Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) (36202 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Dshocker(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So I came across this post in a group

NL guys have you experienced this?, also share your view.

I NEED ADVAISE FROM A MALE READERS:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

She hesitated and then she told me: “Anything you want sir.”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?

The man is a mumu man,him no wise....Like say dem no dey fake virginity
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by georgeakins: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man of dignity. But no you choose to take advantage of the girl.

Do you believe the story at all? It is 100% fake.

No virgin who has graduated from a university without losing the virginity would submit cheaply like that after graduation.

All these guys writing these stories should know that not everyone on Nairaland is a novice.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cunny88(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:
Since he likes the idea of being her first lay and he feels so strongly about her, he should call her up to see if a dating relationship is possible, then help her leave the current job for a more suitable one.

As for what his friends will think or say, he can as well shut his friends up by telling them she was a virgin and he was her first. Shey guys like that sort of bragging rights?

I really do not understand why he is hesitating about calling her, if he feels something. It wasn't hard for him to promise his friends he will sleep with her, it shouldn't be hard for him either to tell them she is now his girl.

And what sort of stupid juvenile man, promises his friends he will sleep with a lady? Or says nonsense like, my friends made me promise I will sleep with her? Will the dumb ass also promise to play Russian Roulette or drink sniper, if his friends asked? What a jackass at 28!
don't tell me u bliv d story

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by georgeakins: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?

Fake story from the pit of Hell.

A girl who has left university with her virginity intact would not submit to your imaginary N10m deposit just cheaply like that.
Tell us another story.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cunny88(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2021
See how he is calling money anyhow......a few hundred millions kee u dere
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by erumena(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=Iamagoodgirll post=106088898][/quote]
All I see here is a guy who falls due to peer pressure.
You don't even have a mind of your own.
You took advantage of the girl because your friends told you to.
Will you die if you say no?
Next they will tell you to strangle her during sex for kicks and you will oblige.
Why can't people take decision on their own and face whatever repercussion that follows alone?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Bryan88(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE GIRL DOESN'T MATTER...FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD SHE WAS A VIRGIN AND U DEFLOWERED HER...THAT ALONE SHOWS SHE'S SPECIAL AND NOT ALL BANK MARKETERS BE OLOSHO...SO GO AFTER YOUR HAPPINESS BRO.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by seyz91(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
greenie77:
All these tales by moonlight powered by Social Media. sad
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by crackhaus: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

2. Madam...... You sold your virginity for millions of Naira! You are doing well o grin Is it all offers you must accept? If you can't meet your target, does it occur to you that Marketing is not your line? What's your game plan now? Sleep with random men when you are stuck with meeting your targets again? You were too desperate and took the easy way out. If a prospective client asks you to sleep with his dog or be a Potty Portia for three years' target, will you succumb? Where are your moral principles?
Good part of you: You are persistent (divert that persistence into a more profitable venture).

She may not need to sleep with random men anymore... grin
This one account she has gotten (if it's really worth hundreds of millions) is enough to set her up nicely.

She has really lived up to the saying, "If you're going to eat a toad, better lookout for a fat and juicy one..."

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by noruwasman(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Looking at what has transpired between you and her in the past. Just look at it that you are human and take responsibility for any guilty gut. Personally, I would advise you to invite her out and profess your fillings before it get too late reason that she is young and innocent cause any moment from now, she would change for the least you expecting ( joining the bad gang among female circle) and this will hunt you for years that you will regrets and might not recover if truly she is a virgin. Note. For your safety, don't you ever revail your relationship with her to your cousin and circle of friends till months. Also never ever make the mistake of employing her or make her to work under you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ndubuisi205: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2021
SEE @[b]IAMAGOODGIRL[/b] please can you help me with a job in your company i am a graduate thanks
here is my gmail ndubuisi205@gmail.com
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by janvier27(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.

My thoughts. That bleeding was cos she suddenly started her period undecided
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2021
crackhaus:

You don't have a clue what our dear Nigerian ladies can do for bread.

Not after keeping it for that long. Guys no toast am for uni? Abi she ugly? The guy no mention sey she fine through out the whole post sef. undecided

starpower:

You make me laugh. It wild out there bro.

I have been to the jungle and back. wink

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ndidibabe(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Don't feel bad about any rubbish guy or lady here has to tell you here on nairaland and pls don't lose that lady... Get close to her.....

Being her first and as a marketer that she is means alot.... Since you have money, you can tell her to quit the job and get her a better job...

Girl wey no fvck till she became adult and got a job means she kept her morals.... She only let you sleep with her because she likes you... Opening a bank account was jsut another avenue to keep contact with you..

She really likes you and wants to b with you
I totally disagree. I work in bank and I can confirm that marketers are highly remunerated. A young girl earning up to 300k as a GT shouldn't be sleeping with a man in order to get a 10m deposit. She is simply unprofessional and lack good moral.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by franchasng: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Every man that wishes to end well in life should have a principle.

One of my life principles is never to sleep with any girl in need of help.

Be it those seeking for job in my firm or those seeking for financial or whatever help.

If you need a girl to bonk, there are plenty pretty chicks you can get for dating or for flings, but taking advantage of a girl in distress is never a good act.

Though I know this story is made up from Lai Mohammed's wild dreams shocked
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ndubuisi205: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2021
SEE @[b]IAMAGOODGIRL[/b] please can you help me with a job in your company i am a graduate thanks
here is my gmail ndubuisi205@gmail.com
seyz91:
cheesy
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by seyz91(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Confirm!
flexyrule:
The "Deputy Director character" in this movie that was just narrated is the main culprit.

Took advantage of a poor girl, and still has the effrontry to come online and shamelessly narrate the whole ordeal.

And karma is gradually leading him into his waterloo in the name of love.

How do you manage a relationship that was transactional from the begining.

You'll still return here to tell us the story of how she slept with all your friends to get bigger accounts, that is if it doesn't end like the case of Chidinma.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ndubuisi205: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

i need a job from you sir here is my gmail ndubuisi205@gmail.com kindly assist many thanks.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by 24brains(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2021
You should be asiamed of yorsef (in tiktok voice)
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by blackfase(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2021
One thing I got to tell you bro, stop hanging in the shadows of these ur "friends" and own your thoughts, feelings and direction about things happening around you. This is you, your genuine thoughts and the way you feel about this latest trend occuring in your life. Think deeply about what you want and if it feels right, go for it. You don't need no validation from anyone on NL, not even those "friends" of yours. At the end of the day, it's your life not your " friends' ". That's all that makes the difference...
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by suffering: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2021
And no, my story is not made up.
It 100% is made up. Which jobless author is this one? Person don tire to read lies on top internet.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by franchasng: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2021
ndidibabe:
I totally disagree. I work in bank and I can confirm that marketers are highly remunerated. A young girl earning up to 300k as a GT shouldn't be sleeping with a man in order to get a 10m deposit. She is simply unprofessional and lack good moral.
10million target is even too small, something she can get from many traders in Nigerian market, if it was billions then I can understand, seems life is harder for Nigerian girl childs angry cry
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by jimter44(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2021
You take advantage of an average Nigerian girl who was desperate to keep her job. Why not just open the account without sleeping with her? Karma will soon catch up with you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by pedrilo: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2021
You're a rottened pig.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2021
crackhaus:

She may not need to sleep with random men anymore... grin
This one account she has gotten (if it's really worth hundreds of millions) is enough to set her up nicely.

1. She has really lived up to the saying, "If you're going to eat a toad, better lookout for a fat and juicy one..."

As aunty has overachieved her target, they will increase it so she will need another OP in a short while. embarassed except she resigns after her commission is paid.

1. She did well grin

If a man comes out to say he can't marry a marketer tomorrow, he will be misogynistic undecided

Marketing in the bank is not a job; it is 'let me hold body till I find something else'.

I would never pick up a marketing job myself or let any of my kids do so. Even a marketing husband sef no jell. I heard a fraction of the men also sleep with gaybriels to meet their targets.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Joseph08(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Any desperate woman is out for anything.

That's the greatest temptation so far for a woman.

Only takes the grace of God; because even married women are also trapped when desperate.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by 24brains(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2021
georgeakins:

Do you believe the story at all? It is 100% fake.

No virgin who has graduated from a university without losing the virginity would submit cheaply like that after graduation.

All these guys writing these stories should know that not everyone on Nairaland is a novice.
shit happens. I have seen someone who escaped a truck but got killed by a bicycle
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Oketwin(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2021
U are an idoooooit, and it group of friends are fooools, u took advantage of her bcis she is desperate to keep her job, u shud be ashamed of it self,for it mind na u be bhad guy, u think say u get sense u are a mumu man,
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Captaincool1(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Please try a good relationship with her. She was pressured. Try to employ her I your firm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.