Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bible Verse Of The Day Sharing Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verse Of The Day Sharing Thread (306 Views)

Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verse Of The Day Sharing Thread by dennz1019: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2021
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. — Proverbs 18:24 KJV

Bible Verse Reflection
It is rare to find close spiritual friends who can hold us accountable, help us get through tough times, and celebrate our successes with us. Many people feel lonely. They are looking for someone or something that is similar to them. Modern western culture encourages us to make friends and have companions, rather than having partners and friends. If things get difficult, and we don’t have anything to offer, our acquaintances may run away or disappear if they are involved in long-term problems.

True friends are those who are more committed and dedicated than any family. How can I find out? It was promised by God! It’s happened to me! It has brought blessings to my family! Let’s all be friends with others, and we will find it is a blessing for us!

Source: https://versefortheday.com/

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Jude (more On Endtime Mockers) / The Cup Of Christ & The Broken Cistern - Written by Jawolusy / Demons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.