Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel (46754 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Nothing serious. Just wash yourself. It's a good thing you used condom. So don't panic, you are fine

Pros... grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Kolisky(m): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2021
golor:

Go and buy post exposure drugs for STD and STI ..it's 300# or 400# .. Equally get post exposure drugs for HIV it's 4k ... before 72 hours or best functional 48 hours ..do this my nigga

grin grin

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by SenecaTheYonger: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Guys please I need help urgently. I had sex with a girl and her menses started. She feigned ignorance that it just started. When I came I saw blood around the condom and at the base of my pennis...

Please what should I do or take please?

I'm in danger and I'm broke as Bleep now...
.. and I'm kinda homeless now

So you weren’t able to raise the money for your rent last time and you still have penis to Bleep?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

So you weren’t able to raise the money for your rent last time and you still have penis to Bleep?
pls let's not castigate him, he's an orphan.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by SenecaTheYonger: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2021
NEWJOE:
pls let's not castigate him, he's an orphan.

Eyhaa. Poor guy. But let him not be wasting money on anyhow prostitute, those things could be affecting his luck

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by KingDash: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Guys please I need help urgently. I had sex with a girl and her menses started. She feigned ignorance that it just started. When I came I saw blood around the condom and at the base of my pennis...

you broke and you homeless, sucks to be you tho.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by KingDash: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Riverville:
Guy, the lady was on her period... She use cotton wool block am... You for nor pay her
disgusting...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by KingDash: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Joysticks:
There was this former Fulani girl neighbour I lashed when I was living in the army cantonment.She was fat with big and perky boobs.My spec.Na so I knack her without CD.Thick blood follow come out from her vjay come rub my prik.I no know whether she be virgin but she sweet wella,but she dey smell.I no mind those ones.We dey do the thing regular and anytime I dey in the mood.
I dey release inside her sef.Na after some time I come dey get rashes for my two laps because na sitting banging style we dey do.
If I dey scratch am E dey sweet me.
I dey scratch my lap for public too.Na so the laps come dey commot blood due to constant scratching.E go dey pain me if I dey Waka.I no know how E take go because I no apply any medication.
As she local she sabi bang.She dey role her Yash with my prik inside.What a wonderful experience.
live fast, die young.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by KingDash: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Joysticks:
Which state do you reside?
catfish bro, be careful mate.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Ishilove: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

You're broke but you still get money to patronise prostitutes.

Your case is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by enemyofprogress: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Abomination. Go to your village square and dance naked for 21 days

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by BadNews: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Nawa o
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by pennywys(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

find correct akpo take
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by lomprico(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

lol
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by lavylilly: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Congratulations!!!! Broke people don't have sex
Get married, no, you dey form player

NL is not a hospital, you might end up getting the worst of diagnosis.

Learn crypto, you say no

Abeg! Una wey wan learn crypto, there is a 4 day intensive class on
1. Business opportunities in e-naira
2. Crypto 101
3. NFT's and how to make money

It FREE!!!!
Send me a DM or mail lovelyakpe@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Go see your Juju man ASAP shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Snitch24(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2021
One thing I will never do In my life is to directly pay for sex

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by PrinceMajestic: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2021
She knows she's on her period but she had to clean it for the money. Sorry man, go purify yourself meet a religious scammer or just go have a cool bath with dettol

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by generalwo(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2021
I no Wan insult u sha.... U broke and u go knack ashawo? U are homeless u still see money go knack ashawo? Your problem ehn, no be ordinary hand.... Na spiritual..... How can u be broke and you're visiting a brothel? Who does that? Even if you're not broke, visiting a brothel is not a healthy practice........ Well u have chosen your path, the best you can do for yourself now is to hustle small money, go for a general test in the lab after a few weeks to ascertain if you have contracted a deadly disease but I must say, as a guy man, I am disappointed in you bro..... You need to set your priorities in life.... Nobody wen no like to lamba but pursuing it wen u are broke will make u stay broke always....... U must choose between sex and success.... Have a blessed day sir and I wish u quick recovery

27 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Trevorsmuff: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2021
This one life don spoil angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by ceejay10(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, should I tell you the bitter truth?

Yes,of course I will...

Mr. Man,you better go and run some tests now to avoid stories that touch undecided

Make una no dey lash ashawo,una no dey hear undecided. E don cast for you now,you don run come nairaland come complain for us like say we dey work for ministry of ashawo control undecided
" ministry of ashawo control ". This killed me.

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by MrHandsome2013: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

How much did you pay her?
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by lekonso: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

It just happened now now. I'm leaving the brothel now. Shops don close for here
Why do you punish yourself? The sex you have that you will not enjoy, is that not self punishment?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Etizz: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2021
golor:

Go and buy post exposure drugs for STD and STI ..it's 300# or 400# .. Equally get post exposure drugs for HIV it's 4k ... before 72 hours or best functional 48 hours ..do this my nigga

Seriously, is there really post exposure drugs for HIV?

How does it work and what's the name?
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by SonofGod231: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2021
The kind of reckless people we have here.
You are broke and homeless yet na ashawo be your priority. Dem do you?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by OlawaleBammie: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

U re broke but u keep givingladiesbj upandan abi??
Okare
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2021
MrHandsome2013:
How much did you pay her?

You wan arrange your budget,make sure say roof dey your head first grin

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

See moniker sef undecided
But of all places a brothel in this time and age when ur not an old retired village bicycle repairer As girls full naija reach.. Na 7 years cycle of bad luck u just begin so.. I'm so sorry for u cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by absolutelyyes: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Nothing special about it,just happened, all ashawo uses wool to block their periods about they can't wait for it to dry up before they start having sex, they calculate their money daily,and they pay rent daily were they hustle. you just not lucky to have experience it, I work there so nothing I don't know about them, they have rules over there so there are some things that can happen over there

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

The determinant to fvckery is not the size of your pocket. Something must kill a man. So man up when what you are scared of comes knocking because you summoned it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIPORT Fresh Graduate Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / 3 Main Reasons Why Some Women Cant Get Pregnant / Photos Of 5-Year-Old Girl With 'Windswept Legs' After Undergoing Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.