Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial (26760 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) / 20-foot Container Falls Off Its Carrier Truck In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by naturefellow(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Timoleon:
e Dey shock me aswear. The Uber driver and him family now go Dey find how to feed. The car had to be destroyed for God to be praised.
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by naturefellow(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Timoleon:
e Dey shock me aswear. The Uber driver and him family now go Dey find how to feed. The car had to be destroyed for God to be praised.
life was spared, which is more precious undecided
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank God for their lives.
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by Kraytur: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
I kukuma saw one unbalanced track with container tilting to one side while driving yesterday

I just Jejely stay for him back road way no good b4

Returning home same yesterday around 11 on high speed following a Camry in front of me one truck swerved into a corner right in front of us no warning Omo with full speed the Camry first follow am swerve enter the street with speed me just mash brake sha God saved us

These truck guys are crazy angry shocked shocked angry cry
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by OdefaGirl(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
sammirano:

You no well.. undecided

grin grin grin.... Sorry...
But, please add a sentence to that to avoid misunderstanding you. grin
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by hansomb: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just Calm down babe, what will she be thinking at that moment ? Just Calm down
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by Timoleon(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
He is God, he can spare both.
naturefellow:
life was spared, which is more precious undecided
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by AntiChristian: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2021
OdefaGirl:

They know their God.... So shut up!! Go try your own let's know if your time has come. Olodo

No wonder your name started with ode-

In another news a female Corp member died in an accident. Was God unfaithful to her?

Abeg think ode-
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by OdefaGirl(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

No wonder your name started with ode-

In another news a female Corp member died in an accident. Was God unfaithful to her?

Abeg think ode-

(Hissssss!!!!!).... You think with your anus... Shey it's only your tribe that is in this forum ni? Your language is totally different from mine, so stop thinking that the name has anything to do with your language. She still might be your type.....who knows. So shut up!
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2021
OdefaGirl:

(Hissssss!!!!!).... You think with your anus... Shey it's only your tribe that is in this forum ni? Your language is totally different from mine, so stop thinking that the name has anything to do with your language. She still might be your type.....who knows. So shut up!

Na your spouse dey think with hin anus! Go tell am to shut up!
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by naturefellow(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Timoleon:
He is God, he can spare both.
well, shit happens. Thanks to humans.
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by Curious345: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dialpad:
There is really nothing God cannot do .... this is indeed a miracle.

your own is coming soon..

So you believe in God..with so much hate in you ?

What's the name of your church
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by Dialpad: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Son .....you followed me here again.....

What do you need?

Curious345:
your own is coming soon..

So you believe in God..with so much hate in you ?

What's the name of your church
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by Curious345: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dialpad:
Son .....you followed me here again.....

What do you need?

cuz we luur you grin
Re: Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial by Dialpad: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol

Curious345:
cuz we luur you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? / The Irony Of Lagos Lesser Known Toll Gate: An Exposé Into Mushin Toll Gate / Why Hurricanes Have Human Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.