Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) (36252 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by arthurwillia(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol fictional story mtchew
Can’t believe I sat down to read the full story
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Klass99(f): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cunny88(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:

Alaye, it's okay if you don't know how the financial services sector works.

But, to start doing ITK and claiming knowledge of financial matters you don't have, is not cool or okay.

I have worked in a financial services firm. So FYI, subsidiaries, small to medium sized firms and even bigger ones do open investment accounts with hundreds of millions of Naira, some in millions of dollars sef.

The same services our firm provided, are also provided by banks. A client just chooses whether to take their money to a bank or whether to take it to a financial house that is not a bank.

Abeg rest and stop mentioning me upandan. Whether I believe the story is true or not, is none of your business. I have shared my thoughts on it, make your own points and move on without mentioning me again.
If I dey do itk, den u r guillible, a 28yr old is controlling billions is at will to muv dem at wish. If u know how many yrs I spent in d bank u wouldn't call me itk. Dont mention me again either.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Imustreturn(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So I came across this post in a group

NL guys have you experienced this?, also share your view.

I NEED ADVAISE FROM A MALE READERS:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

She hesitated and then she told me: “Anything you want sir.”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
a little advice big man, don't lose that babe for anything in this world. Go get her man. Good luck
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by AYNL: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
You Must Marry That Girl
If Not For Any Reason,consider The Fact That She Was A Virgin And You Deflowered Her
And That Feeling You Started Developing For Her Speaks Volume Baba
If You No Marry, Her Eleda Fit Make You Suffer

And I Learnt A Personal Lesson:- Too Much Friends No Good At All
Nothing Fit Make Me Succumb To Peer Pressure Walahi
And Even If I Have Many Friends,i'd Choose To Be The "Joseph Among His Brother"
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Klass99(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ArcFresky(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man of dignity. But no you choose to take advantage of the girl.

Is that why you quote the whole story?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Egein(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Did not happen. Cool story, though.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Maski87: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cork and bull made up story
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dem go talk say money no dey Lagos if you be guy, just get toto for this country and the sky is the limit.as long as you can collect prick
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by dhiqson(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.

tongue fam
The banny I'm bout to... you know
Has kept hers from her uni days up till nysc now... She's passing out this November and you know naaa man must cheesy about me? She graduated from the school I'm in
What am I trying to say
As much as the other gender morals are all thrown out, there are outliers
To the op
Understand something. You're in the place of power and connection so yea she can be whatever you want her to be.. can you keep it strictly *****
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by dhiqson(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.

tongue fam
The banny I'm bout to... you know
Has kept hers from her uni days up till nysc now... She's passing out this November and you know naaa man must cheesy about me? She graduated from the school I'm in
What am I trying to say desperate times calls for desperate measures
As much as the other gender morals are all thrown out, there are outliers
To the op
Understand something. You're in the place of power and connection so yea she can be whatever you want her to be.. can you keep it strictly *****
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cayorday89(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I'm the one that need it, if u hv let's meet on whatssap. A piece of 25kobo will fetch u 7k or more
Don't have just curious about its use, and the need to pay such amount..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cunny88(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:

Were you not the one who first quoted/mentioned me on this thread with foolish talk and continued to do so?

Now, you are claiming you spent years in the bank - as what exactly? The security guard? If you indeed spent years in the bank then you would know companies and their subsidiaries can open investment accounts in miilions of Naira.

A 28 year old who is the Deputy CEO (as the story said) and whose father owns the company can also control billions and has the power to move and invest it as he deems fit. Is Dare Adekoya the CEO of Abeg and one of the sponsors of BB Naija not 28 years old?

You are too dull for my liking and I am losing brain cells just by engaging with you alone. Nonsense and ingredients
you ar putas.....filhos da puta
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Psoul(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?

I can remember one of the Novels we used to read back then in secondary school.
It's called Mills & Boon

I hope this tale was not lifted from one of those novels?

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by LastProphet: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

1. First sign of having grown up is to stop discussing your love life with anyone, you will always regret it someday, you will regret it again and again and again. Even girls that tell-all to their friends and so-called besties always end up in tears. And that you now control a large organization you should know better. There was no need for once to discuss your banker with them, we all did this and we paid for it multiple times. About 18 years ago a buddy younger cousin of mine married and later his wife took in and I wanted to know as usual how the sex looked like with a pregnant wife, my cousin ignored my question and digressed to another gist. I felt snubbed for many years until I married and saw life from another perspective, that's when I realized he did the absolute best thing for his wife himself and even me. So don't repeat this mistake again.
2. On endlessly thinking of her, it's either your body just wants a rematch or you just taken in the hype of virginity which shows your still young and inexperienced. And on her part even though she wanted her job she probably just felt you were a fine guy and that ordinarily she wouldn't mind losing it to you even if money was not involved. So it most likely not about the money so she's just like any other girl
3. And lastly I want to commend your openness in admitting what you did. But I will add that it doesn't make it less wrong and that there was absolutely no need to place such burden on your heart. You took advantage of someone that needed help - that's just what you did. Think of your daughter one day being at the receiving end of such transaction, think of your younger ones. You predated on her just because some friends joked about it. Is why I hate boys sticking with only boys all the time, it makes them do silly things that ruin them. Many are smokers, rapists, cultists, ritualists today and it all started with jokes among boys. There's a saying that "though the boys throw stones at the frogs in sport, yet the frogs do not die in sport, but in earnest."

I leave you with whatever your mind needs you to do next, but this time you can be honourable if you so choose, it's between you and whatever makes you sleep

2 Likes

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Mydazz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please have two more random sex,..... if your feeling doesn't change afterwards then we can talk.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by OGMEEKZY: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

If you would take my advice in nigeria today it is hard to come across a virgin like you did, secondly involving your friends and
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by OGMEEKZY: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

If you would take my advice in nigeria today it is hard to come across a virgin like you did, secondly involving your friends and cousin in your relationship is a bad idea lastly try calling her and study her if she meet your standard guy marry her strait
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Oddfinder: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

I weep for your type of sociopath. So he is 28 and she is 21 but he never had the decency to guide the girl away from the pressure burden her work placed on her. He confessed himself that the girl was a virgin. You are more than dumb
Oga there are a million and one girls in het position that rejected the job to hoe arround for men..think about it
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
if you love her and you a very sure is not love why dont you go ahead an marry her before another person will.... you know the rest. you have your life to live forget about what your friends will say. people will always have something to say. follow your mind you are a man
Iamagoodgirll:

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Kdon2: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oddfinder:

Oga there are a million and one girls in het position that rejected the job to hoe arround for men..think about it
That not withstanding
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by VicM6: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
buhari must read this post first b4 i comment o.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Yamprince(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
fake news....

Iamagoodgirll:

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by 77star: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
ecolime:

Front page hunters
grin grin grin
Is that why u had to match them
Like u are matching Satan
In form of gbese koh tesumole?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by skup008(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
[/quote]

You not crazy bro, your mind is willing and ready to come closer to the lady. You are only worried about your guys view about the lady.

At least, firstly try to get closer to the lady (get to know her, she might possibly offer her body cos of her feelings for you and not the job target).

As you are getting to know her, spill everything for your guys then find a way for them not be asking you much about your decisions regards the lady.

And the lesson from your encounter is that we misjudge so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills / How To Position Yourself For Opportunities During & After Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.