains too and God favoured me when he was creating me lol

My dear, God favoured all by giving us brains. The problem is that some think it's for fancy. They allow others to think for them! I am glad you know it's value. You will go places.

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by tuboi: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Who told you they don't like beautiful and intelligent women?

You’ve just convinced me that you’re are an intelligent woman with your reply.An empty skull would have insulted me. But I need to see you to decide if you’re beautiful or not

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by dontrulee: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na ment. Many come back for Medicine after studying pharmacy. It's rare to study pharm after Medicine. I'll like to study Law after Medicine Sha... Let's see how it goes.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by OkuFaba(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
ehn at least my knoji has direction and selective
na cucumber go still quench am
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by SULTAN22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
NewSoul:

It is your self you are wining undecided . The only thing I saw there is faculty of pharmaceutical science. How does that indicate if it is a B.pharm or pharm.D
Go back and read that post again.
The guy graduated from medical school in 2014, he later went back to school and studied pharmacy.He's a pharmacist and also a medical doctor
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
tuboi:

You’ve just convinced me that you’re are an intelligent woman with your reply.An empty skull would have insulted me. But I need to see you to decide if you’re beautiful or not
lol
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Lilsameey: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for,not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement and success.
,..This is the type of man you are looking for,..Lol,..If you were brilliant like him, Men would have been looking for you too.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..This is the type of man you are looking for,..Lol,..If you were brilliant like him, Men would have been looking for you too.
How did you know im not brilliant? only if you truly know,you won't be writing this
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by nerorex01: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Your comments touched me. You know I simply wished people evaluate their contributions before spilling it to the public domain. The intelligent once like you said don't talk too much.

Olunmercy56:

grin grin grin they will never face their studies, they are after toto and free data grin We still have some brilliant guys here but they are just too silent. Empty vessel doesn't make noice, kobokobo men do that. Congratulations Dr...

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Dagger111(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm rounding up as well studying his second degree course with a very good grade as well

Tautological sentence. You are too weak upstairs.

Albeit, many of us are medical personnel and modern engineers but as earlier said up there, we don't need attention as it only brings about leeches into one's life.

I remember when i return to the country after my sponsorship professional course, we were given courses allowances then, and it is huge. I then applied for another professional course in our country here. When i got to the sch, for over 3months, no one notice me, until one overzealous guy gist my colleagues that i jst returned from abroad after i finished my course and he even disclosed my allowances to them. On hearing this, i noticed females started getting closer to me and pays visit everybody, even fighting for me for me when i don't even toast anyone of them.

In view of the aforementioned, they only want to leech on my money, i don't even knw who loves me for real amongst them. So, it is better to be on lowkey.

2 Likes

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Noss24: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I have brains too and God favoured me when he was creating me lol
Favoured you with what in particular?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by lordprogress: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
even final year for pharmacy school na stress I dun write back to exam sin Monday and I still get paper Tommorow.
I be like walking dead self.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by MikeMicheal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I work from shop unko?
I get plenty of them, drop your number
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by tolulope1990(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don't know anything about me,so don't conclude on anything. Like I said go read your books and be like him so we can be proud of you.

Are you proud of your father and male siblings?
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by izubext007: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations bro eh no easy to study for Nigeria
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by DeGojos(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by LLiKYekoba: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
NewSoul:

Oga, go back and still read again on why he is called 'Dr'. Na so una dey take fail exams. Tufia!
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by lereinter(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:

Continue your search
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Oga, go back and still read again on why he is called 'Dr'. Na so una dey take fail exams. Tufia!
Now I know the ignorance is coming from you... People in the field understood what I posted

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by emonis88: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
BabaO2:
Na rubbish jor, nigeria can destroy anything through their greediness. What does he want to achieve as a pharmacist at the same time a medical doctor? He will end up confusing himself and put patients in danger. Jack of all trades, master of non.
U r making sense with that o! D medical profession has to with alot of brain work, if he is d doctor n at same time d pharmacist in charge, that is a lot for one man, he might end up doing his patients a lot more harm than good.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Flamees(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

That's interesting. When you have graduated with the grade, come back and post it here.
Chikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React / 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. / Sex For Grades . Share Your Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.