Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel (46756 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Gate050: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

So what do I do for the spiritual part?
I just used 75# to win 6k this morning.

Money will not miss my way in Jesus Name.
Amen
Good you have 6k with you, thank your spirit... With that money in your hand, you're finally safe. You will send me 5k and your name so I go send am to baba to do some sacrifice on your name grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Rastaramsey(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
U for nack hookup girl nah.... Patapata 7k go commot for ur hand..... No Lele.... Bj, doggy, reverse cowgirl go follow.... Not those ugly looking bitches wey their Tonto don decay finish and they go still dey form for pesin again...
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
As long as you used condom, and you are sure the condom didn't tear, you are good. Nothing to worry about.

And please, desist from visiting prostitutes. You are endangering your physical and spiritual health. Do something positive with your life!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Mrlucky81(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I was thinking in that direction... After I came she used the tissue that she used to clean the condom to clean her VJay.

Bro you dey put fear for my body
And you sidon dey look her

Your mumu no too much
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by golor(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
zolajpower:

Pep na free oo . At best due to the corruption level you will be told to pay 1k by all this corrupt people in records
that's if he has time to go visit a government hospital. Private pharmacy sells for 4k
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Orelafintun: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=IgiveLadiesBj
Please what should I do or take please?

I'm in danger and I'm broke as Bleep now...
.. and I'm kinda homeless now[/quote]
Too late advice. Watch external Instruments thoroughly with soap and water. Take prophylactic antibiotics. Then pray she is not HIV pos
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
sinola:

let me advise you...That thing wey you get na venereal disease and e fit return again again las las as you no treat am.....and when it returns,it can be very disastrous.Do something about it
E don tey wey this incident happened.That scars still dey there sha.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Maghan37: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:
Pray make you survive reach tomorrow undecided. Just pray hard... Because e fit be say that ashawo don use you do money self lipsrsealed. Nothing is impossible these days you know tongue
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by ogyunging(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Wale9253:
Guy I swear you no like yourself you said you're broke and kinda homeless and your pri*k still dey stand undecided
na coconut head we men get.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Maghan37: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Guy I won't judge you because no one is perfect. Guy I will just ask you to be less paranoid because it might just be menses if not pray hard or go mountain.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Guys please I need help urgently. I had sex with a girl and her menses started. She feigned ignorance that it just started. When I came I saw blood around the condom and at the base of my pennis...

.. and I'm kinda homeless now

And yet, another one bites the dust.

Anyways, if you made sure that the blood did not get into your penis, then it is all fine. Provided also that there are no significant cuts at the base of your penis.

About what to take? Well, I have no idea.

Next time, avoid indiscriminate sex, especially with confirmed prostitutes.

Celibacy is not so difficult, my friend. You are homeless and broke, but had enough to pay for sex. Is sex food?
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by tnerro1(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Wale9253:
Guy I swear you no like yourself you said you're broke and kinda homeless and your pri*k still dey stand undecided

Werey somebody grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Bmaster(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
lavylilly:
Congratulations!!!! Broke people don't have sex
Get married, no, you dey form player

NL is not a hospital, you might end up getting the worst of diagnosis.

Learn crypto, you say no

Abeg! Una wey wan learn crypto, there is a 4 day intensive class on
1. Business opportunities in e-naira
2. Crypto 101
3. NFT's and how to make money

It FREE!!!!
Send me a DM or mail lovelyakpe@gmail.com
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by annyz: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Guys please I need help urgently. I had sex with a girl and her menses started. She feigned ignorance that it just started. When I came I saw blood around the condom and at the base of my pennis...

I can see why you are broke and still homeless.
Ur brain is in ur dick truely.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Tundex911: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Broke and your privk dey rise up...

Smh
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by obainojazz(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Firstly, why man go sleep with Ashawo?
Secondly, you did that without a condom like bro
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by MightySparrow: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Cut the yeye thing off from the spot of blood and have your peace.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

you broke, you are homeless, you go Bleep ashawo, abobi you no dey use your capha,die it angry
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by BePrepared: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Some people really hate themselves.

OP I'm sorry to inform u that ur misery has started...

To avoid what lay ahead kindly seek God for mercy...

Or u may chose the route of insult
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I hope you contact hiv as soon as possible.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by ynwatuzor: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

My brother you are endangering your life and destiny ! Take a u turn now before it's too late! Jesus loves you and had already shed his blood for you ! REPENT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by ImaIma1(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Na just 1K.

Konji hold me bad bad... Since one month I never have sex

1k sex? Guy, are you not afraid for your life? Konji can't kill you but dangerous sex can. For heaven's sake guard your life more

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I was thinking in that direction... After I came she used the tissue that she used to clean the condom to clean her VJay.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Godson32(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Wale9253:
Why him prick no go stand, no be healthy man him be?
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
At the base of ur condom or penis? Pls, don't confuse us. Did u av raw sex with her or with condom?
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Pinopinodaddy: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Go to hospital to see a Dr. Very fast, he will guide you to avoid touchy stories after 72hours. If there's infection he will flush it but if not, after 72hours if you are infected na your death be that
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by ImaIma1(f): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Pinopinodaddy:
Go to hospital to see a Dr. Very fast, he will guide you to avoid touchy stories after 72hours. If there's infection he will flush it but if not, after 72hours if you are infected na your death be that

He's broke and homeless. He only had 1k for the sex
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by femi4: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

That's blood covenant... hope you are successful already cos if not.....e go hard you o
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
To dey worried about blood for condom or at the base of your dick is a waste of worry.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by Sukkyy2010: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Having sex with Ashawo olosho and any other adjective uses to call them, is like immersing oneself in a dirty mud. I love my body so much giving my body to such public sexual utility will be the last thing for me to do. I wonder how some of you get erection.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel by chiedonedoor(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Your sin will find you out. Sin kill.
Christ is coming soon repent from every know sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIPORT Fresh Graduate Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / 3 Main Reasons Why Some Women Cant Get Pregnant / Photos Of 5-Year-Old Girl With 'Windswept Legs' After Undergoing Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.