Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) (36192 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by MrPaul2: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.
And that reason can be meeting target alone. Like he said she still send text and try to keep in touch even when he is not directly dealing with her on meeting with target. She obviously love this op
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ariesbull: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So I came across this post in a group

NL guys have you experienced this?, also share your view.

I NEED ADVAISE FROM A MALE READERS:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

She hesitated and then she told me: “Anything you want sir.”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
marry her ...trust me she is a good gorl
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by chubbyswit(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2021
You are a very wicked and evil man to have taken advantage of that lady. May God repay you in the same coin.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Oddfinder: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man of dignity. But no you choose to take advantage of the girl.
Common shut up
The lady was the one that took advantage of the man..i mean she was practically throwing herself at the man even though the man was reluctant..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by jattopeter(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Lie , no virgin give up her virginity so easily.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2021
MrPaul2:

And that reason can be meeting target alone. Like he said she still send text and try to keep in touch even when he is not directly dealing with her on meeting with target. She obviously love this op

It’s more than just the target I think cos she would have least have mentioned she was a Virgin throughout this interaction than for the guy to find out himself that way.

crackhaus:

The story says she's 21, and it's not about being ugly, or whether guys no dey toast am before.

It seems you don't know these chics out here.

This lady could even have a serious boyfriend she has told to wait until she's ready before she can lose her virginity.
Las las she finally saw what it was worth losing it for and did it. No stress... grin

Most of the time, ladies who are still holding on to their virginity haven't just encountered a VERY good reason to lose it.
Apart from the truly religious/spiritual women, it is NEVER about waiting till marriage for the rest of them.

Ur assertion is a possibility bt the expected natural sequence to ur view should have have followed Smtn like what my response above here states. Hence there must be a deeper reason possibly beyond target.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Vetsolo(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Enikure sir ! If na ur daughter how will u feel?

Well do whatever u want u are still a predator

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by oglalasioux(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
That you have the courage to tell this story shows you can do 'anything' just to belong. You should be ashamed instead of telling this story.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by TLION(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
. Lol Bros no fall ooh! Drugs dey wey dey tighten Vagina. I swear you go penetrate babe blood go comot you go think say na Virgin, you go even think say na you DIsflower her cos blood go comot well you go belive once. Me sef no first believe, until I witness am. Forgot those b!tches they ain’t loyal.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by pannyman(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Nice fiction.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Tobiloba24072: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Oddfinder:

Common shut up
The lady was the one that took advantage of the man..i mean she was practically throwing herself at the man even though the man was reluctant..

I think someone you knows the guy set him up, most likely a female that's within his close circle. He should study the girl, and who she relates with in his circle, that girl didn't get to meet him by coincidence or get to know who he was that day, everything was planned .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by crackhaus: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

As aunty has overachieved her target, they will increase it so she will need another OP in a short while. embarassed except she resigns after her commission is paid.

1. She did well grin

If a man comes out to say he can't marry a marketer tomorrow, he will be misogynistic undecided

Marketing in the bank is not a job; it is 'let me hold body till I find something else'.

I would never pick up a marketing job myself or let any of my kids do so. Even a marketing husband sef no jell. I heard a fraction of the men also sleep with gaybriels to meet their targets.
Increase ke... cheesy

Bank that will make sure they don't lose her so she won't convince the guy to close his account?
They may even consider converting her to staff just to avoid paying her large commissions every month that will accrue from that hundreds of millions account.

Buka, she don chop juicy toad and is already set-up... Very lucky girl in my opinion.
Her colleagues would usually need to sleep with countless men before they can dream of hitting it big like this.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Nice tale!!!
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by turbotech11: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
If this story is truly true, if na me, omo i am going for that girl full time...... Na who never find him/herself in desperate need dey castigate person..... You were most likely her last resort to save her job and hence why she paid the ultimate sacrifice....... U were her first, make her your last honestly...
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by UncleJJ(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Life is not simple.

Good things come out of bad situations and bad decisions, bad things come out of good situations and good intentions.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by mashad(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
You don't have friends yet only those time bomb guys waiting for your explosion.

My Advice, change your friends
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Jonathan2Edirin(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2021
To be honest as a man, u bleeped up, she did what she did cause of the pressure from work and to save her job, is she attractive physically, do u see your self spending the rest of ur life with her as a wife ? Well if ur answer to these, book a date with her, ask of forgiveness from her despite the situation, of taking her virginity if ur story is real, get to know more of her, and find a way of helping her out, via assisting her to establish herself from what she intend doing.....if with these and it goes well, u can start up establishing seriousness....medically, spiritually etc....people get married and connected in special and mysterious ways.....if u can't get over her find a way to see her...forget about what ur friend's will say....u are a man old enough and matured to stand on to ur decisions...

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by crackhaus: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Not after keeping it for that long. Guys no toast am for uni? Abi she ugly? The guy no mention sey she fine through out the whole post sef. undecided

I have been to the jungle and back. wink
The story says she's 21, and it's not about being ugly, or whether guys no dey toast am before.

It seems you don't know these chics out here.

This lady could even have a serious boyfriend she has told to wait until she's ready before she can lose her virginity.
Las las she finally saw what it was worth losing it for and did it. No stress... grin

Most of the time, ladies who are still holding on to their virginity haven't just encountered a VERY good reason to lose it.
Apart from the truly religious/spiritual women, it is NEVER about waiting till marriage for the rest of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by OlufehintiTitus(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Sincerely, this feeling of yours is not love but infatuation. And not only that, as you know this bank girl was a virgin before you deflowered her, that means this girl might not even be in any relationship and so she's trying to make you go into relationship with her and through that she will not only get pregnant for you but both of you will marry which kind of marriage from your part unknowingly is marriage out of pity and lust but on her part is marring money. Remember the saying, marry in haste, repent at leisure.
So, if you truly need a wife, know God truly and consult God personally in prayer and you will have God's will as your wife by divine revelation of the Most High God. Know that only God knows the best for you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Klass99(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
ndidibabe:
I totally disagree. I work in bank and I can confirm that marketers are highly remunerated. A young girl earning up to 300k as a GT shouldn't be sleeping with a man in order to get a 10m deposit. She is simply unprofessional and lack good moral.

I disagree with you... Not all bank worker are taken as graduate trainee..

She may be working with a diploma..... So it is very very possible she is nt early the 300k and she is not a GT
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Loyalty100: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

op help your boy with 5k please
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ityP(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

There was an offer on the table, the girl took it. undecided

Did he force her to sleep with him?

Or is it all offers you accept?

Omo. Are you a lady, abi you dey disguise? Cause most ladies for this nairaland no dey reason well, but this line of thought of yours get sense
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2021
If she could give up that easily, think about the future...
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by tradepunter: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
ecolime:

Front page hunters

Na only me you see waka come
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ndidibabe(f): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:

I disagree with you... Not all bank worker are taken as graduate trainee..

She may be working with a diploma..... So it is very very possible she is nt early the 300k and she is not a GT
There are banks that employ diploma holders as GT e.g First bank, Heritage bank etc. Anyway, I'd she is flying a bike to meet a customer, then she might just be an agent. It's well..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Parachoko: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

If am to advise you, I will tell you not to go into a relationship with her because of how everything happened.

And again, she gave up her virginity so easily.

But is all your choice sha.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by stanley29(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Breaking a girls hymen is more of convenating with her cos there is blood involved, and thats why u cant let go of her cos of the covenant.
My Advice is this, Employ her as one of your staff, marry her so that she wont be in such mess again given her body to another man for deposit. Allow God to use you to librate her from such entanglement called Job

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ajl: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Nothing good about a society that has turned our "queens" into broad daylight harlots. Man, you seemed like a reasonable human but I can understand the need to belong at such age among your peers but you could have done better. What if you'd decided to take the noble route of positively impacting her life without first taking advantage of her. Do you know what blessing thar might bring to your life? Just imagine getting close to her thereafter and realizing you found a gem among rumbles. Anyway, you still have the chance to turn things around. The only good thing is that you kept your promise to open an account and that brought positive feelings to her. Some devilish men wouldn't have done so. These days before I attempt to take advantage of a female I have some "power" over, I think about my two daughters. That's enough to checkmate any wrong intent.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ajl: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2021
stanley29:

Breaking a girls hymen is more of convenating with her cos there is blood involved, and thats why u cant let go of her cos of the covenant.
My Advice is this, Employ her as one of your staff, marry her so that she wont be in such mess again given her body to another man for deposit. Allow God to use you to librate her from such entanglement called Job

God bless you.

Who knows if that's God purpose for him in the "poor" girl life. We humans just need to do better.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Fiscus105(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

But it is not your story na.

The guy in question still sees her worthy to be with.

The girl can also decide the man is not worthy to be a husband; a man who has no mind of his own and succumbs to peer pressure.

The both of them are flawed and would work if they work on their weaknesses.

Neither of them have the moral stand to 'reject' the other.

Lady that trades her viginity dangerous as house wife public dog
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by dozies: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Marry her and take her out of that job. If you don't, you will end up with a public toilet I can assure you remember the law of kamar. Your wife eventually will be someone that was over used by these Your same friends. Be warned. Destiny just liked you with your missing rib. It is your choice to hid my advice here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.