Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy (32166 Views)

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Oluebube Okoye, UNIZIK's Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy Is A Medical Doctor / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by IncredibleWrite: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is the kind of man I'm looking for,not these 'I work from home' disguised yahoo boys abi crypto traders mtcheww.Congrats dear, more achievement and success.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being My priest" - Hosea 4:6.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Gfskw: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Deep finishing. cheesy
Terrier99:

I enjoy the anonymity Nairaland offers but I can assure you that if you come in contact with someone like me offline, you will use "Sir" at least 10 times in 5 minutes.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dagger111:

Tautological sentence. You are too weak upstairs.

Albeit, many of us are medical personnel and modern engineers but as earlier said up there, we don't need attention as it only brings about leeches into one's life.

I remember when i return to the country after my sponsorship professional course, we were given courses allowances then, and it is huge. I then applied for another professional course in our country here. When i got to the sch, for over 3months, no one notice me, until one overzealous guy gist my colleagues that i jst returned from abroad after i finished my course and he even disclosed my allowances to them. On hearing this, i noticed females started getting closer to me and pays visit everybody, even fighting for me for me when i don't even toast anyone of them.

In view of the aforementioned, they only want to leech on my money, i don't even knw who loves me for real amongst them. So, it is better to be on lowkey.
You are rude and proud,that's the reason you are finding it hard to get real love.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by nurain150(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
GUYS DONT BECOME BGS IN THIS PHARMACY, WHY WHY.
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by KushLyon(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
See we know what you all do behind that "I work from home" shenanigans yenyenyen.So how do I answer my dad when he asks me what he does for a living?

So me that works remotely as a web developer is doing yahoo? grin ignorance is truly a disease. And you're going up and down this platform calling yourself an intelligent woman, meanwhile you having nothing upstairs

1 Like

Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by SirBunky85(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Noss24:
Favoured you with what in particular?
favoured her with nkeiruka(front side)and Azuka(bakassi peninsula)
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Agbebakun22:

How u take even know sef cux this moniker dey do same thing as that mumu zzor too
That's zzor new account, formally rozcol
Re: Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy by Dagger111(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are rude and proud,that's the reason you are finding it hard to get real love.

Your thought.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. / Sex For Grades . Share Your Experience!!! / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.