Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) (43725 Views)

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=harmargedon post=106099729][/quote]
Dnt mind me grin grin
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by shantti(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
sylve11:
Odd looking creatures. Snakes are much in my current environment. From Cobra to Python to Boa to Mambas to Vipers etc.. >:

A viper once bit a little boy here, within 10 minutes the little boy started shivering. Though, the viper was killed but the little boy's mother was so careless because, after some time the boy stood up and was walking as if nothing happened. We advised and warned the mother to take the boy to the hospital but she did not listen; went ahead with her business and before the next morning, the little boy died.

I dont like that creature, its not as if I hate it either but they should stay far away from me. sad cool

The woman should be thrown into a pit of fire, am so mad right now
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Trumann: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
eniade07:

That means you're a forklift driver.

And you are a vulcaniser.
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by wisdomkid: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Na one day person dey start. Fear fear wan kill you. Me dey capture wild snakes all the time

Sorry Iron fist. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here / My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) / My Maize Farm In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.