Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number (1208 Views)

I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 / I Need Help On Activating My Window 8.1 Window / How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by domwas2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2007
I Dont have my window professional serial number any more after using my system for along time, so someday i decided to change my system by removing the motherboard, drive etc to a new frame.
then i after everything i put in the power, while it works BUT IT IS REQUISTING FOR THE SERIAL NUMBER What can i do,
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by naijacutee(f): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2007
Buy an authentic copy of Windows!
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2007
you can download 'keyfinder thing' or 'MS Key ViewerPlus'
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by inze(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2007
http://serials.ws

That might do the trick.

I n z e
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by Macgreat(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hey! try this key:
k2kb2-bdbgv-kp686-d8t7x-hdmq8
win. pro. 05
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by BayoMaya(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2007
Yea most os bough in computer village(we all know they r dubbed) have the same cd key/serial.try these since it professinal mtgbp-qmrdx-k4kdb-fhttt-9m478 and professional + service pack 2 xp8bf-f8hpf-py6bx-k24pj-twt6m u should recollect urs seein it rhyme hun.
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by Maleeq(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2007
@Topic

You mentioned changing the system, how do you mean? Did you change the system as in "got a different motherboard?" or[b] "just swapped the existing configuration into a new casing?"[/b]

If you swapped the motherboard, Windows would not only ask a key, it would also require reactivation over the internet. This happens most times when major reconfiguration has occurred to the system since the last activation/installation.

If its just the case you swapped, then I really am surprised that its requesting any key again.
domwas2:

then i after everything i put in the power, while it works BUT IT IS REQUISTING FOR THE SERIAL NUMBER What can i do,
Does the system boot up to the desktop? or the "it works" you are referring to simply means it powers up?
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by domwas2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hi pal i mean changing everything that is in the cpu into another frame, no addition is made. thanks
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by Maleeq(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2007
Thats rather strange then! I've never seen where a system just asks you to enter a serial number. I guess what it requested was for you to "activate your copy of windows". Then you opted for the "activate over the phone" option.

Well, if that is the case, if you copy of windows is genuine(or an OEM copy), then get your system online and activate directly and forget about getting the serial for now. If the copy is not genuine, then you would have to get a valid key(buy from microsoft or leech off someone else) to get over this.
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by Ralvy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2007
inze:

http://serials.ws

That might do the trick.

I n z e

Mind the kinda links u post,
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by domwas2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2007
hi Maleeq thanks for that i thinks it would work,
Re: How Can I Get My Window Professional Serial Number by inze(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2007
whats with thye link i pasted>?

(1) (Reply)

Starcomm Trouble / Guide For Virtual Box (vmware And Sun Xvm Virtualbox) On Ubuntu / Mtn Broadband Router!cafe Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.