Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? (10088 Views)

Does God Like Dangote More Than My Father? / MY PROPOSAL: How To Become Successful Like DANGOTE / How Do I Get Distributorship, Like Dangote, Cadbury, Nestle Etc In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by zstranger: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2011
jay bee:

GBAM
or[b] better still Invent something unique[/b]
Nigeria's population is estimated to be 160M+ so invent something (unique service, everyday object or whatever) that you can market to any age group and see you transition into a multi-millionaire.

That is the crux of the OP's case! That our knowledge based educational system is holding us back. We lack creativity!

Very unfortunate that most people on this thread cant understand where the OP is coming from! Very profound!
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by buzugee(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2011
what does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul  tongue
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by zstranger: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2011
buzugee:

what does it cost a man to profit the world but lose his soul tongue

Enough punnnies at your beck!
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by buzugee(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2011
zstranger:

Enough punnnies at your beck!

i dont chase punnies anymore . i am beyond that  grin
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by damola1: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2011
In my own time, I will be richer than dangote + bill gates + henry ford, all together, and enjoyment like no other,
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by zstranger: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2011
buzugee:

i dont chase punnies anymore . i am beyond that  grin
^^^
Good for you.

Punnanni is the reason why I work hard.

Sometimes, chasing punny isnt bad. The secret of life was dicovered because Watson wanted to have access to the best punnny posible
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by buzugee(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2011
zstranger:

^^^
Good for you.

Punnanni is the reason why I work hard.

Sometimes, chasing punny isnt bad. The secret of life was dicovered because Watson wanted to have access to the best punnny posible
yeah punnani. a great motivator for some. wish yall luck in that quest wink i guess yall are the watsonites cheesy
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by delicious1(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2011
Why?

Because the rich stays richer, and the poor stays poorer.

It's a dog-eat-dog out there, and only the strongest (those who take risks, with needed leverage, information, and relevant knowledge about their business) survive.

And then again, entrepreneurship and how to gather wealth isn't taught in schools. Our system pays more attention to grades than actual skills and creativity. So some people-looking for the fast way to wealth would rather get rich, or die trying.

Lastly, there can be a million and one excuses why everyone is not making money like dangote. But the question is -what are you gonna do about it?
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by DaDoctor: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2011
Education is an excellent foundation but not an assuarnce for riches,

at the post

IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE DONT TAKE AS MUCH CALCULATED RISK AS HE IS WILLING TO TAKE

AND BECAUSE WE DONT DO A LOT OF BORROWING LIKE HE DID

thats it.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by maxproxl: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2011
@moremi2008.
dangote is not an "evil monopolist" as u said. DANGOTE is just an ULTIMATE VOLUME PLAYER. which means they enter a market and produce more QUANTITY than the existing companies & circulate though their vast HAULAGE system. They always leverage on PRICING, LOGISITICS & CUSTOMER SERVICE. every product they manufacture has other active players. SUGAR, SALT, AGRO-SACKS, FLOUR, CEMENT, HAULAGE, DANSA JUICE, MOWA WATER, PASTA(spaghhetti/macaroni/noodles), PETIT TOMATO PASTE, ZIZA MILK, TELECOMS(ALHEIRI) and OIL & GAS.

dangote is a consistent business man that creates the largest employment in NIGERIA. he is a de-tribalised nigerian, establishing industries not just in the north but all over the nation. dangote is a philantropist per excellence. HE CREATES MEGA INCOME FOR STATE & FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THROUGH TAXES.

the same hatred u & others on this thread av for him is directed towards bill gates(microsoft), larry ellison(oracle), mark zukerberg(facebook), michael dell(Dell), donald trump(trump group) and other entrepreneurs who have dominated their market in america.

other software makers in america beleives bill gates is running a monopoly while all microsoft does is giving customers value added products as bonus. when u buy the windows operating system, u get windows explorer(an internet browser) as bonus. other social networking site owner's hate facebook with a passion e.g "myspace.com".  
for your information, the best is yet to come for DANGOTE GROUP.  
MICROSOFT, ORACLE, DELL, FACEBOOK, SKPE, WAL-MART, VIRGIN AIRLINE all enjoy government support in their AMERICA so please stop the hate. IF WE HAVE JUST 20-DANGOTES IN NIGERIA, WE WILL BE DEVELOPED TODAY. MANY RICH NIGERIANS ARE JUST LAUDERING MONEY IN FOREIGN BANKS, INSTEAD OF ESTABLISHING INDUSTRIES TO PROMOTE ECONOMIC GROWTH
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by buzugee(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2011
seriously though. not all humans are created equal. thats a fact. we are all endowed with different gifts. people with the gift of mr dangote are less than .0000001 percent of this world. it takes a special kind of mind to be mr dangote. not all of us are blessed with that mindset
1, a mind that thrives on chaos
2, a mind that thrives on extreme multitasking
3, a mind that functions on 'infinity'. no barriers, no boundaries, no borders. just 'infinity'
4, a mind that is great at controlling men
5, an insatiable mind
6, a mind that has it own inbuilt motivating mechanism
7, a mind that thrives on risks
8, an elastic mind that can bounce back easily from disapointments and loss.
9, a mind that sees past 'oppression of other people' with material wealth and is focused on the bigger picture

my friend ? to be a mr dangote is a monumental task, you have to be endowed with that kind of mind to make it like that.PERIOD. NA BEANS ?
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by deenee: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2011
@moremi2008.
dangote is not an "evil monopolist" as u said. DANGOTE is just a ULTIMATE VOLUME PLAYER. which means they enter a market and produce more QUANTITY than the existing companies & circulate though their vast HAULAGE system. They always leverage on PRICING, LOGISITICS & CUSTOMER SERVICE. every product they manufacture has other active players. SUGAR, SALT, AGRO-SACKS, FLOUR, CEMENT, HAULAGE, DANSA JUICE, MOWA WATER, MILK, PASTA(spaghhetti/macaroni/noodles), PETIT TOMATO PASTE, ZIZA MILK, TELECOMS(ALHEIRI) and OIL & GAS.

dangote is a consistent business man that creates the largest employment in NIGERIA. he is a de-tribalised nigerian, establishing industries not just in the north but all over the nation. dangote is a philantropist per excellence. HE CREATES MEGA INCOME FOR STATE & FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THROUGH TAXES.

the same hatred u & others on this thread av for him is directed towards bill gates(microsoft), larry ellison(oracle), mark zukerberg(facebook), michael dell(Dell), donald trump(trump group) and other entrepreneurs who have dominated their market in america.

other software makers in america beleives bill gates is running a monopoly while all microsoft does is giving customers value added products as bonus. when u buy the windows operating system, u get windows explorer(an internet browser) as bonus. other social networking site owner's hate facebook with a passion e.g "myspace.com".
for your information, the best is yet to come for DANGOTE GROUP. MICROSOFT, ORACLE, DELL, FACEBOOK, SKPE, WAL-MART, VIRGIN AIRLINE all enjoy government support in their AMERICA so stop the hate

dangote

SPOT ON!, PLEASE TELL NLDERS TO STOP HATING AND FOCUS ON CHASING THE CHEESE!
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2011
There's nothing to envy about Dangote , for someone who has been given undue advantages/privileges how wouldn't he have turned out the way he did. I must agree a lot would have squandered the same oppurtunity but a lot would also have done better. I own my bakery and Dangote's monopoly on the importation of sugar ( and other monopolies he enjoys ) is a major factor in his accumulation of wealth. The landing cost of sugar is less than 5000 naira but a bag goes for 10500 and I know the same can be said of the other commodities he imports.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by MMM2(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2011
ask God 4 wisdom and knowledge,
God can do it 4 u, he is doing it 4 me already.
And by d special grace of God i will be richer than bill gate, dangote and other.
In Jesus name Amen!
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by jaybee3(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

Education is an excellent foundation but not an assuarnce for riches,

at the post

IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE DONT TAKE AS MUCH CALCULATED RISK AS HE IS WILLING TO TAKE

AND BECAUSE WE DONT DO A LOT OF BORROWING LIKE HE DID

thats it.
How do you propose one takes risks without being educated/well informed.
Are you suggesting they pay for people to manage the risks for them?

hmmm borrowing, I hope you know the average Nigerian with money is going to think about acquiring the latest gizmos before ways of multiplying that little change he or she has.

Education is key but the level of it is questionable
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by xtremeidea(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2011
We can't all make money like Dangote cuz it will lead to inflation and decrease in the worth of money. Money is meant to be scarce, everybody cant be wealthy.

e.g if gold or diamond were as available as gravel or like the stone we pick up on the street, value wil not be placed on it. they are all stones but gold and diamond are scarce. thats why they place high value on them.

So my brother looking at it from an economic angle, it can't just be possible so the economy can be balanced.

Another thing u fail to realize is that as another dangote rises in nigeria (probably u @ poster), another billionaire will fall some where in the world. thatz just the way it is.

So all u need to do is do your best and hope that one day u will rise someday

wink wink wink
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by JimmyBoy1: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2011
There is no silver bullet  answer here, some of the reasons include the following:

1. Security mentality, not willing to take risks.
2. Inadequate education( I dont mean certificate).
3. Not willing to Delay gratification.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by abenipa(f): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2011
The reason a huge chunk of the population is not making money like Dangote (and are not on that elite Forbe list of world's top 50 billionaires) is because we do not have government connections/alliances; and I beg to differ here, with some people that said he isn't from a rich family. Even if his own nuclear family wasn't rich, he had rich relatives that offered to help him out. Of course, one cannot deny the fact that to have achieved this level of wealth, the man definitely has business savvy but truth be told, access to politicians which eventually means access to one-in-a-kind contracts strongly aided this man. There are plenty of Chartered accountants who I believe are brainier than Dangote but have nothing to show for their brilliances. Sometimes I wonder though, life pays everyone differently. He is just lucky, or more like blessed and highly favored grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by DaDoctor: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2011
@jaybe,

dangote dont employ dummies in his cabinet go and check it out, Even his security men are brave gees,

he isnt wiser or sharper than an average naija guy.

God hand is also in mens life.

The Government also favoured him(OBJ ESPECIALLY)
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by AjanleKoko: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2011
zstranger:

That is the crux of the OP's case! That our knowledge based educational system is holding us back. We lack creativity!

Very unfortunate that most people on this thread cant understand where the OP is coming from! Very profound!

Why do people always say this stuff?
Money has very little to do with education. Just ask Baba Ijebu.

Plus, all educational systems are based on knowledge. Isn't that the point of why we went to school in the first place?
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2011
Comparing Dangote to  Bill Gates doesn't give a clear picture of his antics , Bill has competitors who he outsmarts and the government is always on his neck so he doesn't the exploit the economy Dangote on the other hand doesn't have such restrictions.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by maxproxl: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2011
DANGOTE CEMENTMANUFACTURING/ IMPORTATION, PACKAGING AND DISTRIBUTION

Dangote Cement is a fully integrated cement company and has projects and operations in Nigeria, Benin and Ghana; with total existing production and import capacity of 14 million tonnes per annum and new production projects in development with 11.1 million tonnes per annum additional capacity. The Company operates the Obajana Cement Plant (OCP), the largest cement plant in sub-Saharan Africa. Aggressive growth plans target a strong pan-African presence as Dangote Cement evolves to become a truly multi-national corporation.

As part of this drive, Dangote Cement is committed to making Nigeria a net exporter of cement. The company owns four terminals, two in Lagos and two in Port Harcourt through which it currently imports cement. These operations will progressively be replaced and converted into export terminals as new production capacity comes online in Nigeria.

CEMENT - NIGERIA
PLANTS:
Obajana Cement Plc, Kogi
Benue Cement Company, Benue
Dangote Cement Works Ltd, Ibese
Combined Capacity : 20 million Mtpa

TERMINALS:
Lagos Cement Terminal
Port Harcourt Cement Terminal
Onne cement terminal
Aliko Inland cement terminal
Continental Cement terminal
Combined Capacity: 9 million Mtpa

CEMENT - AFRICA
PLANTS
Senegal 1.5 million MTpa
Zambia 1.5 million MTpa (Green-field projects)
Tanzania 1.5 million MTpa
South Africa 2.2 millon MTpa
Congo (Brazzaville) 1.5 million MTpa
Ethiopia 1.5 million MTpa
Cameroun (Grinding) 1.5 million MTpa
TERMINALS
Ghana 3.0 million MTpa
Sierra Leone 0.5 million MTpa
Ivory Coast 1.0 million MTpa
Liberia 0.5 million MTpa CEMENT FOCUS - OBAJANA
Single largest cement plant in Africa with a capacity of 5.2 million MTpa (additional capacity of over 5 million MTpa planned)
Vertical roller mills for energy, efficient grinding of raw material and clinker.
Gas pipeline of approx. 90 km length for the supply of natural gas to cement plant and power plant from Ajaokuta to Obajana (capacity -96,000 cu.m /hr.)
Power plant of capacity 135 mw - gas / diesel based
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by harakiri(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2011
Wow!

Anonymous forums are really good coz it allows people to expose how shallow minded and reetarded their mind sets are. Look at how people are tearing Dangote apart calling all sorts of things from common criminal to bloody ritualist. These same people if given the same opportunity Dangote was given would DEFINITELY misuse it because their IQ's are damn too low to come up with the kind of creativity it takes to make billions! ! !

That's the cold truth.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by MaiSuya(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
granted there might have been one or two instances of unfair advantage, especially during the OBJ regime (the alleged tax waiver of over 40b), there is no denying the fact that the man is a genius when it comes to using opportunity to the fullest
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by maxproxl: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2011
DANGOTE IS A PHILANTHROPIST PER EXCELLENCE

Corporate Social ResponsibilityDANGOTE CSR PROFILE
Community Involvement
Donation of N200million to Katsina State University (2011).
Donation of Haemodialysis machine valued at N21 million to General Hospital, Lagos in conjunction with Rotary Club of Victoria Island (2010).
Donation of N117, 500,000 for construction of squash complex at the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) main campus (2009).
Construction of Lawn Tennis Gate, Golf Section Gate, Main Gate/70th Anniversary Monument and the renovation of the Gate House of the Ikoyi Club 1938 at a cost of N10, 743, 129. 60 (2009).
Donation of N30 million to Kwara Football Academy (2009).
Donation of N25 million to Crescent University Mosque (2007)

Support for Humanitarian Crises
Humanitarian support for victims of Jos and Bauchi crisis with donation of items and products valued at N33, 248,910 (2010).
Donation of N100 million to victims of flood disaster in Sokoto State (2010).
Donation of N50 million to flood victims in Jigawa State (2010).
Donation of products worth N120 million to victims of famine in Niger Republic (2010).
Donation of $2 million (N300 million) to victims of flood disaster in Pakistan(2010).

Annual Product Gifts for Sallah in 2009/2010
The following organisations benefitted from the yearly products donation courtesy of Dangote Industries Limited (DIL).
Feed a soul this Ramadan
Babysalam Motherless Babies Home
Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison
Female section prison
Ikoyi Prisons
The Muslim Congress
Nigeria-Arab Association
Iba Housing Estate
Centre for Islamic Development
Gabasawa Women & Children Initiative
Forum for Islamic Education and Welfare
Muslim Student's Society of Nigeria, LASUTH/LASUCOM
The Congress
Muslim Student's Society of Nigeria, UNILAG
Da'awa Committee, Prisons Assistance Sub-Committee
Donation of N250,000 to Muslim Students' Society of Nigeria, UNILAG chapter, to support 2008 graduation ceremony (one-off)
Support of children in Quranic Schools in Kano for their general upkeep (school fees, feeding and other necessities)

In 2010, Dangote Industries Limited also made a donation of N250,000 cheque each to the following organisations in Lagos:
Modupe Cole Memorial School, Akoka
Heritage Homes, Anthony Village
Little Saints Orphanage, Palm Groove
Holy Family Home for the Elderly, Mushin
Pacelli School for the Blind and Partially Sighted Children, Surulere
SOS Children's Village, Isolo

Kaduna borehole
In 2009, the Dangote Group donated boreholes at an estimated total cost of N24, 951, 750, to the following 39 communities in Kaduna State:
Igabi Local Government Area
Chikun LGA
Anguwan Muazu, Kaduna
CAN H/Q, Kaduna
Sultan Bello Mosque, Kaduna
Giwa LGA
Birnin Gwari LGA
Kuse-Kagarko LGA, Kogo
Gazarka-Makarfi LGA, Guibi Unguwan, Tudu-Kadan LGA 2
Danfodio Mosque, Ung Sanusi, Unguwan, Tudu-Kadan LGA
Rimin Doko Zaria LGA, Zaria
Miyar-Sanga LGA
Randa-Sanga LGA
Kachia Town
Jaban Kogo (Kachia LGA)
Mariri-Lere LGA
Dogon Dawa-Birnin Gwari LGA
Kwangila Sabon Gari LGA
Basawa Sabon Gari LGA
Anguwan Kanawa, Kaduna North LGA
Kasuwan Magani Kajuru LGA
Mango, Saminaka
Girka Kampah (Lere LGA)
Kauru Kauru LGA
Chawai
Tudun Tsaibu Central Mosque - Soba LGA
Mora Rd. T/Wada Zaria, Zaria LGA
Kubau Town Kubaulaga
Ikara Town Ikara LGA

Kano Borehole
In 2009, the Governor of Kano State, Alhaji Ibrahim Shekarau wrote a letter to the President and Chief Executive of the Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, formally requesting commencement of borehole project in the State.

Dangote accepted the request and officially proposed to drill 100 boreholes in the 44 Local Government Areas (LGAs) of Kano State. Consequent on this, the governor directed the state's Ministry of Rural and Community Development and Local Government Councils to liaise with Dangote for support staff and siting of boreholes.
The Dangote team in Kano sent a list of proposed borehole sites in 44 LGAs to the state government after a preliminary investigation. Following this, Nassarawa Local Government Secretariat informed the Ministry for Local Government that they had drilled a borehole at Islamic Centre and asked for two boreholes in the Local Government to be cited in Gawana Bayan Makaranta and Zangon Dakata. The Commissioner of Ministry for Local Government provided list of names of proposed sites for two boreholes in each LGA.
Work is currently in progress in these projects.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ harakiri
You call that creativity , exploiting the economy. I wonder the kind of twisted thoughts that go on in that head of yours , I'm sure you see nothing wrong in people using government influence/money to enrich themselves.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by jaybee3(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Why do people always say this stuff?
Money has very little to do with education. Just ask Baba Ijebu.

Plus, all educational systems are based on knowledge. Isn't that the point of why we went to school in the first place?
Yes u r absolutely right but the OP wants to be like dangote and in order to achieve that it's either he goes via the education route or employs people with adequate education to help make informed decisions.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by andyanders: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
[b]Dangote or their likes, knows very well that they have background that aided their success. You can be used as a condict pipe for some politicians to get money. Without good fund, you cannot get any good/successful business started. In the 60s,70s, it was little bit visible for anyone to start a business with little fund and succeed because then you can make contact outside and secure credit facilities to secure any business. Just like when the likes of Coscharis started with importation of BMWs parts when nobody was trading on BMW here in Nigeria and Africa. He saw the vision and brought the market here today, BMW has one of their best shops here in Nigeria and Africa and it came to stand. Now he is a very successful man who built their business empire genuinely. Most Northern elites and their offspring/cronies got made as a result of their political connection to the power sector that they made their money and veered into projects like Dangote.
Without money, you cannot be like Dangote.

Like Mike Adenuga now, IBB and his children and cronies can go into any business and succeed cos they have enough money made through the system to back them up in any business.

Most companies making it now, has been funded with stolen money.[/b]
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by AjanleKoko: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2011
jay bee:

Yes u r absolutely right but the OP wants to be like dangote and in order to achieve that it's either he goes via the education route or employs people with adequate education to help make informed decisions.

The truth is, he has to make money first. You only need educated/smart people to manage money and other resources, not make money.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by jaybee3(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

The truth is, he has to make money first. You only need educated/smart people to manage money and other resources, not make money.
So how is dangote making money if not for the so called educated/smart people he surrounds himself with?
OP wants to make money like dangote he doesn't want to make money like bankole or bode george

dangote without money managers is just another Nigerian multi-millionaire
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by kole1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2011
Dangote was given a large sum of money when he was a boy around 1978. When i calculated the money, it was about N50 million worth of today. Remember, he also has billionaire s mentality.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by AjanleKoko: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
jay bee:

So how is dangote making money if not for the so called educated/smart people he surrounds himself with?
OP wants to make money like dangote he doesn't want to make money like bankole or bode george

dangote without money managers is just another Nigerian multi-millionaire

Most of those people in Nigeria, Dangote and Adenuga, just hire and fire the so-called smart people at will. They basically use them like toilet paper.
There are always old alliances and concessions that these men work to secure by themselves. I remember when Adenuga's CIL bid was voided by NCC. The next day, he showed up in Aso Rock. Prolly, that's why he got an SNO license for $200 million, when the other chaps paid $285m for just the mobile license. Book smarts had nothing to do with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Gtbank Online Site / How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission / National Microfinance Bank Supports Smes With Independence Day Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.