Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? (10089 Views)

Does God Like Dangote More Than My Father? / MY PROPOSAL: How To Become Successful Like DANGOTE / How Do I Get Distributorship, Like Dangote, Cadbury, Nestle Etc In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by delicious1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^ Say what. undecided
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by playboy19(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
deli.cious:

^^ Say what.  undecided

heeehehehehe abeg i no fit laugh jor,  grin grin grin grin

Fred charles:

Why people can't be like dangote is much but let me list just little you see ist of all dangote is a pry 3 drop out but still yet if stand ist in africa why because if knows the law of finance but ist of all what is finance?finance mean money now what is the law of money you see people don't know it and that is why they are poor for example you have been giving a maths to solve and you don't know the law and formula to solve it my friends how will you solve it.now the law of finance is stated in two laws the ist law is{LAW OF POVERTY}and the second is{LAW OF WEALTH}now the ist law state that if you want to be poor just work alonewhy the second law state if you want to be wealthy work with people.ok see been an employee you are working alone but the boss is not working alone he is working with people under the law of wealth now you see the cause why so many people are poor and can never be like the boss or dangote now let go to dangote you see he is working with people his workers and also he has his product that we all are buying now which product did we have that people are buying and which people did we have working with us.you see that is why so many people in nigeria are poor.now the number of the workers working for dangote are much now see how he is making his money for example one of his workers his effort to dangote is #5000000 how much did you think that dangote the boss will give to him as his salary.ok let me tell you every company i mean every company pays 10% of your effort to them now how much is 10% out of #500,000 it's 50,000.now does this make meaning you give your boss #500,000 and he give you back in return #50,000 WHO GAIN,WHO LOST.ok now times the remaining #450,000 with the number of workers he has working for him how much his he making every month and how much is the workers making every month you see the cause and his workers are the one doing the work not him but he is the one receiving the lion share of the money.so this is how dangote is making his money.but not only him they are so many like that who knows the law of wealth.ok listen to this one your sim card the owner of it is working with you but we don't know he sold his sim card to us because he want to make money from us now how card are we buying every day.ok how many people in nigeria are using MTN sim card and how many people are loading #100 every day but remember some are there that are loading #20,000 every single day now how much are the owners of this sim making every day.you see that is why we cant be like them.but we can still be like them if we only believe how? CALL ME AND I WILL TELL YOU ON {08167097019} BYE.MR FRED CHARLES                       

okay thank you Mr. Fred Ade Williams,  oh my bad, Mr Fred Charles (thank you for the write up)lol . I want to be like them and i will call you now now so that i can be like them. Or one quickly question, is it possible that i become richer than them?
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by allspicebraind: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2012
randyorton:

DANGOTE IS  A SHARP GUY.HE IS LOYAL TO EVERY GOVERNMENT. HE NEVER SUPPORTS A CANDIDATE UNTIL A WINNER EMERGES. HE IS SMART AND LUCKY TO HAVE HAD AN ENABLING ENVIRONMENT TO SUCCEED. I ASKED MY COLLEAGUES WHAT THEY WOULD DO WITH 3M,THEY WERE TELLING ME D CARS THEY WOULD BUY . NONE OF THEM MENTIONED HOW THEY CAN MULTIPLY THAT AMOUNT. SO TELL ME HOW SUCH PEOPLE CAN BE AS RICH AS DANGOTE?

NIGERIANS ARE GOOD AT SPENDING MONEY NOT MAKING MONEY.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING

Well said, but have you ever had a thinking that one with good mentor can possibly and easily make it than one with bad or no mentor? Many Nigerians follow the same tracts they've been on many years that never worked yet they refused to change their path. To make money like DANGOTE is possible, I have a mentor that makes atimes almost a million or more every month doing information marketing. WE CAN ALL DO IT
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by moremi2008(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2012
allspicebraind:

Well said, but have you ever had a thinking that one with good mentor can possibly and easily make it than one with bad or no mentor? Many Nigerians follow the same tracts they've been on many years that never worked yet they refused to change their path. To make money like DANGOTE is possible, I have a mentor that makes atimes almost a million or more every month doing information marketing. WE CAN ALL DO IT

A million naira every month? LOL! That's a very long way from Dangote-like income streams. Even mid-level bankers make more than a million naira a month!
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by bedfordng(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2012
Be you could be at dangote's level you have to be determined to work hard and invest wisely.knowing the right clicks to rob minds with,this days is know me i know u things

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by Casiey: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2012
To becme successful is very easy nd simple.
Successful p'pu dnt do dfft things but dey do things in a dfft way.
Its nt abt changing JOB but changn QUADRANT.
If u ar working undr sm1, u cn neva b successful.
U cn neva buy wht u wnt in lyf bt wht u afford. U wl succeed 2som extent.
U chnge frm working class 2thinking class.
Hard work dsnt generate wealth bt mks u weak.
U dnt nid 2work hard bt u nid 2work smark.
If u wnt 2b successful, u nid 2work 4 atleast 1000hrs in a day.
Is dis possible yl we av 24hrs in a day?
2knw hw 2use 1000hrs a day, cal dis no:-
Dnt loose hp, u 2 cn b lyk dangote nly if u ar determined.
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by tck2000(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
buzugee:
seriously though. not all humans are created equal. thats a fact. we are all endowed with different gifts. people with the gift of mr dangote are less than .0000001 percent of this world. it takes a special kind of mind to be mr dangote. not all of us are blessed with that mindset
1, a mind that thrives on chaos
2, a mind that thrives on extreme multitasking
3, a mind that functions on 'infinity'. no barriers, no boundaries, no borders. just 'infinity'
4, a mind that is great at controlling men
5, an insatiable mind
6, a mind that has it own inbuilt motivating mechanism
7, a mind that thrives on risks
8, an elastic mind that can bounce back easily from disapointments and loss.
9, a mind that sees past 'oppression of other people' with material wealth and is focused on the bigger picture

my friend ? to be a mr dangote is a monumental task, you have to be endowed with that kind of mind to make it like that.PERIOD. NA BEANS ?
This comment makes a lot of sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Gtbank Online Site / How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission / National Microfinance Bank Supports Smes With Independence Day Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.