Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos (13977 Views)

Tanker Carrying Fuel Upturns In Asaba, Residents Scoop Contents (Video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by litaninja(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Of course it upturned.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by markidoo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
D day and year Nigeria becomes sane and restructured that's the year England will win the world cup again
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159325660581013&id=735776012

Some nigerians and stupidity is like bread and butter.....see as dem carry kegs..... useless sets of people......very soon now ,some idiots on nairaland will say there is hunger in the land....as if na today nigerians don dey do this thrash.....they will never learn...
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Westpaid666: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tecno spark 7 for sale
Price is 38k
I bought it brand new 2weeks ago
I got a new phone that's why I'm selling
Receipt and carton still available

Call me on zero nine zero 28831787
Or message me on WhatsApp at + 1 five three zero 739 1197

Location is Lagos
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by rollywise(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
And they all stood there watching. Na wa for some people Sha
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bigchristo: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This is a loss.
I dunno whether it's a great loss or na normal loss to the affected company

Quick one, plz how much is a litre of diesel now
If a litre = #200, that means they've lost 10m
You should have consider the lives of the people using that route first before making this silly calculation, most companies are insured against such loss.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bngf: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Really
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by EmperorTolson: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bigchristo:
You should have consider the lives of the people using that route first before making this silly calculation, most companies are insured against such loss.
Who is this one?
Plz let's be guided.
Why are you always bitter towards menial things?
How many life were lost? Or maybe you couldn't read.
Or do you want to mourn people that're alive scooping diesel from the fallen tanker?
Mtceww

1 Like

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bigchristo: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Who is this one?
Plz let's be guided.
Why are you always bitter towards menial things?
How many life were lost? Or maybe you couldn't read.
Or do you want to mourn people that're alive scooping diesel from the fallen tanker?
Mtceww
Getat
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by EmperorTolson: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Bigchristo:
Getat
Mr man, there's a reason why God gives you brain.
Try and use it next time before you quote me.
It was well stated that There has been no record of injury nor death as the axis has been cordon and traffic is being managed.
With this, I conclude that you're an idiot.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by AngelicBeing: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Shellsploit:

See as awon omo oluwabi carry jerry can to scoop diesel shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nkan nbe!!!

Hunger dey naija na, the masses are hungry looking for money to chop fufu and ogbono soup, useless apc led federal criminals and thieves that have rendered the country a cesspit of poverty and hardship grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bigchristo: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Mr man, there's a reason why God gives you brain.
Try and use it next time before you quote me.
It was well stated that There has been no record of injury nor death as the axis has been cordon and traffic is being managed.
With this, I conclude that you're an idiot.
Your father grin grin grin
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by alloy123: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2021
well said..i work there and always on the move everyday..Aboki get spare LIFE at home grin grin grin grin a really funny truth
lonelydora:
Apapa again?

The day I used bike from 2nd rainbow to Apapa because I was in a haste to meet up an appointment at the wharf...omo, that was the day I started hailing everyone doing business in Apapa on daily basis. In fact, once you tell me you live in Lagos, my respect for you goes up by 30%, rich or not.

My friend who advised me to use bike didn't tell me those Northern bike riders have spare lives at home.

Each day I come back home unhurt, I give God a big glory. Living and surviving daily in Nigeria is a testimony itself.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bifwoli: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2021
olaboy33:
I see people rushing out with kegs to scoop diesel, Lagosians will never learn.

Some are also looking when they should be fleeing from the zone and allow firefighters to their work.
Is poverty in Nigeria that bad that some people would risk imminent fireball death for fuel? Must be some gigantic greed.

Oh ,i'll come see Nigeria for myself one day.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bifwoli: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Fortune2016:
Povery is too much in the land

People still do this regardless the danger

Chaiii

There's God ooh !
Aliko Dangote ,Chagoury bros and others made it big in the same Nigeria ,didn't they?

So this means there's something wrong with all these failures.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by EmperorTolson: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Bigchristo:
Your father grin grin grin
God and devil go punish your generation
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2021
No fire no dear THANKS TO JEHOVAH.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Bigchristo: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:

God and devil go punish your generation
E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by REALretep(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Kunzu:
They are doing nothing presently. I just passed the scene. You need to see people scooping fuel in that place.

I hope there won’t be a Fire outbreak from this zone soon
Possibility of fire outbreak is quite low as diesel is less volatile and less flammable when compared to petrol
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Makaveli217(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2021
To live in Nigeria now is like a horror movie, bad things keep happening everyday.
Thank God it wasn't a gas or petrol tanker.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
THE SAME TIN CAN AND APAPA PORTS GENERATING TRILLIONS FOR NIGERIA GOVT,YET NOT MOTORABLE. UNA NEVA SABI UNA ENEMIES FOR NAIJA,UNA JUST DEY ABUSE THIS BEAUTIFFUL COUNTRY FOR NOTHIN. undecided
angryTHOSE WHO DONT WANT APAPA ROAD FIXED SINCE 1960,ARE THE SAME BAGGAS TOMENTING NIGERIA TILL DATE.PRAY GOD PUNISHED COMOT FOR NIGERIA AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Travel Hotel Booking Reviews? / Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.