Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) (36268 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by MztaIkp(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think you should try and be friends and then see how it goes from there.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Bankowner: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
To the guy seeking advice. I swear I will curse you if you don’t explore what you think you feel about the poor girl.

I worked in a bank and I can relate with the pressure marketing officers or Relationship Officers, as we choose to call them, go through just to meet outrageous targets.

Reach out to her to find out if she likes you enough to date you. You will not attempt to sleep with her while you try to place what it is you really feel about her. Accord her that dignity and respect going by the unfortunate manner she lost her sanctity.

While I agree she could have done it with somebody else for the same reason of meeting her target, ask yourself if isn’t fate that you had to be the first.

Think! Put your sister in her place. No emotional blackmail here please.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Qurungu: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
At least employ her in a better job, that way you’ll protect her further from poachers.
Good thing she fell into your arms (in the grand scheme of things; could have been in the arms of a worse man).
She’s only one vulnerable woman, but saving one is significant.

The ideal thing would have been not to fall for the pressure your friends put on you by agreeing to do what they suggested. I kind of feel you would have given her the account with no string attached if you let things progress naturally.

But I’ve also learnt that God is in the details of life. Have you asked “why she chose you”, and “why she stuck to calling you”? It shouldn’t have ended the way it did but it may have been an inspired relationship all the same.

Can there be redemption?
Yes.
If the feeling persists, then explore that relationship. It may lead to something beautiful. If it doesn’t, at least get that girl out of that place to a better place and get your account out of there too!
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by King44(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So I came across this post in a group

NL guys have you experienced this?, also share your view.

I NEED ADVAISE FROM A MALE READERS:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

She hesitated and then she told me: “Anything you want sir.”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
Get her a well paying job somewhere else and get to know her

The damage has been done already, if the feelings is not genuine don't break her heart further.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by WaffenSS(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sounds made up

You instructed your "finance guy" to open a corporate account and credit a few hundreds of millions and bam! it's done. Your company doesn't have a Board of Directors? No corporate governance policies?

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
FuckEveryday:
I regret booking space before reading this rubbish angry
Why?
Did it irritate you too?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Ubanz: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Follow ur heart boy, don't mind what ur new found freinds would say.
Don't leave a fresh Godsent virgin to eventually marry the one all ur so called friends may have sampled.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Rogerss(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
First No one appointed me, but I must say I am disappointed.
You too advantage of someone you could have just helped and would even earn more respect.
Nothing stopped you from just opening your account and paying the money, after all, it is still yours and maybe her salary is just N50,000 monthly.
Do not call her if you are not sure you see something long-term as this would screw her up badly.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by dhappyking(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Follow your heart, Bro.The only way you can get to know her and make up your mind about your feelings is to get closer to her. Pretend that you are still reaping the benefits of your deposits for now. You need to give it time to properly profile your emotions. Don't let her know you have feelings for her. Just try and know her character. If with time you like what you are.seeing, you can take.it to the.next level. Otherwise, you move on. Try and keep family and friends out of this till you make up your mind.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Dminister(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Well, it has happened and it has happened. If I were you, I would make her mine, get her off the bank job, make her work for herself by establishing a business for her and probably get married to her.

I don't care what my friends would say. But, before doing all these for her I have to court her for a period of time while she work with me in my company this would make me know her fully well.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by enilowo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kindly go ahead and talk to the babe. Date her properly and marry her if you can.
Iamagoodgirll:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Heman7(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
God punish u,better go and marry her
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by naturefellow(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Don't feel bad about any rubbish guy or lady here has to tell you here on nairaland and pls don't lose that lady... Get close to her.....

Being her first and as a marketer that she is means alot.... Since you have money, you can tell her to quit the job and get her a better job...

Girl wey no fvck till she became adult and got a job means she kept her morals.... She only let you sleep with her because she likes you... Opening a bank account was jsut another avenue to keep contact with you..

She really likes you and wants to b with you

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by exalt2009: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello,
Please call her and take good care of her..don't let this innocent girl just waste her life like this. You can even offer her another job in your company or some where else.

Iamagoodgirll:

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by invectives(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Mumu.....call that girl and ring it!!!
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by PearlFid(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.
so 21years is so long to keep virginity hahaha you're funny oh..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

My guy u worry about a lot of things. Just link up with her again and again and again you'll get d answer u lookin for
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Zobbyjazzy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sigh... first, the question is...are you ready for this?
Are you sure you won't repeat failing yourself again if you guys later connecting?
If yes you are ready and won't fail in the relationship afterwards, I would advise you call her to meet with her, apologize to her first and make it clear to her that it wasn't intentional and also make your feelings known to her and see how things play off from there.
PS. Also get to know if she wasn't after you, read about you, tracking you and all, she probably knew you would be there that moment.

Finally...can you help me with a job, I stay in Abuja, I can work anywhere.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Biggcake: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

I will suggest you go all out for her... It's certain she is a good girl, but circumstances threw her overboard...
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Biggcake: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Don't feel bad about any rubbish guy or lady here has to tell you here on nairaland and pls don't lose that lady... Get close to her.....

Being her first and as a marketer that she is means alot.... Since you have money, you can tell her to quit the job and get her a better job...

Girl wey no fvck till she became adult and got a job means she kept her morals.... She only let you sleep with her because she likes you... Opening a bank account was jsut another avenue to keep contact with you..

Case closed...

You have said it all.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
PearlFid:
so 21years is so long to keep virginity hahaha you're funny oh..

No but it’s long for a gal with such exposure to give it up like a chicken. My point. Not that it’s too long. I’ve seen 27 year old virgins.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Deluxewize(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Don't do it..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by greatlee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
If you're looking for a good girl, then you've found one for yourself. It's very difficult for a girl to graduate from the University in the present day Nigeria ad a virgin. She MUST certainly be a very good girl with high morals. Ask her out, withdraw her from the job before the hash conditions of the job takes the good girl from her. Marry her and have peace! My 1 Kobo advise.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cunny88(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:

And what makes you think it is a false and unreal story?

There's nothing unrealistic or out of the ordinary about this story.
so u think in reality dats how accounts are opened with 'a few hundred millions'. To think dat d funds are coming from a subsidiary oh. Ask ur banker friend how often dey accounts wit hundreds of millions
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Kdon2: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oddfinder:

Common shut up
The lady was the one that took advantage of the man..i mean she was practically throwing herself at the man even though the man was reluctant..

I weep for your type of sociopath. So he is 28 and she is 21 but he never had the decency to guide the girl away from the pressure burden her work placed on her. He confessed himself that the girl was a virgin. You are more than dumb
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Kdon2: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
georgeakins:

Do you believe the story at all? It is 100% fake.

No virgin who has graduated from a university without losing the virginity would submit cheaply like that after graduation.

All these guys writing these stories should know that not everyone on Nairaland is a novice.

Just saying sir
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Kdon2: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
tola1006:

You should be ashamed of your self for quoting the entire post just to say nothing.....you need to learn SM etiquette angry angry angry

Pele tolanibaj grin
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Frezhkid10(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

I can see a lot of beta males blaming you for a crime you did not commit…..
It’s just a simple exchange of treasure..she needed the money in your wallet..so she had to give up her own treasure too..
Guy you are feeling guilty because you were raised by a woman..Make that paradigm shift!!!..
NB: I will advise you to date her and claim her cause a connection has being formed…
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Kdon2: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

There was an offer on the table, the girl took it. undecided

Did he force her to sleep with him?

Or is it all offers you accept?

Must he accept the offer too?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cedricksly: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

if this story is real as you have said, I have just two things to tell u man to man...
1) F*CK YOUR FRIENDS.
2) GO FOR HER IF YOUR HEART IS THERE.(don't judge her desperation, these banks can really be pushy)

Side note: if you like her that much please tell her to stop working at the bank, and recommend her to any of your contacts company so she can earn a living without fear of her job being on the line.... NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER BRING HER TO YOUR COMPANY UNDER YOU.. IF SHE MUST WORK IN YOUR COMPANY MAKE SURE YOU BOTH AREN'T IN SAME BRANCH....
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:

You nailed it!
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Omobada(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:

ÓP, follow this advice 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Science Lab.Tech (All Options) / How To Position Yourself For Opportunities During & After Covid-19 Lockdown / Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.